The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Old Player That Found Something Very Strange And New In The Void(What Is This?).

Darealslenderman

Question

So i went to collect some codex scans for a few Eximus been trying to scan. So i went to a  T4 MD.As i'm running around a found a very strange area on the map. These pictures you are about to see are well, in order of what i saw. 

wdW7645.jpg

URNZ32C.jpg

08tIlSO.jpg

pnPys07.jpg

7izBqHa.jpg

SKG1CzN.jpg

ZETDtAk.jpg

And then i came to the end and killing corrupt vor, but there's a wall, but look at the map

ahlDGz3.jpg

So i went out of that weird ending hallway and looked up(lasers blew up  from sydicate effect from killing vor)

XYhZccs.jpg

Got up higher since there's a way up on the surrounding area

gYONjrC.jpg

And this ball pushes out of the wall so i teleported up their using my decoy on the lasers that didnt blow up

6ZkKv4t.jpg

Theirs loot in their O.o

nR5HAOO.jpg

Time to teleport again

2HDoYSL.jpg

Then teleported onto this ball to find well, there's no way in >;(

6pIDihk.jpg

So i blew up the unblown up lasers and started to mess around on these weird floating platforms to find that they wobble a bit when you hit them. Nothing happens though

So when i went back i decided to go into that weird star thing in the big last room

n4QodoB.jpg

vRMLel4.jpg

j8meCCZ.jpg

6lBN926.jpg

0T0FHcl.jpg

Only to find myself glitching super high up and then back into this tube

As i'm going back i took pictures of the very begining

RGpktzx.jpg

And this is the entrance

zTfoIeU.jpg

Has anyone else seen this?

If so has anyone found whats inside?

Is this actually new?

What the heck is this?

Edited by Darealslenderman

20 answers to this question

This is, actually, really quite old. 

At least, it's been around for at least a year and a half.

It's another one of those Void Puzzle/Parkour rooms. If you had reached the end in a timely manner, you'd be treated to a bunch of Void canisters and mods.

that is called a parquor course beat it in the allotted time and you get a treasure at the end

Omg im M19 and ive never seen this before, guess it makes sense though, ive seen the laser on the forums a few times though, not all of this though so didnt make a connection O.o LOL 

Edited by Darealslenderman

At least, it's been around for at least a year and a half.

there's two of these, one was introduced a good bit later. the original one, definitely atleast that old... but this one, i don't think it's quite that old. Q4 2013-Q1 2014 perhaps?

but then again, i've been playing Warframe so long it starts to feel like Warframe has always existed, so i could be crazy.

there's two of these, one was introduced a good bit later. the original one, definitely atleast that old... but this one, i don't think it's quite that old. Q4 2013-Q1 2014 perhaps?

but then again, i've been playing Warframe so long it starts to feel like Warframe has always existed, so i could be crazy.

Here you go OP,

A bit old but most is the same to this day.

Enjoy :)

This is approaching two years, so I'd say it's pretty old.

That's sad :(  ....
Most of the Tenno don't know much about the warframe universe and it secrets ....
They Rush the missions and buy all things without think about them (Secrets, easter eggs, lore and more)

Most ppl say they are bored because there is not much Content .... go explore the game !!!
(This comment is meant in general)

I'm pretty sure I've had 2 or 3 of these rooms spawn in one single run, although like the awesome Tenno's above have noted,

this was quite a while ago.

yup....i think its the fact they just started spawning again, as I've been playing for just over a year now and only now seeing these pop up lol

Yeah, these were really helpful places back in the past. I got most of my old rare mods from these parkour courses or "sanctuaries", that's how i used to call these. But it's really old. Almost as old as Void itself. :P

Same. I remember doing a T3 exterm with some friends in the past and we kept finding parkour room after parkour room after parkour room. The map was MASSIVE by the end of our run; I think we were in there for about two hours. Got tons of loot after that too. Even though our brains were mush, we were quite glad we had found the rooms.