Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Rubedo Prime Is Still Ugly.

Sirabot

It's been a long time since the Rubedo Rhino skin came out and yet it still looks like this on Rhino prime. Is this just one of those situations where DE doesn't care or can't be bothered? Proto Excal works and looks fine on Excal prime. Why can't rubedo rhino look good on the prime variant?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003924423/screenshot/441702951677292388

Fellow Tenno - Don't say anything stupid like just make the pallet black or red. NO. It clashes with the animated effect of the rubedo. It clashes Bad. M'kay?

Edited by Sirabot

It looks epic, what are you talking about?

Because Those shoulders and wind up feature on the back don't clash with the rubedo skin at all. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to aesthetics. And this is far from epic.

To be fair, proto excal changes the model, and the prime is shaped almost identical to the normal variant anyway.

Immortal & rubedo skins are an overlay. A paint job of an existing model.

And Prisma? Also when they Released Rubedo, it changed Rhino Prime to look like a normal Rhino. With no visible Prime parts. Some users complained because they wanted to see that they were playing a Prime because Rhino Prime was still new. So this is what DE came up with. It's not good enough for me.

I agree that this needs to be changed. It wouldn't be too hard (I don't think) for DE to put a check in the skin that looks for a Rhino Prime and if it finds one, to add color to the shoulder pieces and other parts.

Also, let Rubedo alter helmets if we choose to. That, or maybe give us helmet skins? I dunno how they'd do it, but I don't use my Rubedo skin because it clashes with my Arcane Vanguard.

Because Those shoulders and wind up feature on the back don't clash with the rubedo skin at all. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to aesthetics. And this is far from epic.

I rather like the shoulders, and the windup key clashes with everything and makes you look like an idiot regardless of your color scheme.

Everything about rhino prime feel bootleg, it's coloring, it's lack of shiney bits, that wacky wind up thingy in the back. it's almost like they were just like screw this make him wacky so everyone wants this chroma thing we have planned.