Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #78: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

People are getting jaded about those comments. I do NOT like the reference that I or anyone like me SHOULD feel superior due to what system we play or what warframe we play. That makes ABOUT as much sense to me as judging IQ by the bumps on a person's skull. (Phrenology. Look it up)

Most mean those comments as a joke, and as a joke it falls flat to me. Then again, I AM a WWII historian. We don't need to OBSESS about the past, but we should not FORGET it either. Else we start to think that some things that should NEVER be repeated would be fine to do all over again. Because words cannot hurt people. Right?

Wrong.

I am worried about this trend. Very worried. People may say it is only words, but words have power. If they didn't, the twentieth century would have been VERY different. All of it.

I think you're overthinking the joke.

It has to do with PC always (this is proven) being superior to Consoles in terms of performance, graphics, etc and the fact that we can upgrade whenever we want instead of waiting years on end for the next thing. While console over is stuck with everyone running the same thing and being literally inferior to a PC.

The difference between this and Nazi Germany is the Germans used "Master Race" as a claim and propaganda to rile up their sleeping war machine. All it was was a bunch of bogus and what have you. Here on the internet, we use it to poke fun at Consoles and Mac and whoever else for being proven to be inferior and whatever as a joke.

Just join in the fun and don't take it too serious because its all fun and games since, ya know, we're all gamers at heart.

gloriouspc.jpg

You need to calm down it was a joke and all those involved including myself where joking. Im surprised the whole lord of the rings joke did not tip anyone off  No point in getting offended for other people who are not. 

Wars have started over less.

No joke.

That said, I really don't CARE what other people think I should believe or how I should act. Not my problem. But I am far more tolerant than some.

Edited by Kalenath

People are getting jaded about those comments. I do NOT like the reference that I or anyone like me SHOULD feel superior due to what system we play or what warframe we play. That makes ABOUT as much sense to me as judging IQ by the bumps on a person's skull. (Phrenology. Look it up)

Most mean those comments as a joke, and as a joke it falls flat to me. Then again, I AM a WWII historian. We don't need to OBSESS about the past, but we should not FORGET it either. Else we start to think that some things that should NEVER be repeated would be fine to do all over again. Because words cannot hurt people. Right?

Wrong.

I am worried about this trend. Very worried. People may say it is only words, but words have power. If they didn't, the twentieth century would have been VERY different. All of it.

we were just joking man. 

Will be there! It'll be my first time watching a Prime Time.

*EXCITEMENT INTENSIFIES*

Edit: Also, Zephyr totally needs an angry eagle skin. I know it won't happen, but I can still dream...

Edited by Rajal