Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader- Weapons

3thereal

Since the void trader brought old event weapons this week (vandal prova and machete wraith). Do you think we could get some even older event/speciality weapons I.E. the Snipetron Vandal (and regular) and the Braton Vandal?

Edited by 3thereal

Since the void trader brought old event weapons this week (vandal prova and machete wraith). Do you think we could get some even older event/speciality weapons I.E. the Snipetron Vandal (and regular) and the Braton Vandal?

Braton (and Lato) Vandal, nope.

The rest should be fair game, though.

@Ixxyness

Sauce

This weapon was only available for purchase during the Open Beta Celebration Weekend (Closed Beta hotfix 6.3) starting from Friday, February 15 at 12:00pm EST through Tuesday, February 19 until 9:00am EST. It could be bought for only 1 26px-Credits64.png credit and has no rank restriction, so it could be immediately acquired by anyone who logged on during the open beta weekend regardless of time spent playing the game
Edited by Mofixil

Snipetron vandal won't come back because it breaks the concept of Corpus weapons: it fires ballistics, instead of corpus energy.

I guess i like the idea of old event weapons returning via BaroKi'Teer, but i doubt Snipetron vandal is returning.

This weapon was only available for purchase during the Open Beta Celebration Weekend (Closed Beta hotfix 6.3) starting from Friday, February 15 at 12:00pm EST through Tuesday, February 19 until 9:00am EST. It could be bought for only 1 26px-Credits64.png credit and has no rank restriction, so it could be immediately acquired by anyone who logged on during the open beta weekend regardless of time spent playing the game

Wait.. i was there and NEVER noticed it was for one credit.. I call shenanigans! i swore it was for plat >w>

Ohwell.~

Edited by Ixxyness

snipetron vandal and braton vandal are never coming back, sorry.

Snipetron vandal won't come back because it breaks the concept of Corpus weapons: it fires ballistics, instead of corpus energy.

I guess i like the idea of old event weapons returning via BaroKi'Teer, but i doubt Snipetron vandal is returning.

Well Snipetron would be returning from the void so would it really be against the lore? 

The braton vandal will most likely never show up in the trader seeing it was plat only.

Braton Vandal after Wiki :

This weapon was only available for purchase during the Open Beta Celebration Weekend (Closed Beta hotfix 6.3) starting from Friday, February 15 at 12:00pm EST through Tuesday, February 19 until 9:00am EST. It could be bought for only credit and has no rank restriction, so it could be immediately acquired by anyone who logged on during the open beta weekend regardless of time spent playing the game.

Maybe U meant Lato vandal ?

The braton vandal will most likely never show up in the trader seeing it was plat only.

It was sold for 1 credit in the market during Closed Beta.

Well, it was an Open Beta weekend event during Closed Beta, to be more precise.

The only non-founder weapon that I'm sure will never be available again, is the Lato Vandal.

Since that is the item that people got for being a Closed Beta tester.

inb4 selling Sheevs for 500 ducats per.

I want a Prisma Sheev. That would be beautiful.

Edit: Also, Sheev should drop from Juggernaut. It follows the pattern - an event weapon that is not Wraith/Vandal and could return from an assassin. I would reduce the spawn of Juggernaut though - get marked by doing infestation oitbreaks, and targeted like the other guys. It could drop a Sheev Blueprint, Handle(or Grip), and Blade and require 10 cells.

Edited by CruelCrow