The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#deathtothelotus

im just saying she is hiding something from us as ordis says something about lies in the old war he doesnt remember so either ordis is a poop and is the evil one or the lotus is other than that i dont see who else could lie to us

(Ordis said my colour combination looked good then all the other tenno to the mickey outta me HE LIED ='(  )

I don't know about you guys, but I rather go with none at all. Remember,"Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other." If I had to pick a group to follow, I would rather be with my fellow brothers, we of the Ankoku no Ou.

We should not. You are part of an organization. Follow the order given to you.

The lotus should give us a choice if she truly cares about the tenno as people if you love something let it go if it comes back it was meant to be and i am not a part of a organisation saying the lotus treats it like business makes it even more like she doesnt care and i do no longer wish to follow the orders of the lotus

I don't know about you guys, but I rather go with none at all. Remember,"Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other." If I had to pick a group to follow, I would rather be with my fellow brothers, we of the Ankoku no Ou.

what you're saying is that we should only be loyal to the tenno and that mean no lotus 

what you're saying is that we should only be loyal to the tenno and that mean no lotus

It means we are only loyal to ourselves, why should I be loyal to a syndicate, all they done is extort money and resources from me because I decide to help them so I can access their stash of gear. I'm loyal to the Lotus as unlike some here, I have gratitude for her saving me from a creepy old man and their disheveled clone army, and prefers that I don't become part of some Frankenstein orokin-worshiper's dog. I am loyal to my Brothers, and I won't hesitate to leave the Lotus if she betrays me, but I have gratitude to her, so I help her for as long as I see fit. Edited by YashiroSora

I like the idea of going our own way.

If you think about we know nothing of the lotus and she or it tends to keep itself secret from us. With all the tenno being awakened, it almost sounds like she's raising an army. Just think, what happens after we fend off intruders of the system, what then?

Edited by Vaxillian

i just want the lotus gone. i dont trust her i have a feeling there will be a time she betrays us and we need to kill her before this happens and follow those who can be trusted (The Red Veil) as they say we need to purge the system of corruptness and who better to purge than the one with all the skeletons in her closet

Think what you like in-game but out-of-game you are objectively wrong. We have word-of-god that the Tenno and by extension, the Lotus are the definitive "good guys" in this setting.

In-game worry is fine if you want to RP, but as a player, just suck it up, because you're wrong.

And DE are not going to waste money hiring duplicate announcers and applying a work multiplayer to all new content because some player has the wrong end of the story stick.

Edited by SilentMobius

Think what you like in-game but out-of-game you are objectively wrong. We have word-of-god that the Tenno and by extension, the Lotus are the definitive "good guys" in this setting.

In-game worry is fine if you want to RP, but as a player, just suck it up, because you're wrong.

And DE are not going to waste money hiring duplicate announcers and applying a work multiplayer to all new content because some player has the wrong end of the story stick.

Well then... that was needlessly aggressive and blunt.

You clearly have no arguement here, you don't need to choose the lotus just because she is apart of "the good guys." It is up to the player especially in this game to make their own experience and adding more paths to choose from expands that idea.

As for DE getting more announcers, it is their job to create content and appeal to the community. One of the reason they even teamed up with  china producers was to get more players because, you guessed it, make more money which can then be applied to make more content.

Your arguement is invalid.

accually if im correct there was never any meantion saying whether the tenno are accually the good guys and fair enough this topic is to see the communities opinion on the topic of chosing who to follow just specul;ation so just calm down geez

Well then... that was needlessly aggressive and blunt.

You clearly have no arguement here, you don't need to choose the lotus just because she is apart of "the good guys." It is up to the player especially in this game to make their own experience and adding more paths to choose from expands that idea.

As for DE getting more announcers, it is their job to create content and appeal to the community. One of the reason they even teamed up with  china producers was to get more players because, you guessed it, make more money which can then be applied to make more content.

Your arguement is invalid.

