Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chinese Weapon Stats Revealed! (No Umbra Here)

CruelCrow

I have posted this earlier today over here as well but I guess it got lost in the thousands of thread which go on here everyday.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/494343-warframe-china-trailers-reveal/page-6#entry5536423

I have also put in some explanation on where these weapons originate from and where their inspiration came from.

Please do no use online translators as programs translate it word for word and often lose the original meaning.

Is the Attica manual trigger? This repeating crossbow is auto rather than one click one fire. TBH, I am not sure why it has a pistol type trigger. The "handle" on top is suppose to be the trigger. Whn you lift it up, it automatically loads the bolt and when you push it down, the bolts are fired. I can find a video and put it here if anyone is interested in how the original thing works :P

Edited by ecwp1981

I'm more concerned about the prices for those weapons. Hot damn, if weapons are that cheap in China I'm migrating there.

Yeah, their prices are different : maybe you need to pay a lot of yuan to get the same amount as us?

Some chinese players really need to show the difference between their version and what we got. Might help to see if it's "balanced" aswell on their side...

I have posted this earlier today over here as well but I guess it got lost in the thousands of thread which go on here everyday.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/494343-warframe-china-trailers-reveal/page-6#entry5536423

I have also put in some explanation on where these weapons originate from and where their inspiration came from.

Please do no use online translators as programs translate it word for word and often lose the original meaning.

Ah, I see, it was attatched to another thread, didn't know anyone else had seen it.

Trust me, I would never take a non-human translation seriously unless they were majorly improved. I wanted to see if they were any more accurate than the last time I tried them - definitely not. I just included it to show to people how bad they are at getting any useful information (such as in the Umbra Excalibur situation).

Here is a video of how it the repeating crossbow works and the inventor Zhuge Liang from romance of the three kingdoms

Noyce.

Hey Ec! Can you already try these weapons and upload videos about it or something?

I want to see these nunchuks combos in action SOOOO MUCH... :D

(requesting to merge my previous thread into this one : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/495383-timed-exclusive-weapons-stats-ze-preview/ )

Edited by unknow99

I'm more concerned about the prices for those weapons. Hot damn, if weapons are that cheap in China I'm migrating there.

Are you not aware of the fact that their currency has a wholly different value compared to the ones we use?

Edited by Gale47

Here is a video of how it the repeating crossbow works and the inventor Zhuge Liang from romance of the three kingdoms

That's actually really cool, if it has the same lever style action. Might be a bit hard to animate but there's something about that grip.

Noyce.

Hey Ec! Can you already try these weapons and upload videos about it or something?

I want to see these nunchuks combos in action SOOOO MUCH... :D

(requesting to merge my previous thread into this one : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/495383-timed-exclusive-weapons-stats-ze-preview/ )

I will try to get access next tuesday. As to why next tuesday, chinese warframe requires an activation code which is exchanged via points. And next tuesday is the exchange date. More info here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/493564-so-lets-say-someone-wanted-a-chinese-changyou-account/page-2#entry5536262 Edited by ecwp1981

Wow, that is a lot of status on those nunchucks. Highest base status of current melees is only 25% if I recall.

And those translations are brilliant. Hope we can get weapon slots officially renamed 'Furnaces of Punishment', it's a lot more evocative.

Hm, is it potato or a slot? Either way. I might be buying some Furnaces of Punishment today.

Jade Nanchukus

Nothing legendary about it

It's 35% status and high electric damage is interesting.

Ah the Xiao Li Fei Dao.

Lee Flying Daggers.

A famous novel character by Gu Long who uses his flying daggers to assassinate or simply for battles.

Actually the daggers were relativity simple in design, but Lee was such a skilled practitioner with the daggers that even the daggers became as famous as him. Hence the name.

Zu Ge lian Hou

The X crossbow is indeed based off on the Zhu Ge Liang design.

But his designs don't have detachable magazines, each arrow had to be loaded one by one from the top magazine though.

So I wonder how they pull it off, because the fixed magazine is part of the mechanism.

Anyway it is quite devastating.

35% status.

2x Crit damage.

20% chance to crit.

Edited by fatpig84

I just asked my Chinese friend to translate this. I hope she actually does it haha.

I will include if she does! I have some other people talking about the items, but I'm not sure if they're the actual item descriptions or just trivia about the weapons but in any case I prefer several cross references because of the somewhat extreme language barrier.

I will try to get access next tuesday. As to why next tuesday, chinese warframe requires an activation code which is exchanged via points. And next tuesday is the exchange date. More info here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/493564-so-lets-say-someone-wanted-a-chinese-changyou-account/page-2#entry5536262

Thanks man, if the michel angelo weapon does a good job, I'll know that I'll need to add another slot in my inventory... :)

Actually, in my opinion, online translators are fine as long as you use them for single words/phrases. If you've been using full sentences, you've been doing it wrong.