Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Bug And Issue

HitoniX

[bug] Ash Blade Storm didn't cancel invulnerable status (for whole rest game) if at time of cast Ash was staggered or controled somehow else.

[issue] Is it ok that Valkyr has 600 armor? I can understand if he has basic 300 armor and get it doubled during Hysteria but basic 600 armors is just unfair to others warframes! And one more why do not add to Conclave Mesa and Zephyr then if Valkyr is ok at his state right now? Let's make it totaly unbalanced and play only with OP warframes. For sure when you added Ash you just balance him before but didn't do it for Valkyr. Why?

[issue] Kogage Grim Fury stance with Fanning Flame combo is another unbalanced thing. Too easy to do and too strong in perfomance. If there is no way to balance stances maybe just get them off from Conclave?

Thank you for your time!

valkyr is a she, first of all

second, her armor is a disadvantage, all puncture weapons wreck her to the ground real easy, daikyu, paris, vectis prime, etc

third, zephyr is joining pvp next update, fourth, stances are..... i don` t want a warning point so i`ll settle for unbalanced, they removed tempo royale because the claimed it`s unfair to do 2 strikes at cost of 1, meanwhile, seismic palm is here, with a stagger combo and 2 knockdown combos, kogake`s only issue is spin attack, even with handspring, you are perma-stunlocked to death which sucks

[issue] Is it ok that Valkyr has 600 armor? I can understand if he has basic 300 armor and get it doubled during Hysteria but basic 600 armors is just unfair to others warframes! And one more why do not add to Conclave Mesa and Zephyr then if Valkyr is ok at his state right now?

Valkyr doesn't even have the most effective HP around there in PvP. Frost has iirc. And he can regain most of his defenses by just waiting, while Valkyr needs to run around seeking HP orbs or hoping for health restore to work.

Edited by Mofixil

[issue] Is it ok that Valkyr has 600 armor? I can understand if he has basic 300 armor and get it doubled during Hysteria but basic 600 armors is just unfair to others warframes! And one more why do not add to Conclave Mesa and Zephyr then if Valkyr is ok at his state right now? Let's make it totaly unbalanced and play only with OP warframes. For sure when you added Ash you just balance him before but didn't do it for Valkyr. Why?

Frost, Rhino and Ash p are often as tanky as Valkyr, sometimes even more tanky. Yes, she has the highest effective health, but she is also the most vulnerable frame to puncture dmg.

Yes, she has the highest effective health, but she is also the most vulnerable frame to puncture dmg.

this ^

daikyu one hits her and fails to one hit volt and rhino, frost sometimes makes it out as well, but she never ever survives it

Are you kidding me? Who plays Valkir like this? Just run for 100 power and do Hysteria slaying everyone in 1 hit and so if I dont have vectis then I have to leave and rejoin with it? Even boar hits she much lower then other warframes. And at all how you will hit coptering Valkir who just run out all the time till she get 100 power. You can't get her only becuz lack of damage. But if use unbalanced Kogake even Valkyr can't escape!

Are you kidding me? Who plays Valkir like this? Just run for 100 power and do Hysteria slaying everyone in 1 hit and so if I dont have vectis then I have to leave and rejoin with it? Even boar hits she much lower then other warframes. And at all how you will hit coptering Valkir who just run out all the time till she get 100 power. You can't get her only becuz lack of damage. But if use unbalanced Kogake even Valkyr can't escape!

I do, and 100 power isn`t easy to get in most maps, also, if they only copter around to get power, then u should be getting more oro by the time they`re done, and u can simply run away from hysteria, MM doesn`t affect it, making them real easy to run away from, and just a side note, boar won`t kill her easy because impact sucks on armor and she has low shields, and I won`t get in your way about kogake unbalance

If you can kill Valkyr with Daikyu then she is just bad player who dont know how perform moves.

Nope, just use a Daikyu shotgun playstyle, which is pretty easy to hit, and you'll get easy kills on Valkyr.

The problem lies in blocking and not Valkyr ...

If you can kill Valkyr with Daikyu then she is just bad player who dont know how perform moves.

or maybe she runs slowly making her easy target, thought of it this way? and daikyu has punch through, making it hard to evade, finally, supposing the daikyu guy is good enough to get them not the valkyr being bad?

her armor is a disadvantage

you need to investigate how armor vs ips works, no matter what, having more armor is better against any of the three, valkyr`s weakness against puncture is based on her low shield and hp

Edited by rockscl

with what weapon it happens?

kogake and furax so far

EDIT: forgot to mention fang as well

you need to investigate how armor vs ips works, no matter what, having more armor is better against any of the three, valkyr`s weakness against puncture is based on her low shield and hp

there are only 2 types of armor in this game so far, alloy and ferrite, and they both have a common thing, slash is reduced and puncture increases while impact stays neutral

say you`re having a 100 dmg shot on valkyr, if its puncture you`ll have 150 dmg, as puncture has 50% more dmg on armor, if it was slash, you`d deal 75, slash`s -25%, impact would probably land a 100

Edited by Bizzaro21

haha, you are saying that valkyr`s armor is a disadvantage, and you have 2 upvotes right there, i dont know why im posting here anymore, 

op, valkyr`s armor is just a branch of tankyness, shes not the tankiest frame at all

im out

Edited by rockscl

haha, you are saying that valkyr`s armor is a disadvantage, and you have 2 upvotes right there, i dont know why im posting here anymore, 

op, valkyr`s armor is just a branch of tankyness, shes not the tankiest frame at all

im out

you will not be missed, bye bye

to clarify: armor only prompts resistance against specific elements that it is vulnerable to, the only reason to have armor, is that it will make health a bit tougher, not vastly though, and in return you`ll be an easy target for elements that have + dmg against armor

its balanced as it is

you will not be missed, bye bye

to clarify: armor only prompts resistance against specific elements that it is vulnerable to, the only reason to have armor, is that it will make health a bit tougher, not vastly though, and in return you`ll be an easy target for elements that have + dmg against armor

its balanced as it is

- valkyr`s disadvantage is her armor, 2015 -

Edited by rockscl

I do jump > double jump > roll. That's how I can move much faster. In other moves I do roll in air to change fly direction. At last I do roll just for faster change possitioning or escape. So in this patch I do roll almost always (I never have used roll before this patch).  And sometimes dunno what's happening and why but roll become unusable, just simply unusable and melee weapon as well. I can do all other moves and shoot but can't to do roll and melee till respawn.

i don't use basic S#&$ button roll, i have binded it separately and i'v tried the basic version and it works a bit different. it happens every match for me for few times. i dunno what to report cuz i dunno what is wrong, it's just happens. sometimes even after respawn.

and ammo pick ups does't work every single game. after few mins of play if i still alive i have no ammo and just run with melee.

vectis p is much weaker then lex p wtf. boar p almost do no dmg agains others. fangs is so op, and other other other other. pvp is just broken. i'v never seen before like this