Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Had A Dream About Ash Prime Today.

(PSN)Sybaris-

My friend I had dream about a cute girl. I know funny thing is we were getting married when I woke up I was like thank god I wasn't ready for commitment I am not mature enough mentally to handle the responsibility of giving my all to another Person I would just disappoint her and make her life miserable and that's when I realize I need to get ready.

Now I know this is random but

It applies here ash prime is coming u big fan I think getting weapons to synergies wells with him and his skill set as well as mods not everyone runs a normal ash but people still are gonna try to make ash.so here are some tips while we wait

For shuriken 1 st skill since is viable for damage and finding were enemy is at because it targets them I would suggest getting a glaive throw ur Glaive and the throw shuriken u can do pretty much good job with this plus with the augmentation anti armor this works well with ash.

For smokescreen sine it stuns and make u go invi a silent charge weapon would be good stun and go invinwill allow you to charge that weapon and fire it and enemy won't crowed u and aim endlessly with shots and hit house.u usually a bow fits this well

For teleport a weapon like Glauber or shotgun something that does quick high amount of damage.i still suggest Glauber cause it has a fast execution animation.and I still suggest shotgun cause well at that range a shotgun looses no power

And for ash blade storm I kind of suggest u get something like explosive if ur fan or the shotgun still cause once u get back from dancing with blades the spot u left could have u crowded.and u might not have the build for running that invi.

Edited by Leavith

I don't get it, Ash the quick kind o guy that's why he has a nice and agile body, but the prime version looks so bulky and fat, IMHO it doesn't really fit the stealthy quick ash theme, i mean i've seen fan art of ash prime that makes DE's version look stupid and unoriginal.

i don't what DE was thinking when they were creating him but i hope for the best.

Well DE has vision on what they wanted the prime to look at ,i don't call art ugly but i do understand when i don't like it.

TO my opinion i kind do think with the stats this ash has it does kind of make sense on his design a bit more he is more bulky compare to old ash.but i do like this design reminds me of Anubis or Egyptian look.

Edited by Leavith