Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will We Be Getting The Chinese Exclusives?

Nyrakav

Maybe, maybe not, no one knows, don't worry, or maybe worry, sue DE, don't sue DE, quit Warframe, don't quit Warframe, just end these threads already until we get an answer from DE (or not) because every single one of them leads to flame

Edited by LazerSkink

Reb's said that the Chinese stuff are timed exclusives. That's what she said about the Nun chucks, but it seemed like she was talking about everything in general.

But, since China-Frame seems to be getting it's own founders pack, those could be founder exclusive stuff, just like the Skana Prime and Lato Prime.

I don't claim to know what goes on behind the scenes. Just making a a random guess here. 

Did chinese had our founders pack?? i mean lato prime and skana prime??if yess then we should also get theirs pack and if not then i guess DE will not give us that pack. ( only my opinion ) Can anyone tell me that if they had ours?

Maybe, maybe not, no one knows, don't worry, or maybe worry, sue DE, don't sue DE, quit Warframe, don't quit Warframe, just end these threads already until we get an answer from DE (or not) because every single one of them leads to flame

dude you might want to lay off the forums for a while, you even made me lose hope.

OT: like everyone else said, some stuff will probably come since they are timed exclusives but it is a "seperate" version of the game so some stuff may never make it's way back. we will see.

Likely not since the chinese version is different than the international version of warframe and its bieng developed by chinese Devs and not DE, so they decide ex: whats going to be primed and what not.

so their "founder stuff" wont come in the international version since its two different Warframe's.

Your undecided/ not really caring attitude adds nothing to the conversation at hand. In fact it actually really grinds my gears. 

Your undecided/ not really caring attitude adds nothing to the conversation at hand. In fact it actually really grinds my gears.

These threads have been known to cause flame ever since they began 6 hours ago. Simply commenting due to experience and observation as a warning for what this has potential of bringing. I could care less about your grinded gears.

These bring flame and nothing good, no one has a definite answer so there's no point in making these threads knowing this. We will most likely receive answers, however we may not, it's just a matter of time.

Edited by LazerSkink

This whole thing is ridiculous.  Chinese Warframe and our version will never share anything more than the title.  They are different games plain and simple.  Nobody is getting mad because we can't get the M4SOPMOD from COD4 in here so why get upset over this China Warframe thing.

Here we go again. More threads about the same thing when there's already a Megathread for this kind of thing...

Keep in mind this was posted within the first hours of these threads being created. This was posted before the megathread's creation and you can't really blame OP for that one.

If this gear (Nikana Prime and Kunai Prime) is just like international Warframe Founders pack gear (Skana Prime and Lato Prime) than china won't get it later but we can! Lets hope it'll arrive in next Prime Access.

Did chinese had our founders pack?? i mean lato prime and skana prime??if yess then we should also get theirs pack and if not then i guess DE will not give us that pack. ( only my opinion ) Can anyone tell me that if they had ours?

No, they're getting their own Founders Program.

Wander over to the Warframe News subforum and read up on what Rebecca has to say.