Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ying And Yang Bundle

KFCfilmz

im contemplating buying it but then i thought , the new weapons might be totally useless and a waste of platinum because in a week they will be sitting in storage not being used so maybe i might just buy the frame directly which might be about 300 plat and use the other 300 to buy some other new stuff like the new syandanas

I will be farming for it no matter what. It's because I don't have much motivation to play the game as it is because I already got most of what I want and honestly, there's not much to do. :/

I need something to look forward to in playing this game or I won't be playing this at all. :P

As someone who got everything, I'd have nothing left to do if I bought craftable items.

I'll only be buying the new capes, most likely.

Maybe also the Kubrow armor. Depending on whether or not the stasis thing gets reworked, I'd say.

Basically, just going to buy the cosmetics and not the things that I can craft ingame.

i sure hope 14k plat is enough....

Even if I have waaaay more than that, I'd rather not to buy the bundle unless there's something rare to find otherwise as a stance or a particular mod.

New frames are usually obtained with a quest, which I can't wait to play, so I won't buy the bundle if I'm not forced to!