Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#deathtothelotus

I think we should get a choice on who is the one to speak and guide us through our battles. I personally think we should be able to choose after the rank 3 unlocking the syndicate and maxing out a syndicate whether we become a operant of that syndicate and ditch the lotus. If this was a option i would've joined the red veil by now and i kinda wish we got a choice instead of blindly following the lotus into battle and be able to chose whose motives we think are right *cough* *cough* Red Veil #DeathToTheLotus

"You are a fire as feared as you are respected" - Red Veil

I think we should get a choice on who is the one to speak and guide us through our battles. I personally think we should be able to choose after the rank 3 unlocking the syndicate and maxing out a syndicate whether we become a operant of that syndicate and ditch the lotus. If this was a option i would've joined the red veil by now and i kinda wish we got a choice instead of blindly following the lotus into battle and be able to chose whose motives we think are right *cough* *cough* Red Veil #DeathToTheLotus

I agree. I want the Arbiters (yeah, your enemy).

But what about people like me who like and maxed both arbiters and veil?

Based on whichever sigil you're wearing. You can't wear two syndicate sigils so it shouldn't be a conflict.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Based on whichever sigil you're wearing. You can't wear two syndicate sigils so it shouldn't be a conflict.

I know. I was trying to make a joke. It failed. I am tired of having to do this wonky thing of slowly gaining rep with them and constantly being maxed out with steel and suda though.

Thank you all who can see my point we dont have any reason to trust the lotus she awoke us to fight thats it. Whereas our Syndicates reward us consantly by giving us mods, void key packs, and weapons. and the lotus only ever gives any worth while rewards from these events so I say Down with the lotus

As someone who works with the localization teams (and not as a moderator) i can tell you that there are a truckloadton of Lotus lines which would need to be written/recorded four or five times over if you want extra aides.

And speaking as a moderator who has some amount of idea about the work that Rebecca does as voiceover for the lotus, i can say that you'd be hard pressed to find other people to do that same work. It sure as hell wouldn't be her tripling her shifts, haha

i just want the lotus gone. i dont trust her i have a feeling there will be a time she betrays us and we need to kill her before this happens and follow those who can be trusted (The Red Veil) as they say we need to purge the system of corruptness and who better to purge than the one with all the skeletons in her closet

i just want the lotus gone. i dont trust her i have a feeling there will be a time she betrays us and we need to kill her before this happens and follow those who can be trusted (The Red Veil) as they say we need to purge the system of corruptness and who better to purge than the one with all the skeletons in her closet

I never understood this mentality. What causes you not to trust here. There is no depth to her (or any) characters at all.

im just saying some mysterious woman awakes use while our memory is wiped and tells us to listen to her every command well would you fully trust this person? im just saying theres not really any character in the warframe universe we can trust but we can chose to follow those whose motives we believe to be the right one and there isnt any depth but thats even more of a reason to not trust her. I trust the Red Veil because they have the right motives

So... you want to be feared and to be respected? That sounds cool to you?

Funny that some People always want the useless things... only caring about themselves.

If you only listen to yourself and your wishes...

Who will ever be able to teach you?

What will you ever learn?

Go on... learn nothing, stay to be nothing!

So let him go, Lotus, my Princess... we will lose nothing if he leaves!

Edit:

Fighted to use a proper English... probably lost

Edited by KeylanX

I will learn through those who cleanse the system through a purge its survival of the fittest and the lotus is just out dated and the Red Veil will become my guide

Survival of the fittest is a cool thing... at least until you will cross the way of the man/woman who is fitter than you. And that will most likely happen ;o)

The woman can keep track of every single Tenno in the system, gives us potatoes, and guides us. And she genuinely cares for the Tenno, even if it's not always obvious - her G3 lines and her unbridling hate for Alad V during Themisto's assassination mission is very, very palpable.

Really, in this universe, i'd rather trust the lady who orders me around and lets me get stuff done, and keeps me safe for nothing in return(all the loot goes to us, she gives us creds after the missions... The only time she seems to have a motive, aka during events, all she does is give the Tenno a little push via gifts procured from the enemy... Then Gradivus showed she's more than willing to rescue those Tenno at all costs ANYWAY.) than anyone from the groups who ask for prime parts and a million of so credits... AND don't hesitate to send hit squads after you if you get on their bad side.

But that's just my two cents.

Edited by BlazenFury