Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scared About Prime Chamber

(PSN)Shemxy_Sloth

DE said primed chamber is going to return at some point or another. I still don't get how people actually sell those things for those absurd prices. I mean, it's a single mod that works on like 3% of all weapons.

Imagine what else you could buy for 13k. With 13k you could easily buy all the prime access stuff on day one from from other players for the next couple of prime releases. That's much more tempting IMO compared to a single mod that only adds 60% damage the snipers over the regular charged chamber...

Edited by (PS4)MikeCopa

Just don't.
No pile o' pixels is worth such money, leave alone literally single mod card for an online game. Single mod card which is only really efficient on a couple of underperforming guns.

Plus keep in mind that only Founder Program items are to remain exclusive. Everything else will be (re)released sooner or later. Be patient, and your patience will be rewarded. :)

Edited by EvilChaosKnight

"Will" is misleading. "May" is more appropriate.

Well, so far I see that event-exclusive stuff is slowly but certainly making its way back into the game. I mean we even got Strun Wraith out of the blue on a tac alert and Ether Daggers as a quest reward. All the status+DMG mods have been re-released in some way, etc.

Only stuff which was removed (not vaulted) is something I don't see ever coming back like Snipetron.

So all in all I am fairly sure that "will" can work in our case :P

Edited by EvilChaosKnight

DE said primed chamber is going to return at some point or another. I still don't get how people actually sell those things for those absurd prices. I mean, it's a single mod that works on like 3% of all weapons.

Imagine what else you could buy for 13k. With 13k you could easily buy all the prime access stuff on day one from from other players for the next couple of prime releases. That's much more tempting IMO compared to a single mod that only adds 60% damage the snipers over the regular charged chamber...

This guy said it all

To anyone who thinks im wasting $

I just trade a lot, recently sold 2 Armoured agility for 710p. 

Well, then it depends on you, isn't it? Assume, for example, that next year Primed Chamber will be released as 1% chance drop from stealthy Sentient sniper stalker-style hunter that happens only if you can countersnipe it with a headshot without using powers or damaging any part of it's body except for head. 

Will you still be ok with spending plat? Since you had mod for 7+ months? If yes, buy, if not, don't.