The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Crafting Season!

[DE]Megan

Major post update edit!

I "crafted" a background and did some more painting on the body.

I took a more technical approach for this contest.

This is all made from stuff I took from the garbage bin at work where we throw away electronic waste.

Remeber the three R's kids, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!   :)

Frames?  Weapons?  Let's talk about the unsung hero of Warframe:

THE EXTRACTOR!

Held together by glue and tape, it's mostly 2 huge capacitor and a hollowed-out cannibalized parts of a mouse.

The resources from top to bottom:

Ferrite, Polymer Bundle, Control Panel, Rubedo, Salvage and Circuits

The background is a garbage bag I sprinkled white paint on to resemble outer space and did some coloring to add some nebulas.

fc4VUf4.jpg

And it has a USB cord in the back. It powers the blueLEDS I soldered inside, a simple circuit:

F0C3hL3.jpg

Edited by MystMan

I took a more technical approach for this contest.

This is all made from stuff I took from the garbage bin at work where we throw away electronic waste.

Remeber the three R's kids, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!   :)

Frames?  Weapons?  Let's talk about the unsung hero of Warframe:

THE EXTRACTOR!

Held together by glue and tape, it's mostly 2 huge capacitor and a hollowed-out cannibalized parts of a mouse.

The resources from top to bottom:

Ferrite, Rubedo, Circuits, Control Panel, Salvage and Polymer Bundle.

And it has a USB cord in the back powering the LEDS inside:

Wish I could upvote, sadly reached my upvote limit for the day. XD

Amazing job, I really like the creativity put into this! :) That cute little mouse extractor made me chuckle too. 

Edited by Sci_Ant

I made the Stalker!

img_1088_2_by_bioniclefusion-d92aglj.jpg

Sorry for the toasterphone quality though.

Here's some info about it, plus progress pictures and such!

Made out of: Cardboard, upholstery foam, some wooly stuff, and then covered in acrylic paints and glitter.

It was a real challenge to shape the foam with blunt scissors, and keeping him standing when painting was an even bigger pain.

I honestly think the glitter glue on his red markings, the blade of Hate and random spots on him makes it! XD

Click these links to go to my picture folders!

Stalker progress

Finished turnaround

Finished(decent quality)

Edited by bioniclefusion

Fine, I shall remove my entry if you're going to be incapable of rational thought that a guy can make it work as multiple costumes. When I finally get enough finances to afford the rest of the Zephyr, you will see.

When I see proof that you own that, I will believe you.

When I see proof that you own that, I will believe you.

You know, you could just take two minutes and check his DeviantArt... where several shots of a "Casimir Ivanova" are right there, at least one of which is viewable from the front page.

Edited by FelisImpurrator

This is a hand tooled, hand dyed leather cuff I made myself a while back. It is specially angled and adjustable to fit around my wrist, as well as any coffee cup or soft drink cup. What do you think?

fn9Jpd4.jpg

U7mjssR.jpg

ah03LrR.jpg

This is so many levels of awesome... I want it...

I made a special one for you, and a lot of other people I thought of. Sorry for my poor artistic ability, but I tried my best and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out!

Click the image to see the full album.

aI6GFcy.jpg

The medium I used was rock salt. Materials were limited, so this was the best I had on hand.

Hey! We have the same plates XD

are we like allowed to makea new warframe since i have clay and have a badass idea for a new warframe and a creative way to make it come alive

are we like allowed to makea new warframe since i have clay and have a badass idea for a new warframe and a creative way to make it come alive

I believe not. If it is not in Warframe, how else can you say it is associated with warframe.

Well, the FACT is the player who posted the first picture ALWAYS win the contest...no matter what how good or bad....they always got the most voted.....its just because people see them first i think.....if u go through page by page ....you gonna see lots of people posted their stuffs which is kinda better than the first picture, most of them have more complicate detail than just drawing a frost pic.

And I think a lot of people have noticed about this too, especially for the one that always attended for contests

.....well....this is just my opinion.......lol...

FACT of the FACT : the player who posted the first picture ALWAYS win the contest...no matter what how good or bad....they always got the most voted.

IF you wanna win....just be the first posted.

Edited by william801801