The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Curious As To How Many Who Provide Spirited Feedback Have Invested The Equivalent Cost Of A Aaa Title ($60).

(PSN)Silverback73

Sure, i'll bite...

I have most definitely spent that and more, see my avatar.

I don't perticularly regret the purchase, I spent the money as if it was cash to burn... However I do regret investing in DE by purchasing their product.

If we go by the value of a triple A title, warframe is a shallow shell of a game. That has been out far to long for the very little advances it has gained. To much effort seems to go into putting out the next big sell, the next big gimmick. DE is a company with an obsession for tangents and gimmicks and leaving content completely unfinished, unpolished or even actual content. Which leads me to believe a lot of the money spent on the game by players is going directly into content to create more purchasing oppertunities rather than content of actual substance.

I believe a lot of people who have spent money in Warframe do so for what it might one day become rather than what it currently is.

A succinct, honest, informative response. May the Lotus one day gift you her Noggle :).

Should we compare how much we spent and then judge the value and relevance of our opinions based on who has spent more?

I think this is a very dangerous, and potentially extremely toxic kind of thread, no offense.

This. Close thread.

And? I did that over 2 years of play and that's my choice to do so. Simply put I have disposable income, if you did and enjoyed something enough you would do the same to see more of it be produced. 

Read which part have i quoted.

You given them incentive to not improve the game. Why would they work on making it better if ppl are willing to pay for inferior product.

Read which part have i quoted.

You given them incentive to not improve the game. Why would they work on making it better if ppl are willing to pay for inferior product.

Sir, I stand by what I said and your previous response was confusing to say the least. Thank you for the Clarification on that, but isn't that a glass half-empty mentality?

Should we compare how much we spent and then judge the value and relevance of our opinions based on who has spent more?

I think this is a very dangerous, and potentially extremely toxic kind of thread, no offense.

Agreed. Although the thread has stayed relatively civil (thank you to those who have posted respectfully) comparing player value is baleful. 

All Tenno, regardless of how they decide to participate in the community, are free to voice their opinion and feedback on the game. Closing thread.