Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

YAY!

My 250$ is well invested

Edited by Zhoyzu

Reserved for actual feedback after actually testing it once it actually starts to work for me...

So many things to check out! This is just amazing, keep it up!

Tying new weapons to dojo research afterall are we?

I'll make my "solo clan" and see what the costs are. But purely on principle this has been said and still is a terrible idea.

I will reserve judgement of the actual implementations until after I've actually seen it though.

Edit: Btw, game's stuck on crashing 1 second after login.

Edited by Gestalt
  • Upvote 4

wow. EXCITED. this is great news for me (being one day away from summer vacation!)

my launcher is stuck at downloading new content.:/

help?

It's probably still downloading. Just because there's no progress bar doesn't mean nothing's happening. (In fact the Warframe launcher updates usually do this on the longer ones.)

DOJO RESEARCH (ALPHA)

-Clans can build Dojo rooms that open up Technology research options...

-This gives your clan access to an array of deadly new weapons only accessible through the research system.

-Clan members collect research samples and pool resources to fund advanced new weaponry projects.

-Upon completion, members have access to Blueprints allowing them to build never-seen-before weaponry in their Foundry!

Well that's just great and all but I'm never going to join a clan, does mean that I'll never have access to these weapons?

• Upvote 4

Ah it keeps crashing within five minutes now.

Edited by Guest

My credits are all gone now and blueprints have filled my inventory. I am happy you put these cleavers in, guys. Just the other night I was talking with my buddy about how badly I wanted them.

Awesome! Looking forward to see what this will bring... As soon as it's possible to play that is ;)

Ah it keeps crashing within five minutes now.

game crash upon login, I assume u guys already know and r working on it

Same, fixing. Sit tight.

• Upvote 10

Yikes. I see a lot to be unhappy about for the multitude of naysayers, but I'm petty content with what's been added with the update. Here's hoping everything's as good as it first sounds.

• Upvote 2

This update looks amazing! I plan on buying platinum soon with the amazing job you guys are doing. Please fix the crashing ASAP so everyone can enjoy the 20 new weapons, frost prime, etc.

And to all people complaining about not being in a clan. It's a cooperative game lol. You're not supposed to go solo on every mission, even though it's possible. 

• Upvote 1