Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Noble Animation Armor Placement Bug [Known]

Saerel

Attachment (armor and syndana) on Saryn is way off when used with Mesa's noble animation. I've tried all other animation and they don't dont seem to have any problems.

Saryn with NO animations:

SlFbq9z.jpg

Saryn with Mesa's Noble Animation:

saAizXL.jpg

Edited by T3RT1UM

Can't really expect these sorta things to be perfect. I personally never mess with throwing some frames animations on other frames. Not due to lack of interest, but with the variance in the frame's character meshes it's bound to cause all sorts of problems.

They talked about this in a devstream once; Basically, the animations other than the ones default to that frame are Use at your own risk. They're not meant to be on that frame, and going through and making two animation sets from every frame compatible with every other frame would be a huge task. They would also have to add two more animations for every new frame added to every existing frame. Basically, don't expect this to be fixed, and if you don't like it you don't have to use it.

I personally love my floating Eos Prime shoulders~

Animations other than the ones default to that frame are "Use at your own risk". DE even talked about it during a devstream if I recall.

Basically, they would have to make the two animation sets of EVERY warframe compatible with every other warframe, and that's a whole lot of work. Not only that, but they would have to go and revisit every frame and create two new animations every time a new frame came out. I reiterate; it's a massive load of work. There's also no reason to fix it, since they ARE use at your own risk cosmetics that are totally optional. I wouldn't expect a fix any time soon, and if you don't like the way it looks then don't wear it.

The animation set isn't broken. It's just not made for anyone other than Mesa. The animation sets are Use At Your Own Risk, not intended for use with other frames. They were made available because people wanted it, but the amount of work it would take to recreate every animation set on every frame is ridiculous, and we can't expect this to be changed any time soon.

Besides that, it's a cosmetic, and is totally optional. Don't like it? Don't use it.

Not easily fixed, not really, and they would have to do at minimum two animation sets per frame, for every frame, and that would result in a whole load of work.

They're not really intended to fit on other frames, so they're use at your own risk.

Don't like it? Don't wear it.

I personally like it. =P

They talked about this in a devstream once; Basically, the animations other than the ones default to that frame are Use at your own risk. They're not meant to be on that frame, and going through and making two animation sets from every frame compatible with every other frame would be a huge task. They would also have to add two more animations for every new frame added to every existing frame. Basically, don't expect this to be fixed, and if you don't like it you don't have to use it.

I personally love my floating Eos Prime shoulders~

I really don't think that's a good excuse considering that they got almost everything right. Even Chroma's, which I kind of expected to be a mess because he's really big.

Hell, I tested every animation on my Nyx and everything ( Including Mesa's agile ) is working correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
Doesn't this armour look great on Nova prime with mesa's noble stance....

15RdKdr.jpg

Wow, this may need fixing.

...i would have used "must" instead of may

hahaha :)

ps: is your monitor able to display at such rate ?

Edited by 5h1n0k4m1

Different cosmetics do not fixate on certain animation whrere the utilized warframe have diferent body shapes.

Exemple 1 : Nyx (prime) using EOS primed shoulder plate  and Mesa noble animation

Note: The same thing happend with Valkyr, Nova but not with Mesa him self.

tf68yvt.jpg

Exemple 2 The same but with Limbo agile animation in this time.

a8EMPzS.jpg

This is a very well known and old bug.

Seriously they persist ? I thought it was only with Eos armor and it did not notice the other shoulder cosmetics.

Well ... Thanks for the quick reply.