Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

As a grandmaster founder, I'll be pretty upset if we can't at least get our Excal Primes remodeled to look like that. 

Also I want Nikana Prime

and better yet

Dragon Nikana Prime

RITO PLS!

oops sry I meant

RIOT PLS!

whoops wrong company

ED PLS! 

there we go

People are so stupid....

No one has ever said that there cannot be more than 2 variants of warframe (prime and normal) or even more variants of prime version...

Everyone assumes that this warframe on the picture can only be excal prime.

Actually this guy has a point. That Said it DAMN well come to our version because i DON'T like the kinda BS that regional exclusives can cause. We got enough of that crap with preorder crap when it comes to consoles. Either make it for everyone or don't make it at all. THAT SIMPLE.

Edited by Azur_Fenix

Not gonna lie, this is a pretty bitter pill to swallow.  Having been told for a long time that A: Excalibur Prime would not be coming back, and B: Excalibur Prime would not be getting a visual change, having something that breaks both of these is somewhat disturbing.  It will be interesting how DE responds to the community on this.

So DE is developing content for both our version as well as the chinese version of the exact same game but are being pushed as being different because apparently china is the special little flower of a global product.

I dont even care that they are getting Excalibur Prime whats rubbing me wrong is the fact our forum community on and off for the past year was always asking for Excalibur Prime to have some form of redesign or to at least get PBR'd so hes up to par with the current visual quality of the other Prime Frames.  Low and behind that very suggestion is now being handed over to the Chinese Version of the same game, Developed by the same people as an exclusive.

Why is the Chinese Version even getting a Founders Pack for an already well established game? You could say its to support the launch in China but you could have made that exact same arguement with the console version of the game since it technically is a different version of our game under a seperate publisher with its own update times behind the PC version.

Its just such a bad taste and I think some answers from DE on this would be welcomed considering the way they are handling things is generating so much hatred between versions while they pretend like we dont know. If anything I think some people should push the topic on a Dev Stream or something. This really does need answers.

Also the most the Console Markets ever got were Skin Exclusives and now China is getting full on Frame Exclusivity. I can only imagine the rage burning in some of them.

Edited by Azure98

if the excalibur prime or the new frame is based on excalibur prime. Is being released in china i want refund. also the weapon / sword is based on skana prime this is a joke i thought excalibur prime was exclusive and was never going to be released again. also if only china gets it then it's not very fair to the founder because china is already bin along time part of warframe like the asia region / part matchmaking i say keep things exclusive have respect for your old and loyal players

I mean, I'm not really upset about excalibur prime getting re-released like this. Why I'm upset about? The fact that this "Dark Excalibur Prime" has so much more effort put into it than ours did. I mean seriously, added bits, cloth scarf and loincloth and the higher quality designs on the suit itself.

Seriously DE, when this excalibur prime thing is finished with, go back to Frost Prime and redesign him like the Chinese did with excalibur prime.

I believe most founders here don't get that only there Excalibur Prime is exclusive, according to the law DE could stick a sticker to the old Excalibur and release it since it wouldn't be the original anymore. Sure it would be a mean move but founders wouldn't be able to sue them

Not gonna lie, this is a pretty bitter pill to swallow.  Having been told for a long time that A: Excalibur Prime would not be coming back, and B: Excalibur Prime would not be getting a visual change, having something that breaks both of these is somewhat disturbing.  It will be interesting how DE responds to the community on this.

DE's lawyers have found a loophole.  That's not Excalibur Prime, it's Prime Excalibur.  Totally different, so you can't sue us so in your face. 

Calling it now.

So DE is developing content for both our version as well as the chinese version of the exact same game but are being pushed as being different because apparently china is the special little flower of a global product.

Having thought about it more, I think this is what makes me the most uncomfortable.

I'm fine with the Chinese version having things we don't... Provided we also have things the Chinese version doesn't. Basically, I don't want a crippled experience. A different experience is okay though.

Provided Excal Prime gets PBR'd.

As a founder this is great news, no more hate, no more fight, this is going to be "dark excalibur prime" or "dark excalibur" whatevs i really do not like his arms design but the helmet s kinda cool, i still prefer my minion helm. All i want is the targis armor. 

DE is developing both versions, this doesn't mean that they have a word in china waframe marketing. I know this, I saw it in another MMO. the chinese publishers can do their own marketing choices, DE cannot stop them, they gave the rights to control that because they cannot publish the game in china otherwise.

i remember some dev-streaming where it was told there will be no difference or content-early change between our version and the chinese version

where are you hiding, guys, showing us how creative your team is isnt really what we wanted, WE KNOW THAT !!!

and they do what you want !!! =))))

Something around there...

