Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#deathtothelotus

if you accually read this forum thread then you would have read that this is mainly to see the communities opinion on the topic, I personally hate the lotus. So please next time you wish to comment on the matter please read the conversations properly Thank you Babycakes 

The weight of your heresy will stay your feet.

Only allowing syndicate leaders to replace the Lotus for syndicates missions is amazing and doable,though...

We all know that Darvo managed to do this! ;)

For a few, very limited missions.

I'm not 100% sure on what departments that type of work would involve (Sound, Localization, HR, etc) but i'm pretty sure that they all already have more important projects on their table. I'm pretty sure that if Sound Dev asked us if we'd rather have improved sounds and music in the game OR additional lines for different aides then we'd stick with the Lotus.

Same goes for lore, since the guys behind the lore would have to pen new dialogue ...

im just saying some mysterious woman awakes use while our memory is wiped and tells us to listen to her every command well would you fully trust this person? im just saying theres not really any character in the warframe universe we can trust but we can chose to follow those whose motives we believe to be the right one and there isnt any depth but thats even more of a reason to not trust her. I trust the Red Veil because they have the right motive

kill you? louts? dude she saved YOU from vor and you think she'll kill you....

if you accually read this forum thread then you would have read that this is mainly to see the communities opinion on the topic, I personally hate the lotus. So please next time you wish to comment on the matter please read the conversations properly Thank you Babycakes 

to be honest how would you not trust who guided you and saved you? you wanna follow those space ISIS red veil? even if you got 24 +1 there is still well over 14 million who don't agree with you

kill you? louts? dude she saved YOU from vor and you think she'll kill you....

Just because she saved us doesn't mean she's a good guy. For all you know she could plan to use you later on once she has your full and utter trust.

to be honest how would you not trust who guided you and saved you? you wanna follow those space ISIS red veil? even if you got 24 +1 there is still well over 14 million who don't agree with you

and like i have said many time read the enitre thread please as i have said this is just to see the communities opinions and i know the DE would not do this as it would screw with lore and such other things like having having to hire more voice actors so for one last time read the whole thing before you reply to this subject Thank You you shall not be told again

And all we're doing is stating our own opinion on why the Lotus deserves our trust more than any syndicate. Literally the same thing you've been doing, except you dont like the Lotus and prefer the synds.

And of all syndicates... RED VEIL? REALLY? Of all the opinions to have.. I'm sorry, but, uh, why?

I would personally love having no one talking in my ear or popping up on my screen to say something mundane and repetitive. Can I have that?

Not that I want anyone dead or anything, just silence and no pop-ups.

I kind of always wanted to follow Salad V, until he went all coward on me in the latest Tubemen missions, I had always regarded him as a psychotic evil genious, and not the type to cower, but I have to remember he IS a corpus, and all corpus are little cowards.

Either way, I still kind of want to side with Alad V, I mean...he has the intelligence to help me make new weapons, the resources to research new things, and I have the talent to secure whatever data, artifacts, or specimens he desires. Win/win

I totally knew what heresy meant and didnt google it *wink* *wink* and im a little confused on what you mean by it will stay my feet can you please elaborate on this?

It's a quote from Halo 2, said to a heretic. So I say it to heretics. There's a lot more to actual quote, but it wouldn't make any sense in any other heretical situation. But, yeah, anyway, death to the heretics.

All those who betray the Lotus shall die. You talk about her betraying you, meanwhile you want to stab her in the back for some false sense of "choice".

Would I fully trust the Lotus? Yes. She is the reason why we aren't dead. And compared to you, she hasn't done anything that has the scent of betrayal.

Edited by S3EK3R