The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I seriously don't know what's goin on. Since the last driver update, all my games started to fail, and crash the whole pc. Sometimies i get a random error that says that the Graphics card ran out of free video memory, sometimes windows said that the Driver failed and it was restarted.

But yesterday, it suddenly went full derp and it didn't booted at all. I cleaned everything, tryed again, and past certain time, it shuted down itself.

Checked the CPU thermal sensor, and it scales from 30°C to 75°C in less than 2 minutes, and just running the BIOS. 

I already sent a ticket, but poor [DE]Sully is trying it best, yet we can't find a solution for this.

I'm really worried (;w;) (aka goodbye U11)

I was having a similar problem with my old graphics card and Blacklight: Reproduction.

You may just be in line for an upgrade. Also, i would roll back your drivers if you can.

What bit-version of Windows are you using? 32 or 64?

On an unrelated note...

<----- GREEN.

-snipitty snip-

I can't roll back anything because, as i stated before, it just shut down after a few minutes of running. I can't even reach windows.

in my POV; i just got two options left:

1) Flash the BIOS and see if it works

2) Bend myself into fetal position and cry in a corner utill i'm old enough to get a work and buy a new one

Also: Congrats! :D Happy Moderabirthday!

I can't roll back anything because, as i stated before, it just shut down after a few minutes of running. I can't even reach windows.

in my POV; i just got two options left:

1) Flash the BIOS and see if it works

2) Bend myself into fetal position and cry in a corner utill i'm old enough to get a work and buy a new one

Also: Congrats! :D Happy Moderabirthday!

Start it up and keep jabbing F8 and selecting safe mode with networking.. that should start it up with little to no graphics drag. After that, uninstall your videocard drivers, then find the old ones and reinstall them.

Reboot and retry. Could also be your RAM is on the way out....

Congrats on being a community moderator Sliver!

Thank you! LET THE HAMMER FALL!