Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess That Warframe!

OkniolasPrime

OmXSEGk.jpg

There's been allot of discussion of a certain warframe... 

That people say belongs to the trash bin... Who had a short burst of fame...  

(the warframe had the most kills on that mission sumarry, and it was t4 defence 30 waves

it is mag

Edited by okinolas

If its Mag it isnt that impressive. She is the only scaling damage frame. Ash would also not be that impressive since he is 2nd best for damage, next to Mag.

This is true, but this was more of to show some people who think like this= (actual quote from post about greedy pull nerf)" Mag is going back to the dumpster once again, I could understand not grabbing energy for entire team (and that would pretty much be the solution) as health and ammo are viable for other tactics than Draco camping, but well, imho, you went overboard with the nerf.

Farewell Mag, you are going to be completely useless once again."

Edited by okinolas

There's usually a reason for that, at least from what I've experienced. It really gets f*cking annoying shooting at stuff when it's getting flung around. Especially by low level Mags that don't OHK the mobs. So if I am in a squad with a Mag that's spamming pull on mobs, as opposed to using her other skills... I'll just sit there and let her do her thing instead of dealing with that. In fact, I'll often not bother to use my frame's skills either. Suppose the same goes for the tryhards that spam Miasma, or other OHK skills. Makes my workload easier and I can just idly run around and pick up loot instead of killing stuff.  

drained target produces a violent outburst of magnetic energy inflicting 100% / 150% / 200% / 250% of the enemy's drained shields as Magnetic damage. The explosion will affect all enemies within a 5 / 8 / 11 / 14meter radius of the drained target.

• Damage multiplier is affected by Power Strength, and the explosion damage diminishes with distance.

250% multiplier, that IS AFFECTED by power strength... And some people say she's useless... I wonder what's going on about their heads...

it is mag

EDIT: Spoiler! you u no work!!??

that is because you end it with /spoiler which creates: [ s p o i l e r] *something* [ / s p o i l e r ] (without spaces obviously)

it will then result in:

something

EDIT: hmm... for some reason it seems to be broken... weird... this has worked 100% of the time for me.

something really weird is going on here... your quote now does have a spoiler... what the hell?

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz