Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

I really love high fire rate weapons, so I hope the twin grakatas with have a base fire rate of 40, sinice they both fire 20 rps. Mods like vile accel, speed trigger and shred are gonna be insane. Once u17 comes out, everyone will be a zephyr but I will be more zephyr-y than the others :D

----

If the grakatas have a base fire rate of 40 (de pls) then all fire rate mods will give +180%, about 3x the fire rate, that would be like 110 a second. Jesus Christ de pls make it 40 rps

Edited by --Zephyr--

Hmm, so Echoes of the Sentient has to do with Regor and his Tubemen's searching of Uranus...

Hmm... You know I meant this as a dumb joke, but now I'm a little concerned that it might mean DE pulled the Sentients return out of their *ss...

Edited by Morec0

Hmm... You know I meant this as a dumb joke, but now I'm a little concerned that it might mean DE pulled the Sentients return out of their *ss...

I did see that your joke went unnoticed D:

Anyone worked out what the stamina mod 'exploit' is exactly? I'm assuming max your stamina mods with their duplicates?

Edited by Naith

DIS.

64820f9f456bda5d561773ef7ca07bf7.png

*looks down*

No, boy, false alarm... No, we CAN'T do that to that... Look, do you REMEMBER what our parents did to us? Do you WANT that to happen again?... Right, I'll tell you when you're needed.

Yes really.  I'm dying for those.  I guess maybe because it'll require a new stance?  (like maybe they need to mocap the new combos?)

DIS.

64820f9f456bda5d561773ef7ca07bf7.png

If I recall the devstream this was teased, yes, it will have a stance to take into account the whole Darth Maul-esque feel to it.

At any rate, all I know is my Dark Sword will be seeing some love, at long last.

If I recall the devstream this was teased, yes, it will have a stance to take into account the whole Darth Maul-esque feel to it.

At any rate, all I know is my Dark Sword will be seeing some love, at long last.

i thought it was just going to be what it will look like when it gets its pbr update. hmm let me go look real quick . BRB

Both the Dark Sword and Burston will be receiving model upgrades! Check out our final Devstream 53 Overview images below for a quick look into the future: DarkSword_Ingame.jpg

If the grakatas have a base fire rate of 40 (de pls) then all fire rate mods will give +180%, about 3x the fire rate, that would be like 110 a second. Jesus Christ de pls make it 40 rps

That will be one sweet shotgun. 8P