Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well What Are We Going To Do About This Now?

Okay I get the reason why Mag G pull was nerfed and only affects her now a lot of people will definitely rage because she loses her co-op potential but since you did nerf her can you at least BUFF or REWORK some of her OTHER abilities? Like bring back the shield transference bubble invulnerability, and at least CHANGE OR REWORK CRUSH because without the augment that should be a base feature in the first place her ultimate actually feels very UNDERWHELMING against all other frame ultimates.

While your at it can you also at least BUFF bullet attractor so that we can be able to multi-cast it? DE please take a look again at Mag after your frost rework because that NERF is not justified as it will discourage people from using what should be one of the most versatile and decent frames in CONCEPT.

Okay I get the reason why Mag G pull was nerfed and only affects her now a lot of people will definitely rage because she loses her co-op potential but since you did nerf her can you at least BUFF or REWORK some of her OTHER abilities? Like bring back the shield transference bubble invulnerability, and at least CHANGE OR REWORK CRUSH because without the augment that should be a base feature in the first place her ultimate actually feels very UNDERWHELMING against all other frame ultimates.

While your at it can you also at least BUFF bullet attractor so that we can be able to multi-cast it? DE please take a look again at Mag after your frost rework because that NERF is not justified as it will discourage people from using what should be one of the most versatile and decent frames in CONCEPT.

I agree that Mag needs some love, but honestly, you can't say a nerf was unjustified when it was something that was literally turning the game into a snoozefest.

I do feel her shield transeference could be more than just overshields, maybe some DR, proc resistance/inmunity or something. Also not sure if the bubbled has been taken out but if so DO bring it back please.

Edited by RahuStalker

It's not a nerf to Mag... just a nerf to an Augment Mod. If you feel she needs a re-work, then that was true before the change to Greedy Pull. A frame shouldn't need an Augment mod to stand on its feet.

That being said, I still think she has a lot of potential, I've always loved her gameplay.

I do feel her shield transeference could be more than just overshields, maybe some DR, proc resistance/inmunity or something.

I like the idea of, while it's still in purple shield, she has proc immunity. we have the ability to create "overshields" with the shield restores. this would create something that is highly useful. 

Question about the change to this augment since it appears to be worded kinda weird, but what is making sure that it will only attract items for mag that other frames can't use?

Using interception as the example here, what is stopping other players from benefitting from the energy, health and ammo drops that the gmag pulled to herself when the complete group is at point A?

Shield Transference is highly effective. it's not godmode because you can literally generate it at the press of a button provided there's Enemies with Shields.

I agree that Mag needs some love, but honestly, you can't say a nerf was unjustified when it was something that was literally turning the game into a snoozefest.

i can, because literally nothing was changed.

now Mag will just go do it alone. use your LoS ignoring Pull to hide in a corner and Kill everything and collect the l00t. but only for yourself.

that sounds great in Public Matches.

now Mag will just go do it alone. use your LoS ignoring Pull to hide in a corner and Kill everything and collect the l00t. but only for yourself.

Except everyone else has to actually move now, rather than sitting in a single spot for several minutes on end.

Except everyone else has to actually move now, rather than sitting in a single spot for several minutes on end.

yes, which means that Mag can still be super abusive and ruin the Mission for everyone, and nobody else even gets anything from it.

that's not helping.

I do feel her shield transeference could be more than just overshields, maybe some DR, proc resistance/inmunity or something. Also not sure if the bubbled has been taken out but if so DO bring it back please.

Yes her shield bubble used to make her augment UNIQUE that and you can tank nullifiers with it and used to make you really tank without and overshield limit.

the greedy pull nerf is up there with the shield polarize and EV nerf back in vivergate in terms of kneejerk reactions to prevent efficient gameplay in the name of 'balance'. I'm surprised that people are so fine with it. I'm not a big mag player(not since the shield transference nerf) and I loathe Draco since I can't finish four rounds of that without falling asleep, but I still think the nerf isn't justified. 

