Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Do When Everything Is Maxed?

mr_kitty1337

You really think you know so much about the game to call it "the least grindy game"? Do you have all proper mods on your frame?

Try playing high level missions like Cerberus on Pluto, survivals on Ceres and test your maxed out items. That's of course if you reached these planets lol.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

Try out conclave. It's always fun.

Thanks for the tip, ill give that a shot.

only a week u dont have everything  nor do u even know wat u want. 

Pretty sure I do, i have looked up all the existing mods and compared my build to other known builds.

You really think you know so much about the game to call it "the least grindy game"? Do you have all proper mods on your frame?

Try playing high level missions like Cerberus on Pluto, survivals on Ceres and test your maxed out items. That's of course if you reached these planets lol.

Not really sure why you are jumping to conclusions here, it takes only ~2 days to complete all planets.

Thanks for the tip, ill give that a shot.

Pretty sure I do, i have looked up all the existing mods and compared my build to other known builds.

Not really sure why you are jumping to conclusions here, it takes only ~2 days to complete all planets.

You barely get to know the meta in a week and the rank 10 mods take months to max out never mind the huge amount of weapons and bunch of frames that you dont have

Wait for new content, i.e. weapons, frames, lacklusters. Just farm keys or what ever in the mean time. Forma everything ......  This game always gives new stuff, really never " finished " unless the game closes so.....

So about a week after having started the game I maxed out all the things that I want(frames/mods). Unlike some people claim, this is actually the least grindy game I have played in my life. It takes only a few hours to get a prime and a few more hours to forma a weapon multiple times, assuming of course that you can rush the build times of the forma.

So what do most people do when they have maxed out all of their items?

Personally I just try to set new records on survival/defense missions.

You are just a new player who knows nothing about the game yet. Maxed everything in a week? Yep thats impossible bro there are mods that take ages to max as well as event mods that needs tons of plat to buy them from other players, also your profile speaks volumes u have tons of frames weapons etc still untouched aka unranked so i don't what what are u talking about. And please don't call the game ''least grindy game'' when u don't even know what u are talking about..

OP clearly got no clue how grindy this game is.

There is no way you can max everything in 1 week.

Have you maxed Serration, Hornet Strike, Corrupted mods or any Primed mod or Codex?

Playing Draco/Stephano is not the whole game. I have put 2000+ hours in this game and now I'm struggling to max primed mods - the final "endgame" before new content.

You are nowhere near maxed out. Sorry, I had to be the one.

ZNbVLOg.png

For one, try to farm Loki Prime. =P

I see youve done quite something in a week, but youre not even close to have maxed everithing you will need for endgame.

Drop corrupted mods, then max'em

Get and max all primary mods and 6 forma at least 4 primary weapons for different playstiles

Get and max all secondary mods and 6 forma at least a couple

Get and multi-forma at least 4 warframes to fit different team roles

then you'll be quite close to say "you have maxed everithing you want/need in this game" and even after that there's plenty of stuff you can get and max out (and youl probably will be surprised that something you considered unnecessary is funny as hell)

of course if you "abuse" of plats for rushing and skipping a great part of the grind times, it takes much less, but even in this case  youre gonna be nowhere near maxed out in less than 3 months.

and you will still have some primes to get, or arcanes or else. and you will still have some end-game content to enjoy (endless void missions and raids)

I made alot and still have alot of fun when i can make a 1h+ T4 survival with friends. And more crappy the frames your team brings, bigger the fun.

I just want to say.. that you have amazing self control with that amount of plat. 

And that amount of plat came from trading(This is one thing I like to brag about).

I have not spend a single penny yet in Warframe.