This person clearly understands it would just expand the depth the games goes in and possibly create a bigger fan base as bringing back the player base who got bored and left im still here because i throughly enjoy the game

i never trusted lotus, i actually hate it since day 1 (almost, may 11 2013)

just as much as i hate ordis and rogue from stolen dreams quest.

really f*cking sick from these characters, never was a fan of goofy sh*t and overplayed corky lines, that try to resemple some sorts of emotional reactions wich have no place in game.

i would absolutely LOVE to listen to Simaris, as he sound quite detached from everything unless he is pissed off, and showing no unnecessary emotions except expressing his superiority but again, not completely over-the-top overplayed as lotus or rogue lines. megan is awesome, but rogue dialogues are just horrifyingly terribad. sorry, but i really had to mute my speakers

warframe have a really nice artstyle which resembles Guyver, one of the craziest, deep and bloodiest animes at the time, my very own childhood nightmares, the one which left some horryfying psyche scars on me as i started to fear dark after watching it ( i was 3 years old and my parents thought it's just a "japanize cartoon" nothing wrong can happen if they will plug a VHS, holy S#&$ )

i mean, i understand that playerbase consist of children, and i totally don't mind that, but to each their own and i see no reason why we can't choose our master to fit our tastes?

game is very diverse, i play it like a stealth game exclusively, other people play it like fps, others like diablo, some people like more corky stuff, i like more serious stuff, or atleast not overplayed crazily. let everyone choose.

i was extremelly sad i wasn't able to give annoying ordis to Simaris, and serve my new master 

or red veil, but they are kinda underdeveloped atm, don't really feel attached to them, no personality at all. it doesn't take many lines or long speaches, but some bits / phrases that make them feel they have an agenda for this solar system and their general disgust to things

ah well in short

#deathtothelotus

never was a fan of it

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/43239-who-lotus-really-is/#entry426279

Edited by -Solid_Snake

i never trusted lotus, i actually hate it since day 1 (almost, may 11 2013)

just as much as i hate ordis and rogue from stolen dreams quest.

really f*cking sick from these characters, never was a fan of goofy sh*t and overplayed corky lines, that try to resemple some sorts of emotional reactions wich have no place in game.

i would absolutely LOVE to listen to Simaris, as he sound quite detached from everything unless he is pissed off, and showing no unnecessary emotions except expressing his superiority but again, not completely over-the-top overplayed as lotus or rogue lines. megan is awesome, but rogue dialogues are just horrifyingly terribad. sorry, but i really had to mute my speakers

warframe have a really nice artstyle which resembles Guyver, one of the craziest, deep and bloodiest animes at the time, my very own childhood nightmares, the one which left some horryfying psyche scars on me as i started to fear dark after watching it ( i was 3 years old and my parents thought it's just a "japanize cartoon" nothing wrong can happen if they will plug a VHS, holy S#&$ )

i mean, i understand that playerbase consist of children, and i totally don't mind that, but to each their own and i see no reason why we can't choose our master to fit our tastes?

game is very diverse, i play it like a stealth game exclusively, other people play it like fps, others like diablo, some people like more corky stuff, i like more serious stuff, or atleast not overplayed crazily. let everyone choose.

i was extremelly sad i wasn't able to give annoying ordis to Simaris, and serve my new master 

or red veil, but they are kinda underdeveloped atm, don't really feel attached to them, no personality at all. it doesn't take many lines or long speaches, but some bits / phrases that make them feel they have an agenda for this solar system and their general disgust to things

ah well in short

#deathtothelotus

never was a fan of it

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/43239-who-lotus-really-is/#entry426279

Thank you for understanding why we should have a choice 

As someone who works with the localization teams (and not as a moderator) i can tell you that there are a truckloadton of Lotus lines which would need to be written/recorded four or five times over if you want extra aides.

And speaking as a moderator who has some amount of idea about the work that Rebecca does as voiceover for the lotus, i can say that you'd be hard pressed to find other people to do that same work. It sure as hell wouldn't be her tripling her shifts, haha

Only allowing syndicate leaders to replace the Lotus for syndicates missions is amazing and doable,though...

We all know that Darvo managed to do this! ;)

this will never happen,LOUTS IS YOUR GUIDE if you don't like it well.....

if you accually read this forum thread then you would have read that this is mainly to see the communities opinion on the topic, I personally hate the lotus. So please next time you wish to comment on the matter please read the conversations properly Thank you Babycakes