11742897_1035611266472564_45404542858716

thx for clarifying, now i can have my good sleep instead of pulling all this rumors through my "tenno-energy-compassion-system"

*hysterical laughter* and runs off ...

Edited by Khampa

Oh we weren't asking about original. We wanted a PS4 specific new excalibur prime. Basically we wanted them to do for the consoles what they are doing for Pc in China. Also, to guy who said about different part of the world.. I'm Russian, to me China is way closer than Canada. I can go there by train to buy stuff if I want.

I expect next prime access on consoles to be NEW excalibur prime.

A4foteU.png

I can't stop laughing! Awesome post sir

100P says they sweep it under the rug or make some BS excuse with a smile. -faith in DE is shattered-

Edited by Azur_Fenix

Mother of god, they get LOTUS PRIME??!!

Qz0b1Eg.jpg

Dat Chinese Excal P and that scarf syandana tho, I'd give an arm and a leg for that, even if it's just a skin for our normal Excalibro >

Hfm06Qi.png

Edited by Sci_Ant

Something around there...

11742897_1035611266472564_45404542858716

Yes they said that about the weapons so we know we're getting the nunchaku and stuff.  But they said nothing about that badass Excal Prime.  And as an Excal Prime owner it's pretty frustrating that Excal Prime is pretty much just normie Excal with a gold key smashed in his face and a bit of gold painted on his arms while all the other Primes really looked tricked out with a lot of work put in them.   And then DE says they won't do a damn thing to change him because of "legal reasons"

Now that we see this brand new badass Excal Prime in China, making him China only will be a kick in the balls followed by giving us the finger not only to the founders who poured a crap ton of money into this game so DE can have the resources to do that in first place but to all the other players as well, and if this is the case I sure won't be spending my hard earned money on anything DE makes ever again.

Hilarious how people say "Chinese warframe is a different game" "we won't even see their excal p. so it shouldn't affect us" .. yet I could say the same for console! PC players won't see console players so might as well throw founders at console if that's how people address it.

This.  PC players should have their own. Chinese gamers have their own. PS4 should have a unique one, and XBone should a completely unique one as well.

I dont even care that they are getting Excalibur Prime whats rubbing me wrong is the fact our forum community on and off for the past year was always asking for Excalibur Prime to have some form of redesign or to at least get PBR'd so hes up to par with the current visual quality of the other Prime Frames.  Low and behind that very suggestion is now being handed over to the Chinese Version of the same game, Developed by the same people as an exclusive.

Why is the Chinese Version even getting a Founders Pack for an already well established game? You could say its to support the launch in China but you could have made that exact same arguement with the console version of the game since it technically is a different version of our game under a seperate publisher with its own update times behind the PC version.

Its just such a bad taste and I think some answers from DE on this would be welcomed considering the way they are handling things is generating so much hatred between versions while they pretend like we dont know. If anything I think some people should push the topic on a Dev Stream or something. This really does need answers.

Also the most the Console Markets ever got were Skin Exclusives and now China is getting full on Frame Exclusivity. I can only imagine the rage burning in some of them.

Warframe China supposedly has their own developers aswell as their own publisher. i'm pretty sure DE were not involed in the work on the "other excal prime"

DE is not "wasting" the time of their devs to work on the china version.

Edited by CruelMaiden

Yes they said that about the weapons so we know we're getting the nunchaku and stuff.  But they said nothing about that badass Excal Prime.  And as an Excal Prime owner it's pretty frustrating that Excal Prime is pretty much just normie Excal with a gold key smashed in his face and a bit of gold painted on his arms while all the other Primes really looked tricked out with a lot of work put in them.   And then DE says they won't do a damn thing to change him because of "legal reasons"

Now that we see this brand new badass Excal Prime in China, making him China only will be a kick in the balls followed by giving us the finger not only to the founders who poured a crap ton of money into this game so DE can have the resources to do that in first place but to all the other players as well, and if this is the case I sure won't be spending my hard earned money on anything DE makes ever again.

I dont know what to say, im sad because what we ever wanted as a normal player, are cool looking stuff (clear example a no cool stuff on Rhino Prime), as a hard fan of excalibur, i ever wanted the chance on exca prime, but im not sad for that, im sad because the Scarf.

Warframe China supposedly has their own developers aswell as their own publisher. i'm pretty sure DE were not involed in the work on the "other excal prime"

DE is not "wasting" the time of their devs to work on the china version.

Yeah, they(DE) said that in like... 5 posts already, just leave them rant and find it by themselves.

Yeah, they(DE) said that in like... 5 posts already, just leave them rant and find it by themselves.

Actually, other than Rebecca's post earlier in this thread, the person making those statements is a volunteer mod, and NOT part of DE.  As such, any statements made should be taken with a grain of salt.