Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow: Thanks To Stasis Penalty, I Notice People Mainly Keep To Using One

Genji

I haven't had mine out of stasis for months now. The maintenance required to keep your pet at 100% doesn't translate well into actual performance when compared to sentinels. It's just too much for for too little payoff. If Kubrows had been substantially BETTER than my Sentinels, at least I could have justified all that work, but since they aren't, I gave up on them. Hopefully they'll get a rework and a buff and a less monetized system around them once the Catbrows hit the game.

It also locks you out from breeding if you want to keep using Kubrows. It's a big mess, and I'm honestly having no clue why nothing has been done about it.

One of the worst designed element of the game, and instead of fixing it, we'll get more types we'll never use.

Honeslty have you ever followed DE development? They are like a 12 year old with A.D.D. (Attention Defecate Disorder). We are working on Frost, No Excal, We are working on Balance, No Arch Wing, We are working on Arch Wing, No PvP, We are going to fix PvP, No Parkor 2.0, We wanna work on Mod Balance.... so on and so on.

I like to use Parkor 2.0 and Excal as prime examples of everything wrong with DE Development process. First off the development teams listens way to much to the "Founders", Why I have no idea most of them are as entitled jack asses that make the 1%'er in World of Warcraft nice and your average F2P mouth breather seem like a super genius.

But looking at the Excal it has some issues but it was far from broken and they could have made a few minor tweaks to his abilities to get him buy till the much larger game breaking problems where fixed. Parkor 2.0 is major another issue, it sounds cool but with out significant global level re-design it will never been an effective mode of transportation. So as a player you will be left with a movement system that is not supported by level design so it wont be used much if at all so it will be called "Broken" and within a year you will see another iteration of a movement system.

The things that need to be address are un-popular or extremely large that means lots of changes witch again is unpopular. Things like Ability Scaling and Balance have to be done together and it an extremely large task. Weapon Normalization and Balance is something else that needs to be addressed, they have gotten in to the habit of every other patch is a weapon that is netter then the vast majority of the previous weapons.

Essentially the Development team has stopped making the game they wanted and is making a game they think the "masses want" that will make them lots of money and by "masses" i mean the loud minority witch right now is the self-entitled &#!-hats called "Founders"

As the game becomes more and more unbalanced and unfair you will need more and more of the player base wither up and die. My clan had 200+ active members 6 months ago we are down to 20 or so now. Sadly had about 80 prior to the Excal patch many just quit because they see the Excal Prime buff. Honestly i do not blame them, at this point its no wounder that Destiny is kicking Warframe's &#! in the market despite being a Console exclusive.

The kubbies were fun for a bit, but after I got the four breeds leveled to 30 for mastery I put them in stasis and never looked back.
Don't get me wrong, I love the concept! Having a live companion is nice. But they're too much trouble. My carrier has 0 maintenance and I don't have to worry about putting it in or removing it out of stasis if I want to switch to another "tag-a-long" for a bit.

If things change I will drag out my kubrow again to try it out. Or better yet, switch to a retriever type if it can match my Carrier's vacuum.. But until then, they can stay in cryo for all I care. No biggie for me.

Props to everyone who can afford to keep them going and can breed them for trading. I'm just not interested in that.

Yeah, I agree Kubrows are way too annoying to use, which is a shame because Huras is awesome (haven't tried the other ones, the RNG walls and BS breeding process is a bit much for me). Lower the price of DNA stabilizers to 5000 credits and allow to switch between two Kubrows, that alone will increase the number of players who use them over Sentinels. 

Honeslty have you ever followed DE development? They are like a 12 year old with A.D.D. (Attention Defecate Disorder). We are working on Frost, No Excal, We are working on Balance, No Arch Wing, We are working on Arch Wing, No PvP, We are going to fix PvP, No Parkor 2.0, We wanna work on Mod Balance.... so on and so on.

I like to use Parkor 2.0 and Excal as prime examples of everything wrong with DE Development process. First off the development teams listens way to much to the "Founders", Why I have no idea most of them are as entitled jack asses that make the 1%'er in World of Warcraft nice and your average F2P mouth breather seem like a super genius.

But looking at the Excal it has some issues but it was far from broken and they could have made a few minor tweaks to his abilities to get him buy till the much larger game breaking problems where fixed. Parkor 2.0 is major another issue, it sounds cool but with out significant global level re-design it will never been an effective mode of transportation. So as a player you will be left with a movement system that is not supported by level design so it wont be used much if at all so it will be called "Broken" and within a year you will see another iteration of a movement system.

The things that need to be address are un-popular or extremely large that means lots of changes witch again is unpopular. Things like Ability Scaling and Balance have to be done together and it an extremely large task. Weapon Normalization and Balance is something else that needs to be addressed, they have gotten in to the habit of every other patch is a weapon that is netter then the vast majority of the previous weapons.

Essentially the Development team has stopped making the game they wanted and is making a game they think the "masses want" that will make them lots of money and by "masses" i mean the loud minority witch right now is the self-entitled !-hats called "Founders"

As the game becomes more and more unbalanced and unfair you will need more and more of the player base wither up and die. My clan had 200+ active members 6 months ago we are down to 20 or so now. Sadly had about 80 prior to the Excal patch many just quit because they see the Excal Prime buff. Honestly i do not blame them, at this point its no wounder that Destiny is kicking Warframe's ! in the market despite being a Console exclusive.

Insulting the players, dev bashing, no contribution to the thread whatsoever... Are you trying to set some kind of a record? It's one thing to troll around and pad your post count, but this? I mean really.  

Edited by tisdfogg