The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Access From Psn Australia--Includes Images

He looks absolutely AMAZING! I love the hood-like helmet he has! I love the dangly bits on the sides, I love his body! And I ADORE his pony tail, it's like his original concept!

Ash_Female_Concept.png

Will farm the instant he is released, will even pay for plat for parts if needed with my spare hundreds of plat. I'm so hyped!

Edited by Sorez

Here guys, for any of you needing a larger image: 

Ash Prime Access: https://store.playstation.com/store/api/chihiro/00_09_000/container/AU/en/999/EP2097-CUSA00106_00-EPA0190000000000/1436216825000/image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=800&h=800&bg_color=000000&opacity=100

Accessories: https://store.playstation.com/store/api/chihiro/00_09_000/container/AU/en/999/EP2097-CUSA00106_00-EPA0200000000000/1436216825000/image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=800&h=800&bg_color=000000&opacity=100

Just had to rewrite the url to 800x800. If you want larger go ahead and change it yourself :)

Lol wow that was quick, it was already posted - sorry guys, whatever though lol

Edited by -NyriX-

Well i know what consol players are going through but to be quiet honest you have quiet a few exclusiv games that we PC gamers never get to see and everytime someone complains about all that excsuiv crap a Consol player comes along and says deal with it. And its not our fault that everything has to go through cert first. Im just saying DE said when they announced that Warframe is getting a consol version that the PC Community never will have to wait for Content or Patches or anything because something has to go through cert first.

Thats what DE promised and yet here it happens. Ok so PSN Store in Australia updates now and they don't want to release the Prime acces earlier on PC ok fine with me but then atleast release it with the first PSn Store that updates. But that the PC Community has to wait till the last PSN Store got updated is just absolutly against everything DE promised.

You do also have your own exclusives. As for waiting rest of the world's psn store update... you dont wait last, you wait when canada's/MURICA's store updates, wich is first store update if we exclude australia. Also lets be honest here, only reason why you are angry, is because you really, really want that ash prime and thought of peasants in the future having access for him before you do, really grinds your gears.

You do also have your own exclusives. As for waiting rest of the world's psn store update... you dont wait last, you wait when canada's/MURICA's store updates, wich is first store update if we exclude australia. Also lets be honest here, only reason why you are angry, is because you really, really want that ash prime and thought of peasants in the future having access for him before you do, really grinds your gears.

Lol...peasants from the future...hahahaha

Well i know what consol players are going through but to be quiet honest you have quiet a few exclusiv games that we PC gamers never get to see and everytime someone complains about all that excsuiv crap a Consol player comes along and says deal with it. And its not our fault that everything has to go through cert first. Im just saying DE said when they announced that Warframe is getting a consol version that the PC Community never will have to wait for Content or Patches or anything because something has to go through cert first.

Thats what DE promised and yet here it happens. Ok so PSN Store in Australia updates now and they don't want to release the Prime acces earlier on PC ok fine with me but then atleast release it with the first PSn Store that updates. But that the PC Community has to wait till the last PSN Store got updated is just absolutly against everything DE promised.

Omg PC mustard race didn't get Ash Prime Access first

DE's integrity must be questioned

I think Yamako Prime looks like Odonanta

Edited by Acidulant

Lol...peasants from the future...hahahaha

Well they are in the future when you compare them to africa,north and south america, europe and parts of asia. I guess that is reason why almost all world's most venomous/poisonous creatures lives there and world largest croc also likes to chill there :D

Omg PC mustard race didn't get Ash Prime Access first

DE's integrity questioned

Thats not the point. The Point is the promise DE made. I love DE and Warframe if i didn't i would be here after more then 2 1/2 years. I don't complain that warframe got on consols hell i think its great since that means more players, which means more money for DE, which means more content for us.

I'm not one of the guys who scream #PCMasterRace all the time. Everyone should play on the Platform they prefer. The only thing bothering me are exclusiv titels (yes PC has a few too but that are mostly small Indee Concepts and not AAA-Games), exclusiv DLC and such things.

But all that is not the Point.

The point is that we on PC didn't got the Patch first which means the Patch has been ready for some time now (cert proccess needs time). Which means it was hold back, which means DE broke a promise they made us. That is all. It doesn't matter that its Prime Acces it could have been U 16.11 without Ash Prime for what i care. Problem is the Content and Patch has been ready for a long time and was just not released. Nothing more to it.

Thats not the point. The Point is the promise DE made. I love DE and Warframe if i didn't i would be here after more then 2 1/2 years. I don't complain that warframe got on consols hell i think its great since that means more players, which means more money for DE, which means more content for us.

I'm not one of the guys who scream #PCMasterRace all the time. Everyone should play on the Platform they prefer. The only thing bothering me are exclusiv titels (yes PC has a few too but that are mostly small Indee Concepts and not AAA-Games), exclusiv DLC and such things.

The point is that we on PC didn't got the Patch first which means the Patch has been ready for some time now (cert proccess needs time). Which means it was hold back, which means DE broke a promise they made us. That is all. It doesn't matter that its Prime Acces it could have been U 16.11 without Ash Prime for what i care. Problem is the Content and Patch has been ready for a long time and was just not released. Nothing more to it.

I get where you are coming from, but you have to consider that Prime Access is probably a major revenue stream for DE. Releasing simultaneously on all platforms helps generate the income. If they released on PC first, the hype for it would diminish by the time console players would get it.

Also note that Cert had nothing to do with this, since the Ash Prime stuff was added to the game files a long time ago, so that they would not have to wait for Cert, and they can just hotfix it in on the consoles. It's also why the dataminers on other sites found references to Ash Prime in the game files a long time ago, even before the images from the chinese site.

Edited by (PS4)thefndodge

Oh thank god, I thought there was some Daedalus Prime armor on Ash Prime, but turns out it's just how he looks. Awesome!

No, I think it's the attached armor that they gave him. You know how like volt had his own armor, etc etc? Yeah I think thats ash's built in one.

I get where you are coming from, but you have to consider that Prime Access is probably a major revenue stream for DE. Releasing simultaneously on all platforms helps generate the income. If they released on PC first, the hype for it would diminish by the time console players would get it.

Also note that Cert had nothing to do with this, since the Ash Prime stuff was added to the game files a long time ago, so that they would not have to wait for Cert, and they can just hotfix it in on the consoles. It's also why the dataminers on other sites found references to Ash Prime in the game files a long time ago, even before the images from the chinese site.

Ok i get the Point with the Hype and major revenue and i can accept that. So it would be better to pick the first PSN store that updates and tie the PC Release to that if you pick that explanation. And yes to everyone who wants to say that, i know that i now sound salty saying that.

Ash prime has been in game for longtime now, heck he was probably in U16.5 on consoles allready. Not a single PC patch has waited console cert, not one. That is how its always been and that is how it always will be. Release of ash prime is planned on thuesday 7 and australia is allready half-point there. Its simple as that.

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

Ok i get the Point with the Hype and major revenue and i can accept that. So it would be better to pick the first PSN store that updates and tie the PC Release to that if you pick that explanation. And yes to everyone who wants to say that, i know that i now sound salty saying that.

Since the new primes have not been hotfixed into the game yet, I am curious to know if those who have bought Prime Access from the Aus PS Store are actually able to use the new primes in the game right now? 

I'd love to see in game pictures.

Edited by (PS4)thefndodge

Hmm. This solidifies the drastic chasm that exist between the old and the young frames.

I understand that Artdirection must change or things stifle up and die, but this design really do not look Tenno to me.

It looks Orokin, like proper Orokin. And I like that, but it just MIGHT be taken a bit too far this time.

But that's just the Lorist in me probably.