Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Ash Prime On Playstation First ?

Game_Legend

op you sound like you are 12 years old, and people who get a b'oner over getting something first over other players, you are so sad and pathetic. and the people who call themselves master race, i'm sad you even exist. talk about being slaves to gaming companies, begging them to make something so you can pay for it!

Excuse me? We PC Gaming Master Race types are not "Slaves to gaming companies"

That is however exactly what you filthy console peasants are. Have a nice day.

KzYQf39.jpg

Stop getting salty over such trivial issues. You guys need to grow up and stop being edgy just because someone else got it first. Look at the numerous times platforms got great content after months of us playing it. Do they complain? No. So you shouldn't either.

Excuse me? We PC Gaming Master Race types are not "Slaves to gaming companies"

That is however exactly what you filthy console peasants are. Have a nice day.

KzYQf39.jpg

well, i didn't meant to say pc master race guys are slaves, i meant all of us are. it's sad we need to fight over some stupid little thing as being a pc gamer or console gamer, i have both and both of them are good for different things. anyway i didn't meant to offend you, i just wanted to point out how stupid this whole situation is.

Geez...................

I'm totally lost here... Granted I am still working on my coffee, but was your first post sarcastic?

Soooo to state my opinion on the op:

PC players getting salty over stupid right? Well, thats dumb. Soooo lets get EVERYONE salty about something since people wanna get all jelly or superior...

Thus image was posted. Please start the salt :)

I'm totally lost here... Granted I am still working on my coffee, but was your first post sarcastic?

PC players getting salty over stupid right? Well, thats dumb. Soooo lets get EVERYONE salty about something since people wanna get all jelly or superior...

I think the "geeez" related to how horrible that peice of art is, it looks like chimp tried to copy Jack Kirby or something.

Anyway, just think if the world ended right now, we would be equal on prime frame exclusives.

Prays for Armageddon just to see the look on PC users faces.

Well, I was not speaking about the meaning of your post, I have just never seen the full picture with legs, always half body; and for a reason, I'd say, as those legs looks horrible, out of proportion!

I think the "geeez" related to how horrible that peice of art is, it looks like chimp tried to copy Jack Kirby or something.

Anyway, just think if the world ended right now, we would be equal on prime frame exclusives.

Prays for Armageddon just to see the look on PC users faces.

Wee bit extreme on justice eh?

Was pointing out the irony of the salt levels when there are tenno EVERYWHERE that will not have something (ps4, xbone, and PC).

On a side note: regarding the art: I can't do any better, so I have 0 right to judge the image. It's still my background on both my laptop and desktop :)