Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Needs A Redesign

SSI_CosmicKitten

So far the Prime Access has been awful in a medium scale. 

The Accessories for Prime Access are bad, the design shows a lack of work and has a very similar look to Chroma on it.

Ash's arms are a Copy Paste of Chroma Armor, the chest section of Ash has not been touched a single bit as it is as simple as the normal version (wich is a shame, because it leaves quite a big gap on the Prime part of it) and i am very dissapointed about it.

Can we please get a Re-Design with a more Prime feel to it?

Other Tennos please feel free to discuss about it.

Sorry for the grammar, just woke up and haven't got my coffee yet :C

Edited by AcientSoul1337

The accessories are fine and honestly look really good, Ash Prime is fine and looks nothing like Chroma at all, and he's primed out enough because this is the most extravagantly done prime we've seen yet, even moreso than Nova and Loki's differences, and guess what, these are all your opinion.

Edited by WingedCrusade

The accessories are fine and honestly look really good, Ash Prime is fine and looks nothing like Chroma at all, and he's primed out enough because this is the most extravagantly done prime we've seen yet, even moreso than Nova and Loki's differences, and guess what, these are all your opinion.

His arms are identical to Chroma's. But we been saying that b4 his release.  

Chroma's arms and Ash Prime's arms look absolutely nothing alike. I am disappointed in that there's no armor on his torso. It looks unfinished. It's like having body armor on your arms, head, and legs, then wearing a t-shirt.

So far the Prime Access has been awful in a medium scale. 

The Accessories for Prime Access are bad, the design shows a lack of work and has a very similar look to Chroma on it.

Ash's arms are a Copy Paste of Chroma Armor, the chest section of Ash has not been touched a single bit as it is as simple as the normal version (wich is a shame, because it leaves quite a big gap on the Prime part of it) and i am very dissapointed about it.

Can we please get a Re-Design with a more Prime feel to it?

Other Tennos please feel free to discuss about it.

Sorry for the grammar, just woke up and haven't got my coffee yet :C

It's not that bad, cmon.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Or...

You can accept that you personally don't like him, the majority of the community disagrees with your personal opinion, and you can stop putting your personal opinions on aesthetics in the feedback section. Go to General Discussion if you're so desperate to scream on the internet.

Edited by 4G3NT_0R4NG3