The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I was about to take a total break from Warframe for the first time, now DE releases an event.

DE y u du dis? (;n;)

Now I've to play like there's no tomorrow to get those sweet rewards~

Anyway, a question. What's the most active time for the TS3 server? I mean, whenever I can enter, there's nobody there :C

"From now on you will all refer to me by the name Betty". Ikr, I haven't watched it in forever. Now I'll have to go see it again :).

"We are both ventriloquists but now we're upside down. I swing a bit more! I sing a bit less!" Lol gets me every time. I just had to watch it again last night xD

wish I was online ;w; what time did you come on? I'll be sure to come online next time!

And I came on around like 12pm I think.... I'm so lost on teamspeak T-T lol

Hello.

Who am I? I'm ConcretePie. My IGN is ConcretePie. My Steam name is ConcretePie. My everything is ConcretePie.

EDIT: WAS concretepie.

I find a lot of joy in hamburgers, and out of all the movies I've ever watched, I liked Kung Pow most. And I'm honestly surprised to have read someone else here liked it too.

Before I came to Warframe, I was sitting in my room for 12 years playing the entire Devil May Cry series... Wait, that sounds like I'm really bad at it... Uh, it is very replayable. Let's put it like that. Oh, and I do like the Penumbra games a lot too.

I'm not very familiar with teamspeak at all, but I am willing to learn it and use it. As soon as I found something to eat. 

Edited by Misanthroplonker

About me: Hello! My name is Candice and I'm a 19-year-old sweet tooth. I love cars, food, and martial arts. I have just recently started playing Warframe and I absolutely love it and I was looking for a clan to join and this looked like the most exciting one I saw. I play at least 10-20 hours a week now.

IGN: kerndice

Favorites:

Movie: Fight Club

Food: Sushi

Fandom: I love frogs? 

Games: Minecraft, Portal, BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers, Borderlands, Skyrim

Announcement to PGO Members!

#1 Recruitment closed!
Thank you everyone for taking interested in joining our clan,
we had so many awesome new Tennotacles joining us this time we had to close the recruitment a little sooner!

This is the first time I got carried away accepting to 100 ppl, so to free up some reserved slot, there's going to be a house cleaning soon,

if your friend's been away from the game, please contact him/her to at least leave a message in my inbox if s/he's still a part of the clan.

Please give a warm welcome to;
StianLOL, Syncrasis, Evanescent, Skullriot, LoyalFangs, Mattac0n, Nero47, L0LNuk3, ConcretePie, kerndice, Meccanica

#2 Clan Event Reward SET!

I understand how burn out you guys are since last event, this one shouldn't be as horrible to get for you guys!
Get to 25 pts on Gate Crash and claim your Chibi reward ;D! I'll make sure it'll be really cute this time!

#3 Today is the last day to claim Chibi rewards for Cryotic Front!

Send me the screenshots of your frames to my forum inbox! I'll finish the rest of the Cryotic Front Chibis tonight♥

PS: That's a lot of !!!!!!!!

Please give a warm welcome to;

StianLOL, Syncrasis, Evanescent, Skullriot, LoyalFangs, Mattac0n, Nero47, L0LNuk3, ConcretePie, kerndice, Meccanica

Be welcome, fellow tentacles!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Get to 25 pts on Gate Crash and claim your Chibi reward ;D! I'll make sure it'll be really cute this time!

tumblr_mn4h6hwMcc1s0bdtuo4_400.gif

WELCOME TO THE CLAN PEEPS

-Pops Rainbow Champagne-

Taste Le Rainbow MuthaFukassss <3

ps. Am I late for the welcoming ceremony >_>

By the way I named my Kubrow Arminas Calaelen as in Mighty Beast using the elvish name generator. Here's the website in case some of you guys wanna play with it. 

Edited by idunwanu

NOOOOO; recruiting is closed :(

B-but I totally want to be tickled by tentacles ~~

Now I have to wait for the opportunity to apply.

I'm gonna dance around unicorn frame in the moonlight meanwhile.

Edited by Grulos

well first of all, this the most adorable thread ive ever seen in my entire life.... second i have a question, is it okay if i join the team speak server, i really have had trouble finding people that just wanna play the game and enjoy it and not be so serious about it.

ive been through 3 clans. and its never a right fit.... " maybe im just an aweful person who cant belong"

thats a terrifying concept, anywho. first i have to learn how to use team speak and figure out why my mic isnt working..

but it would be cool to just have people to talk to who arent so serious about the game, never understood that, its game, how serious can you get about it..

"wonders if im just bad at being social...."

i dont think ai am, i make alot of bad puns based jokes.

that can be painful to hear i suppose,

alright well ive bugged you enough.

now im gonna eat cookies, it will make me feel better.

enjoy your day or night

well first of all, this the most adorable thread ive ever seen in my entire life.... second i have a question, is it okay if i join the team speak server, i really have had trouble finding people that just wanna play the game and enjoy it and not be so serious about it.

ive been through 3 clans. and its never a right fit.... " maybe im just an aweful person who cant belong"

thats a terrifying concept, anywho. first i have to learn how to use team speak and figure out why my mic isnt working..

TS isn't even working for me right meow, but I'd still play with you whether you're in the clan or not. :3

TS:

Machine unavailable - 26/9/2557 12:22:13
Sorry machine 'nycomms01' is currently offline due to a DDoS Attack

OTL

NVM it's back up

but it would be cool to just have people to talk to who arent so serious about the game, never understood that, its game, how serious can you get about it..

enjoy your day or night

yeah you're welcome to hang out with us on TS, when it's no longer offline of course LOL.

Edited by yuikami

enjoy your day or night

Nah, you just talked over people. I hated to see you go tho man.