Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is The Vendor Always On The Pluto Relay?!?!?

koldmiser

That is somewhat unfortunate. It is somewhat more forgivable though because there is likely some expectation that lower mastery players are not going to have a large surplus of void items to turn into ducats. 

If you need any help farming up items or leveling, I am willing to help.

Otherwise just keep at it and don't grind too hard and burn yourself out. 

I am getting close to mastery rank 20 and am taking my time leveling these last items ;)

Good luck Tenno!

Well he popped up their last time but then again I think were he go's is just downright random. If you really think about it he only has about 5 relays too go through so he's bound too have a "stuck" issue once in a while with one particular relay.

Well he popped up their last time but then again I think were he go's is just downright random. If you really think about it he only has about 5 relays too go through so he's bound too have a "stuck" issue once in a while with one particular relay.

5? don't you mean 3? I could be wrong but I could swear we only have Pluto, Saturn, and Mercury.

How can someone be rank 8 without Pluto? Is Draco really that impactful on ranking? Also isnt Draco pretty far down too?

Well, speaking for myself, I don't like to solo much, I like to play in teams, so mostly I've been doing Alerts and Void (got up to doing T4x40 mins and such), and unlocking bits of the Star Map when I'm in the mood for soloing. 

Because chances of getting a PUG for Star Map unlocking beyond Saturn or so, is almost nonexistent.  I hope this syndrome is something they sort out with the new system.  The game was really exciting in the early levels when you could be in a PUG at the drop of a hat.  Then there was a bit of a slog while I wasn't quite good enough to participate in Void stuff, then I got better, and now I'm happily PUG-ing away in the Void, Derelicts, Vaults, etc.  Meanwhile, gradually unlocking the Star Map, I've been playing the game on and off for a year, and I'm now working through Neptune and Eris atm.  The end is in sight!

If he had 33% chance for random would be better instead of high rate to be at pluto and not giving low players a chance to do anything at all with their ducats. Another thing Is that you can't taxi to earth boss nor any of the relays without actually being the mastery level meaning If you taxi with someone it doesn't allow you to go.

Edited by flyingpigmanthing

Well, speaking for myself, I don't like to solo much, I like to play in teams, so mostly I've been doing Alerts and Void (got up to doing T4x40 mins and such), and unlocking bits of the Star Map when I'm in the mood for soloing.

Because chances of getting a PUG for Star Map unlocking beyond Saturn or so, is almost nonexistent. I hope this syndrome is something they sort out with the new system. The game was really exciting in the early levels when you could be in a PUG at the drop of a hat. Then there was a bit of a slog while I wasn't quite good enough to participate in Void stuff, then I got better, and now I'm happily PUG-ing away in the Void, Derelicts, Vaults, etc. Meanwhile, gradually unlocking the Star Map, I've been playing the game on and off for a year, and I'm now working through Neptune and Eris atm. The end is in sight!

Understandable, there are a ton of open and accepting clans. If you join one I'm almost certain you can find people who wouldnt mind helping you clear the map

He goes to pluto so scrubs can't buy his stuff, not that they could afford it anyway

^this. So much this. I have seen low mr guys with Volt Prime. Doesn't know how to to do ODE. Doesn't want to go hobbled even with his perma speed boost. Never seen him use the speed boost once and never received a speed boost once. I have seen low mr people that say Loki is crap. Hmm okay.

IMHO, DE needs to put some more mr restrictions on more stuff. Not to encourage more Draco but to make the new players learn the game before having everything at mr1 and misusing everything.

Actually, I can also be accused of this. I wiki'd lots of stuff when I started and learned that Nova is OP. So I rushed to unlock the boss and get all parts and craft Nova. Well let's just say I hated her and sold her once she hit 30 and a few months later, I learned HOW Nova really worked and crafted Nova Prime. Never stopped using her since then.

Edited by SoulSpectre

^this. So much this. I have seen low mr guys with Volt Prime. Doesn't know how to to do ODE. Doesn't want to go hobbled even with his perma speed boost. Never seen him use the speed boost once and never received a speed boost once. I have seen low mr people that say Loki is crap. Hmm okay.

IMHO, DE needs to put some more mr restrictions on more stuff. Not to encourage more Draco but to make the new players learn the game before having everything at mr1 and misusing everything.

Actually, I can also be accused of this. I wiki'd lots of stuff when I started and learned that Nova is OP. So I rushed to unlock the boss and get all parts and craft Nova. Well let's just say I hated her and sold her once she hit 30 and a few months later, I learned HOW Nova really worked and crafted Nova Prime. Never stopped using her since then.

I'm sorry, this is stupid.

Why shouldn't they have a chance at it? Cause they're not 'gud' enough? Judging the while lot with one experience-a bit judgmental, don't you think?

If you were low MR and this was proposed I bet you'd be tearing the forums up. 

I'm sorry, this is stupid.

Why shouldn't they have a chance at it? Cause they're not 'gud' enough? Judging the while lot with one experience-a bit judgmental, don't you think?

If you were low MR and this was proposed I bet you'd be tearing the forums up.

No not that they are bad, I didn't say that. But they should learn how the game works man, like I illustrated. I have seen unranked players who play super good, but yeah, they have to learn HOW the game works. Also, if everything is unlocked right from the start, whats the point of leveling? For the lols of it? Progression is essential to any RPG game. There should be incentives for leveling up, not only to show off and be accepted at NM raids. Edited by SoulSpectre

Seriously?

He can only be one of three places. So...33% of the time, it's gonna be Pluto. That's a pretty significant chance.

Guess you should have helped out more with those relay defenses, huh?

Then there's the matter of you know that the outer planet relays were...wait for it...MR locked. They were from the getgo. Sooo...if you know Baro can turn up there, then it would behoove you to, like, level that MR up maybe?

Guess you have a goal to work towards now.

Getting keys, going through the Void and getting blueprints is already a good amount of effort for low/intermediate players.

Baro could've just as easily shown up at Mercury; how is a random chance of getting locked out of a relay a fair idea? It can take half a year until the next time an item shows up, and with the list of sellables only increasing, it'll take even longer. Some other things such as events let you participate even if you don't have the planet unlocked, don't they?