Greedy Pull was one of the few augments people liked because it brought some sort of utility that you can't just say 'oh, so it's something the power should do by default'. It was extremely convenient when a mag piled all the loot somewhere so nobody lost time searching it or spread out for it(which is dangerous as time passes). 

At the end of the day, this hurts 'legitimate' gameplay while it doesn't do anything for farmers, whether DE considers it 'wrong' gameplay or not.

It's not a nerf to Mag... just a nerf to an Augment Mod. If you feel she needs a re-work, then that was true before the change to Greedy Pull. A frame shouldn't need an Augment mod to stand on its feet.

That being said, I still think she has a lot of potential, I've always loved her gameplay.

Well then DE should rework her crush then so that we don;t have to rely on fracturing crush always when we face anything other than corpus. How about her bullet attractor which we only use on bosses or heavy units we should be able to recast it in multiple instances. Crush is one of the most UNDERWHELMING ultimates in game that relies an augment mod.

Yes her shield bubble used to make her augment UNIQUE that and you can tank nullifiers with it and used to make you really tank without and overshield limit.

I think the overshield limit should be drastically increased. Something like 5-10x of max shields,so it benefits frames and builds that have boosted shields via redirection, vigor, or even Chroma. 

If it's too easy to stack that much shields, then make the proportion of shields transferred less than 100%. I always found that weird, considering enemies end up having a lot more shields than any frame by lvl 20.

Another option I would find interesting is making overshields infinitely scaling as before, but having it automatically decrease, like overhealth on Team Fortress 2. The higher the overshields, the lower the proportion on shield transference, and the faster the shields decrease automatically. T

There's also the option of making shield transference introduce DR exclusive to the shield, affected by power strength.

And lastly, there's the option of adding a group effect to Shield Transference, the same way regular Shield Polarize does.

Well then DE should rework her crush then so that we don;t have to rely on fracturing crush always when we face anything other than corpus. How about her bullet attractor which we only use on bosses or heavy units we should be able to recast it in multiple instances. Crush is one of the most UNDERWHELMING ultimates in game that relies an augment mod.

Wouldn't mind seeing Bullet Attractor 'jump' to another target within its range if the original target is killed before it ends. The explosion effect is extremely underwhelming.

Shield Transference is highly effective. it's not godmode because you can literally generate it at the press of a button provided there's Enemies with Shields.

Yes its effective but it still falls in late game as your shields won't recover as fast after 50+ min in t4 surv you still have to rely on QT+ primed flow + evasive manuevers which is fine and all but it used to be more EFFECTIVE before it got nerfed as you were able to tank 1 shots from nullifiers or even go into the bubble without your shield bubble disappearing. About what you said yes I do see that the new nerf to G pull will just hinder gameplay as mags will now just simply not help contribute and selfishly get stuff for herself promotes selfish gameplay.

Even visually mag's abilities is lackluster in terms of visual effects comparing it to other frames crush is underwhelming in terms of effectiveness and use and is only usable with fracturing crush augment mod not to mention the animation and visual effect of crush looks outdated compared to the other frames. Shield transference augment used to make mag look cool with a magnetic shield bubble forming around her and had infinite scaling that doesn't have a shield limit making it actually very effective at end game enemy levels now its still good just not good enough. Bullet attractor looks good visually and has a cool factor but besides that a very situational ability that you use only for assassination or against heavy units and not being able to cast multiple instances of it. Now mag looses further utility and her co-op capability in efficient farming its sad to see what DE has done to one of their original frames. DE PLEASE TREAT MAG BETTER YOU ARE RUINING ONE OF THE BEST FRAMES IN GAME.

Edit: Every other frame has received better treatment and mag receives @#$! treatment compared to the newer MORE POPULAR FRAMES mag is an original frame she deserves better she was my first frame as well and I would like to see her treated better by the developers.

Edited by --.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-