The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

54 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I just saw X-men Apocalypse, pretty good, definitely one of the best of the X-men movies. There is a post-credit scene, though I didn't understand the point of it.

Reveal hidden contents

Some loud dude in the theater said something about a "Mr. Sinister" but I've never heard of him. 

Mr. Sinister is pretty cool.

But

What do you call a werewolf wearing a wool sweater?

a wolf in sheeps clothing

1 hour ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I just saw X-men Apocalypse, pretty good, definitely one of the best of the X-men movies. There is a post-credit scene, though I didn't understand the point of it.

Reveal hidden contents

Some loud dude in the theater said something about a "Mr. Sinister" but I've never heard of him. 

I hear reviewers are panning it :/

of all the changes, only excal got really nerfed. 

valkyr is pretty much the same, trinity doesn't have infinite range on blessing but someone 150m away from trin shoulnd't be expecting help that far away anyways, mirage lost the area covering blind but got more damage to compensate.

then we get to excal. not only did he lose damage cause of the wave falloff (loses strength the farther it gets and the more enemies it passes through), but the mini blinds, which you cannot turn off, costs energy! sometimes i wanna just go for a slide attack and forget the useless blind and now i lose energy from it.

what i wanna know is why of all frames, excal is the only one with a true nerf. everyone else stays generally the same just toned down. :/ 

59 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

of all the changes, only excal got really nerfed. 

valkyr is pretty much the same, trinity doesn't have infinite range on blessing but someone 150m away from trin shoulnd't be expecting help that far away anyways, mirage lost the area covering blind but got more damage to compensate.

then we get to excal. not only did he lose damage cause of the wave falloff (loses strength the farther it gets and the more enemies it passes through), but the mini blinds, which you cannot turn off, costs energy! sometimes i wanna just go for a slide attack and forget the useless blind and now i lose energy from it.

what i wanna know is why of all frames, excal is the only one with a true nerf. everyone else stays generally the same just toned down. :/ 

It's not actually that bad at all. With a max eff build, the built in blind only costs 5 energy. The waves got nerfed with less damage the further it travels so it turns excal from a stationary turret to a proper swordsman.

People just get salty when something they like get nerfed abit so they cannot cheese every mission

3 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Exalted blade's waves do less damage the further it travels and it's built in radial blade costs energy when used

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo.

They seriously need to fix enemies scaling if they are going to nerf warframes.

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo.

They seriously need to fix enemies scaling if they are going to nerf warframes.

its not a nerf. They didn't want  to reduce a close combat sword frame into a spam of  long range energy blasts.

Just now, Deshiel said:

its not a nerf. They didn't want  to reduce a close combat sword frame into a spam of  long range energy blasts.

I know it's not a nerf.

But they seriously need to fix scaling

Edited by ninja234

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

It's not actually that bad at all. With a max eff build, the built in blind only costs 5 energy. The waves got nerfed with less damage the further it travels so it turns excal from a stationary turret to a proper swordsman.

People just get salty when something they like get nerfed abit so they cannot cheese every mission

Those 5 energy are felt really hard for those players, myself included, that know how useful the slide attack (not the mini blind) is, and use it often as a part of our combos.

The falloff is an understandable nerf, but giving an extra energy cost to use something basic, for a blind barely anyone sees as actually useful, is a letdown. An alt fire for it or something would be much more welcome I think.

6 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Reviewers trash everything that isn't Citizen Kane or The Godfather. And they're usually wrong.

Well just went to see it myself. It wasnt bad.

75/100 would be what i gave it. Quick silver scene was still the best. Not too happy about the extra credit ending part though.

1 hour ago, 321agemo said:

Well just went to see it myself. It wasnt bad.

75/100 would be what i gave it. Quick silver scene was still the best. Not too happy about the extra credit ending part though.

Yeah I forget to mention that, Quicksilver steals the show just like in days of future past.