Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best And Worst Looking Frames

Swailwort

Best good looking female: Nyx (so gorgeous i love her, and is the reason why i build her)

Worst looking female: Limbo (No need to discuss this, she's horrible (mag is ugly too))

Best good looking male: Loki (because he looks like a freaking badass alien (volt could have won too))

Worst looking male: Frost (he surely needs a tweak on his stupid body and helmets are ugly as hell (vauban is the same case))

Ahem , Limbo is a dude....

Best Looking:Nova Prime, Frost Prime, Excalibur Prime, Chroma with Drac Helmet.

Worst Looking: Nyx Prime becausejXnw7lX.jpg and NmBLNh4.jpg

I Mean seriously Look at her head do you not see the simliaritys. Everything else is alright but THAT HELMET 

Psh incorrect! I don't understand how people never seen the true inspiration for that head....allow me to enlighten you all!

3ohfktN.jpg and ZABgzhj.png

Many different variations so take your pick. All in all as I have said so many times. Xenomorph!

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich

I'm surprised no one mentioned the stringy horribly proportioned mess that is Oberon.

Best: Nyx Prime (You guys are just horrible at customization), Saryn, and Ember Prime.

Worst: Oberon, Loki/Loki prime, Hydroid, and Nekros.

Edited by (PS4)timbob90210

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with oberons look. Use the correct paint on him and he looks even better. As far as worst looking I would have to say at least 3 or 4.

Banshee simply because it has the strangest shape...it looks like oneof the aliens from the movie independence day.

Hydroid simply because he looks like the monster of the blue lagoon. Just all sorts of wrong there.

Frost is too wide around the legs and the arms look strange.

Chroma looks like a butterfly just after its come out of its chrysalis stage.