Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

Anyone else worried about how the new quest triggers?

• New quest called "Natah" - Is the strange drone scanning Tenno just an upgraded piece of Corpus technology or are there more sinister things stirring in the Origin System?

• What should you know: The mystery drone will randomly seek out players with a mastery rank of 3 or higher. After encountering this drone, the Lotus will initiate the quest.

Anyone else worried about how the new quest triggers?

• New quest called "Natah" - Is the strange drone scanning Tenno just an upgraded piece of Corpus technology or are there more sinister things stirring in the Origin System?

• What should you know: The mystery drone will randomly seek out players with a mastery rank of 3 or higher. After encountering this drone, the Lotus will initiate the quest.

Maybe it will take longer than Mesa, Vauban and (the old) Hydriod together... oh i really hate the word "random" in Warframe!

Maybe it will take longer than Mesa, Vauban and (the old) Hydriod together... oh i really hate the word "random" in Warframe!

That's my fear, the "random" word.

I would really hate to start the quest in, let's say, a week or two because I'm not randomly chosen by then; new quests are to me the most anticipated part of any update, having them tied to RNG would be a bad move...

Edited by siralextraffo

I would really hate to start the quest in, let's say, a week or two because I'm not randomly chosen by then; new quests are to me the most anticipated part of any update, having them tied to RNG would be a bad move...

Where are you getting this information?

or you could just buy it for 350 plat KAPPA

Yeah, I found out the source was Steve's vine, I just didn't bother pausing and reading it. If this is seriously how the Quest will be initiated, I'm making feedback immediately. We'll see.

Well, I suppose we have to wait until U17 to check how things are in game and then doing feedback, thought patch notes are official and clear.

And after two weeks the drone finally starts to scan you... and a member of you Puk destroy it before the scan was complete. Maybe in another two weeks, good luck! ;o)

If the only option to start a quest is RNG, I'd love to have a plat option for it, thought it would be something unexpected from DE.

Uhm, just as a reminder the Mirage, Mesa and Chroma bundles already came with a fully built access key to their respective quests to replay. So if Equinox came with a similar instant access in her bundle, it would actually be consistent and thus not unexpected.

Does anybody know what happen to tyl regor fist weapon ? not long ago DE mentioned(they mentioned it  at the same time as when they told us about new shield weapon we will get from tyl regor) and showed his fist as new archwing weapon but all the new info about U17 doesnt mention it.

Does anybody know what happen to tyl regor fist weapon ? not long ago DE mentioned(they mentioned it  at the same time as when they told us about new shield weapon we will get from tyl regor) and showed his fist as new archwing weapon but all the new info about U17 doesnt mention it.

was probably scraped / forgotten about.