Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dlc For China Getting Priority Over The West?

Elimod

I have heard some nasty rumors that Digital Extremes has been prioritizing the China Region of the game and releasing DLC far earlier than here in Europe, is this a baseless rumor or is it something we all should be worried about? it would be horrible if China got priority because the European players would suffer if china started to receive "special" care over the West.

Thoughts anyone?

Why does it matter anyways?

Does it offend you MURICA isn't first?

technically all regions get updates at the same time for their respective platforms, so excluding "Murica" as the only crybabies is incorrect, immature, and insulting. Also OP said in Europe, so theres that to.

Edited by Senketsu_

No.

DE creates content then it goes to us and to the chinese publishers. They are allowed to do whatever they want with that content, DE doesn't decide how it's managed, they only provide the content itself.

However, DE manages our warframe with content they have created, if anything we have a higher chance of getting extra stuff because we are sort of "inhouse" and content doesn't need to go through different management.

I have created a diagram a while ago and Rebecca corrected it, lets see if i can find it...

WmlBH5W.jpg

Why does it matter anyways?

Does it offend you MURICA isn't first?

Wow, bud.. Say what you want about Americans, but wherever you hail from must have terrible reading comprehension skills.

The OP clearly stated, twice, that he is European not American.

As for you OP, as mentioned before my post try not to start these kind of threads without eveidence please.

Edit: Ninja'd... Twice! Haha.

Edited by Evan-0-matic

Wow, bud.. Say what you want about Americans, but wherever you hail from must have terrible reading comprehension skills.

The OP clearly stated, twice, that he is European not American.

As for you OP, as mentioned before my post try not to start these kind of threads without eveidence please.

Edit: Ninja'd... Twice! Haha.

It doesn't matter where he's from. He said he's complaining that the West doesn't get stuff first. Lol c

where did you hear this rumor? also if you dont have concrete evidence please dont start these kinds of posts it fuels negativtey.

Well there was Weapons Leaked in a new update for the game that will come to china and Europa and the rest of the world will have to wait, as said in the comment i make several times i say Rumor and not Established fact, a rumor don't need to be proven since it's, well... a rumor.

The weapons that will come to the Chinese version is: Nunchucks: Amphis + Lectra and Crossbow: Balistica + Magnus.

Edited by Elimod

I have heard some nasty rumors that Digital Extremes has been prioritizing the China Region of the game and releasing DLC far earlier than here in Europe, is this a baseless rumor or is it something we all should be worried about? it would be horrible if China got priority because the European players would suffer if china started to receive "special" care over the West.

Thoughts anyone?

Warframe is a Canadian game.  Didn't you hear?  Going by your theory, you Europeans are not the priority anyway.

nasty rumors

Is all they are.

DE is not prioritizing the Chinese version of Warframe over the International version (we play the international version). DE makes content and sends it off to the Chinese publishers who then modify content further for the Chinese versions of the game. The Chinese publishers may also make their own original content for the Chinese versions of the game.