Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe U17

(PSN)RedNikkums

Of course, a ying-yang themed frame must look like a ying-yang sign. A dragon frame must look like a dragon. 

Its sure is not the final version but i don't like new warframe designs :/

Yin-Yang. Ying-Yang sounds super racist lmao.

Anyways! I'm pretty excited for Anima+Animus, it'll be interesting to see how they function. Not to mention cloth physics everywhere.

I don't like this frames design. It's a bit too much having 2 different genders. Yes ying yang is a cool concept but it coulda been done so it doesn't change gender. I think this frame will split the community

We don't know anything about this Warframe other than it's theme and physical design. The gender dilemma is up in the air at this point, although we do have some differing information between each dev. All we can do is wait and see what will happen when it is addressed in-game (if it will be addressed at all).

We don't know anything about this Warframe other than it's theme and physical design. The gender dilemma is up in the air at this point, although we do have some differing information between each dev. All we can do is wait and see what will happen when it is addressed in-game (if it will be addressed at all).

I remember it was suppose to be female.  At least when I was checking up on it a couple months back.  Two different bodies but both female.  Don't know what happened in between with the DC but here we are.

I remember it was suppose to be female.  At least when I was checking up on it a couple months back.  Two different bodies but both female.  Don't know what happened in between with the DC but here we are.

True, any number of things may have changed between then and now. Like how Ash was originally designed to be female, and Nyx was originally a male variation of Excalibur. Hopefully some of these things will be cleared up when the new Warframe is released.

True, any number of things may have changed between then and now. Like how Ash was originally designed to be female, and Nyx was originally a male variation of Excalibur. Hopefully some of these things will be cleared up when the new Warframe is released.

what i believe, is that it's a female through and through, but she just crossdresses, or the white is simply her wearing a chestplate. (also for the ignorant, women wore regular chestplates just like the men's. the boob plates that are often illustrated would have been a hazard to the health of the woman underneath it)

Edited by LordOfScrugging

what i believe, is that it's a female through and through, but she just crossdresses, or the white is simply her wearing a chestplate. (also for the ignorant, women wore regular chestplates just like the men's. the boob plates that are often illustrated would have been a hazard to the health of the woman underneath it)

It's possible. If so, it would be an interesting deviation from the usual design philosophy in the game. However, if it does end up being purely female, then I'm guessing that she will end up having a slightly more feminine physique while in the "white" form. Assuming it follows the typical female Warframe design, that is.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake