Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Is De Canadian?

SicSlaver

Correct.  The 26th letter of the English alphabet is "Zed".

On topic, i thought DE was chinese owned now?

It's "zed" in canada.

My last name starts with a "zee"

Perfect world hardly gets much from DE despite the agreement.

Oh geez. I thought they talked about it a long time ago and cancelled it.

The agreement is, simplified to all heck, just to allow the game to be published over there. I do not wish to spread misinformation so I may not be correct, but the idea may be that a business must be in some way owned by Chinese citizens to sell something over there? I don't know for certain but it may be the reason. But from what I recall, the agreement stated that they may have ownership in some way, but they have little to no control over the business and its projects.

And on topic, it's likely a formality as Canada is within the region referred to as the Americas and it may just be because the people managing the website and responsible for creating it were raised on US English as opposed to those derived from UK English.

Which Americans?

-North Americans?

-Central Americans?

-South Americans?

No need to be smartpants when it's obvious what he meant.

Citizens of Canada are Canadians.

Citizens of USA are Americans.

Edited by osuman

No need to be smartpants when it's obvious what he meant.

Citizens of Canada are Canadians.

Citizens of USA are Americans.

You dont say?

EEUU is not North America, EEUU is one of the countries in North America, EEUU is not the American continent, EEUU is one of the countries in the American continent.

Sorry if I bother you, I wasnt trying to be a smartpants or sumtim.

You dont say?

EEUU is not North America, EEUU is one of the countries in North America, EEUU is not the American continent, EEUU is one of the countries in the American continent.

Sorry if I bother you, I wasnt trying to be a smartpants or sumtim.

I don't understand what you are trying to prove.

Volt : Italian.

What?

Correct.  The 26th letter of the English alphabet is "Zed".

On topic, i thought DE was chinese owned now?

No, it's 'Zee'!

They are partnered with some chinese company (Perfect World, I think, maybe?) for the sole reason as to bring Warframe to china, because the word be profit.

This really annoys me. A Canadian company should be using traditional English spelling instead of the bastardized American spelling.

And it is 'Zed', not 'Zee'.

Well, not exactly, regarding 'color vs colour'.

"Both spellings are many centuries old. Color, now regarded as the American spelling, in fact predates the United States by several centuries. In early use the spellings vied for ascendancy with several other spellings. Colur, culoure, and coolor, for instance, were all in the mix before the modern British spelling gained permanent prevalence in the 17th century.1 The American preference for color took hold in the middle 19th century thanks in large part to the conscious simplification of English spellings by people such as the lexicographer Noah Webster."

http://grammarist.com/spelling/color-colour/

Which can also be applied to many variances. It's less bastardized and more an alternate spelling.

Moved to Off Topic.

This really annoys me. A Canadian company should be using traditional English spelling instead of the bastardized American spelling.

And it is 'Zed', not 'Zee'.

English is a bastard language too, born by a mix of Latin and various german languages. So...