Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Defense Spawn Logic Is Garbage

Umbra_Asterism

Seriously, it just took 3 hours for me and my friends to finish 40 waves in a T3 Def because right around wave 25 the enemy spawn rate is so abysmal that there would be nothing for anyone to kill for minutes at a time.

In case you were curious, yes we did get a forma BP for the wave 40 reward. -_-

We had spawns at all times, the faster we killed the faster they spawned.

Not to mention there were like 30-40 Bombards each wave after 30 waves or so. Honestly, it felt like the only unit spawning was the Bombard.

But man, 3 hours? Definitelly glitched. Shouldn't even exceed one hour.
Or, maybe you guys had a super slow Nova?

I've experienced the same thing several times in T3D as well.

In a match yesterday it got progressively worse after round 25 or so. In the end enemies were trickling in one by one. We had to abort at round 34. Also, just a few minutes ago I completed 25 rounds of T1D. Right at the start you could already tell something was wrong.

I kinda noticed something like this when I ran a t1 md for a vectus prime bp.

First I went with a friend, and it was boring cause very little spawned. Then we got 2 more people, and one guy could literaly run around the console and kill everything, and none of the others would even see a guy.

Maybe its a placebo effect from playing t4 too much, and getting used to its absurdly high spawn rate, but the lower level spawns seem to be suffering lately.

Edited by Sakatchi

Because it became too easy? Couldn't wait and chatframe a bit till 35? I call shenanigans!!

If anything, I suspect this is to teach rushers a bit of patience!!

/jk ;)

Yeah... even waiting for 3 hours and enemies still not spawning ^^... have tried and unable to guess what the cause and how to fix this or how to replicate this

When my friends decided to do defense in the void, i warned them that certain users were taking a long time to finish the waves due to the spawns, especially since one claimed that mosts spawns only came from 2 or 3 spawn rooms.

We decided to do it anyay and we found no issues whatsoever, if this is a bug then it's not happeneing with everyone sadly.

Yes we did 40 waves, nice and easy, didn't take that long.