Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Mesa Instead Of Gmag (Energy Denial)

Krak_Nihilus

Mesa won't get nerfed to promote her sales for platinum. She is extremely difficult to get. If she remains overpowered, people would want to get her willing to pay with platinum to by pass the gathering of Alad Coordinates and the rng of drops.

Edited by igo95862

Mesa isn't OP.....did you ever see a mesa against lvl 50+? 

people really to not measure a warframe's OP-ness while playing low lvl missions >_>

Except there are not alot of 50+ level missions.

Raids are not about killing bit controlling the enemies with stuns and slows.

T4 Interception, Defense and Survival start with level 20 enemies.

Except there are not alot of 50+ level missions.

Raids are not about killing bit controlling the enemies with stuns and slows.

T4 Interception, Defense and Survival start with level 20 enemies.

they start at lvl 20, but they don't stay at that lvl 

what I mean is her usefulness (like all the dmg frames) is limited in higher lvl missions 

I don't want Peacemaker nerfed. I want it reworked to involve some player interaction. Also nerfing gmag or mesa won't prevent farming when the energy system is the problem.

Edited by Crewell

It really sounds hypocritical when people talk down something - like this whole Gmag / Mesa farming thing - and then turn around and advocate FARMING / CAMPING / SPAMMING as long as it isn't the Warframes they don't like doing it! (And BTW using the GMag/Mesa combo is a planned, strategized activity - nobody is getting "trolled" because all of the squad is in agreement to do it. WHere does one get bothered by this - watching it on Twitch? It shouldn't bother you because you are NOT THERE.

The only people "spamming MESA" in PuGs are newbies and someone levelling up. The draco strategy doesn't just "happen" and it never happens in public games - it is a planned activity. I don't see why people are complaining about "people camping" "spamming Mesa" or "spamming GMg" in games they are not participating in - and do not have to! If there is a squad in Draco using the Gnmag/Mesa/Frost/etc strategy - tell me... can you drop in that game? How does something anno you when it doesn't involve you? When the team was being recruited and they asked you your role - did you lie or something? How does it affect you if you are NOT THERE and don't have to be??? Just play with whom and the way you want!

Hey, I don't wnt to be stuck running around and meleeing everything like some of these people are describing as the "right way to play" I like powers, guns and advantage. We all have our different preferences and one is no better than the other because you don't have to play with me! But that being said, I do not go around asking for nerfs because I don't care for melee focused play. Thats YOUR BAG and when you play I hope your happy. But don't cramp my style either, the ways we play have no effect on either of our accounts - so please stop whining. Besides, varied playstyles benefits everyone, because the more ways we are allowed to WIN, the more people have their interests satidfied, that's more people playing and more money for DE. Keep cropping us back and watch the stock prices (or earnings) fall - people only take so much punishment before they realize they can just walk out of the gate...

My suggestion is to simple take it out of (or only nerf in) Public games. That way the poor souls who cant stand to see Mesa / Gmag / whomever will never get that "surprise" - but those of us who see the benefit can still utilize them in mission types you will never be bothered with, and never see becaue you will not be invited. Since all other game modes (not talking about PvP here) take a co-operative, voting methedology - no player will get into a situation they do not expect. I think that is a fair ... balance.

Edited by magusat999

I propose DE removes the ability to gain energy from any source for mesa. She should also only be able to equip 2 mods and no aura. And while they're at it, i think trinity hasn't been nerfed in a while. That is all.