Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Game] Rejected Weaponry

CptDux

Rejected Weaponry Forum Game

Come up with an idea for a Weapon you would use to dispatch enemies of the origin system GO!

and so we'll begin with

Aktrouto: dual wielded throwing trout's

Chroma Gun-Shoots plasma beans that randomly selects what element and enemy to shoot. The gun has a base damage of 5 impact.

The gun has 10xcrit multiplyer, and a 2% crit chance...

The gun is semi-auto and has a fire-rate of 2.

If you happen to use this gun with any frame besides chroma, the damage of the gun get's halved, and the crit multiplayer goes up to 20x, but the chance of landing the crit is now 0...

Chroma gun...

Come up with an idea for a Weapon you would use to dispatch enemies of the origin system GO!

A Dispatch

The Dispatch, which comes with dis next patch, dispatches them to dispatch some dispatches.

It's second only to my dry and unfunny humor.

Nikana's Sheath: The Nikana's sheath used to beat the hell out of everything. Nikana not included.

Dragon Nikana's Sheath: The Dragon Nikana's sheath used to beat the absolute hell out of everything. Dragon Nikana not included.

Marry me.

Edited by LazerSkink

Nikana's Sheath: The regular Nikana's sheath used to beat the hell out of everything. Nikana not included.

Dragon Nikana's Sheath: The Dragon Nikana's sheath used to beat the absolute hell out of everything. Dragon Nikana not included.

Marry me.

Ohhh my gawd!!!, I laughed more than I should have lol....

Nikana's Sheath: The Nikana's sheath used to beat the hell out of everything. Nikana not included.

Marry me.

I wanna use Gemini Sheathe tho ;A;

I would use a gun called the Micheal Bae.

A shotgun fueled by shells filled to the brim with Micheal Bays butt flesh and 40 year old cheese I've been keeping in my basement. Shells explode on impact.

Cheese is optional.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R