Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reddit Is Going Crazy

TheErebus.

https://www.change.org/p/ellen-k-pao-step-down-as-ceo-of-reddit-inc

THEY BLOCKED THE FRONT PAGE OF REDDIT

https://www.reddit.com/r/FrontPage/

For those of you who don't know:

A mod got banned for an unknown reason, but this mod was extremely important. She was the one running everything and making sure the subreddits don't fall under, but she got banned and no other admin was told why or even what to do now. So certain admins decided to block off their subreddits and move on to different alternatives to reddit.

Edited by TheErebus.

complaining about that on the off topic thread ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

What? That has nothing to do with anything I've said.

My off-topic threads may be silly, they may be informative or they may be very serious, but I have certain dislikes when it comes to responses. What you posted was one of them, I dislike it because all it does is show off that "OH LOOK HE PUT A CLICKBAIT TITLE", without actually looking at the content at hand. 

I've been in the dark because I'm on vacation, (Just got on mobile) so what just happened and why?

A mod got banned for an unknown reason, but this mod was extremely important. She was the one running everything and making sure the subreddits don't fall under, but she got banned and no other admin was told why or even what to do now. So certain admins decided to block off their subreddits and move on to different alternatives to reddit.

They canned 2 of the most well liked & visible staff members there, one of which was key to organizing AMAs (celebrity & otherwise) and worked with a lot of the bigger sub reddits. You'd think they'd expect some feedback from that but ehh too late now..

Reddit is a great site as it covers everything, It has its good & its bad. Its a big ! funnel of everything. 

Hell I found out about Warframe from it. 

Edited by Genjinaro

What? That has nothing to do with anything I've said.

My off-topic threads may be silly, they may be informative or they may be very serious, but I have certain dislikes when it comes to responses. What you posted was one of them, I dislike it because all it does is show off that "OH LOOK HE PUT A CLICKBAIT TITLE", without actually looking at the content at hand. 

No mate, this IS a clickbait thread.

Reddit is awful, and frankly, confusing. The Front page works fine, its just the link you sent.

Don't get annoyed at people because they think you're overreacting (which imo too, you are, and so are many others). Its just a bloody website filled with rubbish. Get over it.

I never said it isn't, in fact, whenever someone says "It's a clickbait thread", I always respond with "That's the point."

So are half my other threads, in fact, most of them are, but they give the information that the clickbait says they do. 

Reddit is going crazy right now. So many subreddits are just being closed off, people are leaving it to go find other alternatives (which has resulted in those alternatives being shut down tue to heavy traffic)

Just because you don't use it, does not mean it isn't a big deal.

Don't get annoyed at people because they think you're overreacting (which imo too, you are, and so are many others). Its just a bloody website filled with rubbish. Get over it.

Again, just because you don't use it or even care for it, does not mean it isn't a big deal to everyone, it's just not a big deal to you.

So again:

Either contribute to the discussion at hand, or don't bother posting at all. Simple as that.

Edited by TheErebus.

I've seen a lot of Erebus's threads. This has to be one of the less clickbait-y ones. And the title is in fact apt, reddit users are losing their proverbial s**t over this.