Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unique Colored Kubrow

You can change contrast and brightness settings at any time.  They are not exclusive to anything within game.  They effect everything in-game.  Notice the crappy coloration outside of the kubrow.  A clear indication of altered settings.  Sometimes what seems to be to good to be true, is too good.

Well think what you want. I love my Kubrow and I'm too greedy to let anyone else have the imprints. I regret calling him big ugly now. Because when he first hatched, he was a nasty grey! After I named him and that solid shell goes over him, his fur changed to that when it lifted. That's why I think it's some kind of bug.

It's fully grown now! It's also an Omega (Max height) Kubrow! I updated OP with photos. Sorry for image quality. I don't know how to use upload on Xbox One

Sorry bud, but that is NOT an Omega.   Omega is Tallest + Bulky.   your's is an athletic build and I've seen ones as tall as Mag's head.

Otherwise, It is a nice looking doge!!!   is that his natural colors?  It looks like Lotus Purple and Eris black mask?

Sorry bud, but that is NOT an Omega.   Omega is Tallest + Bulky.   your's is an athletic build and I've seen ones as tall as Mag's head.

Otherwise, It is a nice looking doge!!!   is that his natural colors?  It looks like Lotus Purple and Eris black mask?

Why are the big and bulky Kubrows called Omega? Omega in a pack is usually the lowest tier and weakest. Alpha would be more fitting because they are typically the largest and strongest.

Why are the big and bulky Kubrows called Omega? Omega in a pack is usually the lowest tier and weakest. Alpha would be more fitting because they are typically the largest and strongest.

^^ I agree, but i think it comes from the saying "End All, be All".  it is the end build that is socially most desirable at this time.

I know a few people who are now trying to get the smallest size possible, just to be different. Killer Chihuahua FTW!

Really it is all about personal taste. I prefer very tall , athletic, Lotus Sunikas and very small thin hound Huras (gotta get a red or gold fox!!!). For a Raska, I like omega w/ tiger stripes.

Breeding is addicting, time consuming and a large money pit, but if you enjoy it, that's what playing the game is all about.

PS... and it can pay off once and a while 

Good Luck and happy breeding!

Sorry bud, but that is NOT an Omega. Omega is Tallest + Bulky. your's is an athletic build and I've seen ones as tall as Mag's head.

Otherwise, It is a nice looking doge!!! is that his natural colors? It looks like Lotus Purple and Eris black mask?

I thought Omega just meant max height, since pretty much everyone wants maxed height, but tastes vary on bulky/skinny.

Yeah that's the colors he was born with. I honestly think the colors glitched somehow, because he was grey when he hatched, but after I named him and the solid incubation chamber covers him, when he popped, he was those colors. I've heard people say that it could be copying one of my Warframes/sentinels/weapons coloring somehow, but the thing is I don't have anything that I've colored with those combinations. In the photo, I actually made my Mesa's colors to compliment my Kubrow after the fact. Here's him as a puppy.

image_zps4k79pgjh.jpg

Edited by (XB1)G R A V O C

Would you show us a pick of the appearance tab with the pattern type and three default colors shown.

Thanks.

That is a sick looking kubrow.

Could you please do what the poster I quoted asked and show us a pic of the appearance table with the pattern type and three default colors? I gotta see this. Thanks.

Knowing that requires something like a 5th grade education and that is expecting too much from the internet masses.  One idiot calls it "omega" and another idiot likes it so it sticks.  Before you know it we have slang that makes no sense.

At some point you just have to roll with it.

I don't even think you can get those colors from any of the packs. As far as I know, Kubrows use a smaller, separate pool of colors than Warframes and the likes use- as in not the standard color pickers, but they use preset colors that are possibilities upon random incubation. The glitch is definitely a possibility though - not one I would complain about though :P. Interesting that it would change like that- maybe it turned into a cocoon and hatched really quickly when you weren't looking :)

Again, congrats on the glorious Kubrow. Huras too? That's a perfect Kubrow. Just out of curiosity, what energy color does it have? (You can test by using Ash/Loki and using Smokescreen/Invis, or if you can look at it's eyes they should be the same color.

Edited by CruelCrow

I don't even think you can get those colors from any of the packs. As far as I know, Kubrows use a smaller, separate pool of colors than Warframes and the likes use- as in not the standard color pickers, but they use preset colors that are possibilities upon random incubation. The glitch is definitely a possibility though - not one I would complain about though :P. Interesting that it would change like that- maybe it turned into a cocoon and hatched really quickly when you weren't looking :)

Again, congrats on the glorious Kubrow. Huras too? That's a perfect Kubrow. Just out of curiosity, what energy color does it have? (You can test by using Ash/Loki and using Smokescreen/Invis, or if you can look at it's eyes they should be the same color.

Yeah I think it glitched somehow. It was for sure grey when it first hatched. But after naming and claiming it, that thing popped out of the incubation pod.

The energy seems like a lighter version of the yellow stripes .