Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Access From Psn Australia--Includes Images

Yo should I buy the PA cause 2 years ago I was like "when ash prime comes out Im gonna buy him!" Now the time has come and so have amiibos and Im on vacation so Idk if I should :( BUT HE LOOKS SO SEXXYYYY

I think The PA is worth it. Not the accessories tbh

Everyone that complains about Ash Prime are those who don't like Ash in the first place bruh.

I heartily disagree as an Ash fan with Ash being my most played warframe.

It's not really complaining.  Just a matter of opinion.  I was hoping for Ash Prime to be primed in a way similar to the way Loki Prime was for Loki.  Ash Prime is radically different.  At first glance, there's nothing that obviously screams that he's the prime variant of Ash with this design.

So correct me if im wrong Australian PS gamers can already play with ash prime? If thats the case im wondering why we PC Gamers don't have him yet since DE doesn't ahve to wait for Cert or anythign like that.

So correct me if im wrong Australian PS gamers can already play with ash prime? If thats the case im wondering why we PC Gamers don't have him yet since DE doesn't ahve to wait for Cert or anythign like that.

Well australia is in the future so... that is why those items are allready in their stores.