Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes To Stamina Mods In U17

Sannidor

At this point it's probably decided what will happen to stamina managing mods but if there's a chance for community to speak let's use it.

I assume we don't need a straight refund in R5 cores, but instead some useful replacement.

I would welcome speed and armor buffs, latest nightmare mod improves both but not significantly enough.

What other holes could replacing stamina mods fill? Let's discuss.

I would welcome speed and armor buffs, latest nightmare mod improves both but not significantly enough.

Hahahahaha no. Rush and maglev are enough speed mods. Our armour is in a good place without needing more mods.

Not to mention I could just throw those mods at Volt prime, Rhino prime, or Valkyr to become a god.

It's easiest to just give cores, credits, random mod pack for the mods removed. If some were converted I would think: Speed but as a percentage and specificaly for certain manuvers like wall running. Mods for your guard, I assume they are going for a guard break so probably mods to extend that duration before guard break. But again it's easier to just give cores and stuff rather then repurpose the mods.

Our armour is in a good place without needing more mods.

I don't think so, Armor and speed should be things modified by mods further than health and shields are because these scale with the level of the warframe.

Also if they change the mods for core they will most likely be a lot of common and uncommon cores, which no one will be happy to get if the could have gotten new and interesting buffs.

I don't think so, Armor and speed should be things modified by mods further than health and shields are because these scale with the level of the warframe.

Are you suggesting armor scaling? Are you sure you want to open another can of worms?

Are you suggesting armor scaling? Are you sure you want to open another can of worms?

Were you reading the line or just saw some random words and got a wrong conclusion? No, I don't think armor should scale, that why they should be further modified by mods...