Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe China Trailers Reveal!

CaptainFung

I have a reason to use caps in the title.

After working tirelessly for ~5 hours, I've finally tracked down, unblocked, downloaded and translated 4 Chinese Warframe Trailers.

They can be viewed on my channel, and (I checked) this is the first time these trailers are available on YouTube.

Enjoy.

Disclaimer: Video quality and translations are not perfect, they are to the best of my ability.

I will upload more trailers as soon as possible. Stay tuned. Subscribe!

To those who are still pissed about the "China-exclusive" Shadow/Umbra Excalibur Prime, those corkscrew primed throwing knives and that primed melee weapon, please stop. They will be available to us in as little as 30 days.

To those who know anything about the forums, please let me know how I can spread the word.

Make those videos viral and stuff.

I need to sleep now.

Warframe China - Launch Trailer

Warframe China - Nunchaku Cinematic Trailer

Warframe China - Archwing Cinematic Trailer

Warframe China - Founder's Pack (Extended Look)

Thanks for the information fellow Tenno. I hope this topic won't be locked by some players who only want to have 1 type of excalibur prime. 

They really do a good job editing their trailers. And have you been on the Chinese website? It's pretty impressively designed.

Pretty sad though that they have Excalibur Umbra's "G-Mod walk" and stolen fanart. I can't decide if the quality is good or crap.

Actually... Umbra excalibur... looks like stalker. prime D:

You know what I really want though? That scene where Excal rampages through several targets, I want that to be a chain riposte in the game. I also want nikana prime. I REALLY hope that it isn't exclusive like it says it is. Cause lato and skana prime are... and nobody else got them.

DE, please listen, take my money! I want that Umbra P Excal! I wouldn't think twice to buy that.

@Captfung: Zup bro didn't realize it was you haha you bring good news lol

Edited by paolike

I feel like they nailed the voices for Vor and Salad V pretty well. I rather like this although I'm basing this only off of sound as I don't understand what is actually being said.

...I do hope they do get an equally smexy Tyl as well. It is only fair. And just and all that is right in the world.