The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have A Miniature Version Of A Creature In A Jar, As A Pet (Synthesis Container)

Tuxie

Okays, I just had an idea today after fighting Juggs on Eris and I thought to myself: "Man, I want to have one of these things in my liset(except for him to not be huge and destroy everything)". So what about a Synthesis container from Simaris for the ultimate liset decoration where you can scan an enemy X amount of time with the synthesis scanner to eventually have a miniature version of that enemy to display at your Liset? Such a container should be expensive, like 100,000 standings from Simaris, and it should take multiple scans of the same enemy type before you get to "capture" it.

How cool would it be to have your own tiny Juggernaut Behemoth, Roller or Bursa to display in your liset?

If you had such an item, what creatures you like to keep as your "decoration"?

Edit: And for DE's PROFIT standpoint, they can sell pre-jar'd enemies in the market for sweet, sweet platinum, I'm sure most players who hate scanning would love to just skip the time wall anyways

Edited by LilithLovett

Only robotics, infested, and animals.

Otherwise people will go to strange places. *shudders*

Does this mean I can't have a Zanuka mount? :(

Also, if you finish an entire mission carrying an infested maggot, you should be able to grow it to the size of a Kubrow and tame it through a mini-game, and then you can use it on missions :D

Edited by CruelCrow