The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime Hinted! (Maybe)

Okay. So I finally read Corrupted Ancient lore. I'm curious who that actually was that came to save Ontella. (Got to say I kinda like his abilities as well.) He said.

"And then I felt it, a new presence, another healer? I'd felt this before, was it, it couldn't be...I opened my eyes only to be blinded by a intense flash, followed by a crash, like a thousand crystal goblets being shattered once. All went silent, the infested were dead. I felt nothing now."

So reading this I was huh. I guess one of his comrades is coming to save him. Then He said this.

"My eyes readjusted. I was surrounded by bodies. I saw something run away, a streak of silver and gold. It shot straight up the cavern wall and out into the sunshine above."

After that is when I began screaming. It does have a lot of possibilities on what or who this could be. But Trinity came to mind because He said he felt another healer. Of course we have 2 Trin and Broberon. He is also a possibility in this scenario. (He's a gentleman though. He's going to let Trin shine....For now.)

This really has me kind of hype for more of this type of lore. So many question popped in my head. But honestly giving the fact that we butcher faction after faction. I'm surprised that the lore expressed such emotion though. Great Job DE. Looking forward to more.

But back to the topic. What do you guys think? I could be over thinking this but that's the best part.

Unlikely. As someone said before on the corrupted ancient lore thread, its most likely excalibur.

The blinding flash is akin to excalibur radial javelin, as it speaking of a large number of infested being destroyed. As trinity doesn't have any mass AoE nuke attacks, there would be inconsistencies.

The healing thing could be what we used to revive people that get downed.

Edited by 321agemo

HMMM Silver and Black? I don't think that has any "Prime" expression to it unless they break from traditional ideals on either dark primes or light primes like they did with Volt, however I guess Ash is a bit of both light and dark primes from what I can tell. Honestly though who knows. DE has pretty much done an abominable job with the lore so far with interesting tidbits here and there that fail to paint a complete picture. Hell at this point I still think the Lotus is some kind of horrible creature simply profiting off the war of all the factions and we are naught but mindless simpletons murdering for someone we do not know and should not trust. 

On a positive note it could actually be a teaser for a concept frame they are doing. I'd honestly love to get a healer that is better at healing. Oberon's heal sucks massively given any really difficult content will simply burst recipients down even with the heal going(or kill before it gets there). Also Trinity's entire kit feels like an easy button for every team she joins. I'd like to see EV and Blessing completely removed from the game.

Okay. So I finally read Corrupted Ancient lore. I'm curious who that actually was that came to save Ontella. (Got to say I kinda like his abilities as well.) He said.

"And then I felt it, a new presence, another healer? I'd felt this before, was it, it couldn't be...I opened my eyes only to be blinded by a intense flash, followed by a crash, like a thousand crystal goblets being shattered once. All went silent, the infested were dead. I felt nothing now."

So reading this I was huh. I guess one of his comrades is coming to save him. Then He said this.

"My eyes readjusted. I was surrounded by bodies. I saw something run away, a streak of silver and gold. It shot straight up the cavern wall and out into the sunshine above."

After that is when I began screaming. It does have a lot of possibilities on what or who this could be. But Trinity came to mind because He said he felt another healer. Of course we have 2 Trin and Broberon. He is also a possibility in this scenario. (He's a gentleman though. He's going to let Trin shine....For now.)

This really has me kind of hype for more of this type of lore. So many question popped in my head. But honestly giving the fact that we butcher faction after faction. I'm surprised that the lore expressed such emotion though. Great Job DE. Looking forward to more.

But back to the topic. What do you guys think? I could be over thinking this but that's the best part.

Well a female prime is next. Honestly i fell like it could be Trin. Dont quote me on it thou. lol 

I think people are focusing way too much on the blinding flash thing, and are just assuming it's Exacalibur with no real proof. The fact she thought it was a healer makes Broberon or Trin much more likely. But Trin could be possible, I mean, she can still kill stuff with weapons, it's not like she's helpless... 

Me too,

I absolutely love playing the healer of the group.

Lets hope the battle skirt gets a nice cloth physics make-over too.

I think the fact they have been working on cloth physics so much recently is another big hint that Trinity will be getting her very much deserved turn next. 

Guest (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

Mirage Prime

I think people are focusing way too much on the blinding flash thing, and are just assuming it's Exacalibur with no real proof. The fact she thought it was a healer makes Broberon or Trin much more likely. But Trin could be possible, I mean, she can still kill stuff with weapons, it's not like she's helpless... 

No, the "healer" bit and the blinding flash are 2 different entities. The healer being her infested sister and the flash being Excal, hence "blinding" effect being literal.

it sounds alot like an excal prime. although one thing that makes me think otherwise is fact that it said streak of silver and gold. Excal prime doesn't really have enough gold to make it visible while moving quickly. also i think i'm the only one that thought by "another healer" it was an ancient healer xD

it sounds alot like an excal prime. although one thing that makes me think otherwise is fact that it said streak of silver and gold. Excal prime doesn't really have enough gold to make it visible while moving quickly. also i think i'm the only one that thought by "another healer" it was an ancient healer xD

Nope Im in the same boat

It could be a Tenno squad though. Trinity's healing, Excalibur's blind and Frost's Avalanche?

Now there's a good theory. That's something I've contemplated, but never really thought to voice, what if it were multiple Tenno? That would make sense, and would explain why there seem to be multiple Tenno powers/looks at play. 

The right answer is "we will never know". But Excalibur fits way way better the situation than Trinity. She thinks "healer" because in her experience almost every being capable of void-powers was a healer like her. She says "I'd felt this before, was it, it couldn't be..." so she met a Tenno before, but the possibility of meeting another should be very very slim so when feeling void-powers she oviously thinks it might be another healer not a Tenno.

As others have said, it was most likely Excalibur Prime - the mass slaughtering of Infested with an AoE attack after a flash of light, sounds like Radial Blind/Javelin. Some have even suggested that the in-game effect for Radial Javelin DOES sound like glasses shattering.

As for the "another healer?" I think this fits in with the speculation that the Orokin were using whatever energies the Tenno had in them for their own purposes - in the case of the Lorists, to make healers. Being a Lorist and attuned to those powers, Ontella would naturally assume that sensing Oro (which, though it's not confirmed, I strongly believe the Tenno have as well) from another would mean that another Lorist/healer was in the area.

Now there's a good theory. That's something I've contemplated, but never really thought to voice, what if it were multiple Tenno? That would make sense, and would explain why there seem to be multiple Tenno powers/looks at play. 

Though it wouldn't fit completely with only one Tenno being seen at the sight. It's a thought, though.

Though it wouldn't fit completely with only one Tenno being seen at the sight. It's a thought, though.

“And then I felt it, a new presence, another healer? I'd felt this before, was it, it couldn't be...”

“I saw something run away, a streak of silver and gold. It shot straight up the cavern wall and out into the sunshine above.”

These are really the only 2 lines that might suggest a single tenno but even they are abit flimsy. It could easily be worked into a group:

- Ontella was in pain so couldnt sense the group properly.

- tenno are all twisted by void energy so maybe she was just sensing a massive lump of power?

- she might only saw the last of the tenno in the group, while the rest move on ahead (similar to how excalibur met with the other tennos in Tomb of the Sentients trailer).

I kind of like the idea of it being a group instead of 1, it kind of goes against the whole 1 tenno with every human encounter we've had.

---------

Not restrictly on topic, i guess this is an advantage of writing in first person. While s/he cannot lie to herself (aka the audiance), their vision can be narrowed or obsured to provide a higher level of mystery and suspense.

Edited by 321agemo