Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Utility Mod Do You Find The Most Useful?

BerelHawdos

Really depends on which warframe.

For example, rush would be useful on Rhino.

Handspring would be useful on most frames, but better on squishy ones.

I disagree that Rush would be useful on Rhino. WIth his speed and if you have duration build, you already have enough speed. I find rush unnecessary.

Frost benefits the most from Rush.

Agree on Handspring. I put Handspring on Ash and Exal. Other one I put Mobilize, since 20% more on everything is pretty good for only 5 drain. I like to bullet jump more, air glide more and wall latch if need be.

Edited by Chuck_NoMiss

Used to be enemy sense, but with Animal Instinct on my Carrier, that's useless now.
Now it's plain and simple maxed Rush. Makes Tower runs with Loki a breeze, because credit farming has been the one thing I seem to have to do on a schedule.. Everything else comes naturally through gameplay except credits -.-

Used to be enemy sense, but with Animal Instinct on my Carrier, that's useless now.

Now it's plain and simple maxed Rush. Makes Tower runs with Loki a breeze, because credit farming has been the one thing I seem to have to do on a schedule.. Everything else comes naturally through gameplay except credits -.-

Funy thing is... If you actually slowed down and killed most of the enemies you'd be picking up the new 'credit bundle' drops and making more cash from them than your end mission reward (or very close to it). No joke... The new credit drops are fantastic.

I can make 50K doing a doing a 10 minute survival run on Uranus now! Love it.

@ OP... Mobilize is great, but I can't wait to get some of the elemental mods like Fire Walker so I can run around withl fire effects lighting up my every step! Saw it on another player last night, very slick looking :]

My favourite by far is Enemy Sense.

When I play, my eyes are on the radar 80% of the time. As a melee player, there is no need to look at the full screen to aim.

Second favourite is probably Handspring.

The new mobility mods didn't impress me that much (the ones that increase Bullet Jump velocity and such)

Funy thing is... If you actually slowed down and killed most of the enemies you'd be picking up the new 'credit bundle' drops and making more cash from them than your end mission reward (or very close to it). No joke... The new credit drops are fantastic.

I can make 50K doing a doing a 10 minute survival run on Uranus now! Love it.

@ OP... Mobilize is great, but I can't wait to get some of the elemental mods like Fire Walker so I can run around withl fire effects lighting up my every step! Saw it on another player last night, very slick looking :]

I used to play that way a lot, but the credits ran dry too often. I've run Ophelia on Uranus maybe a hundred times to the 30 minute mark this week, and the credits don't seem significant for the time invested each time (though the other resources are ridiculous from that.) 

However, you did say 10 minute runs. I'll have to try that. Solo or group?

I used to play that way a lot, but the credits ran dry too often. I've run Ophelia on Uranus maybe a hundred times to the 30 minute mark this week, and the credits don't seem significant for the time invested each time (though the other resources are ridiculous from that.) 

However, you did say 10 minute runs. I'll have to try that. Solo or group?

Group is how I've been running them, with Carrier to make sure you don't miss anything, and if you're really lucky a Hydriod for pilfering and a Nekros helps as well.

But I'm not sure what kind of credit return you're LF so my numbers may seem misely compared to your goal, haha.

I try to list from best priority to lesser priority:

-Handspring (or constitution depending on the build), even though i see it more as a necessity than an utility mod.

-Enemy Sense if you are playing stealth or a radial caster frame (Loki disarm, Saryn, Ember, Excalibur Javelin etc) or need to know the nearby enemies location -- on second thought there is this new companion mod "Animal Instinct" that provides the same utility plus loot detector built in.

-Maglev / Rush are not really necessary, but can help a mobile playstyle. I sometimes use it on melee builds if i have room to spare in the mod config.

Edited by 3lackrose

i use master thief for void....sure footed and rush...handsprings can be usefull sometimes but....sure fotted is better cz its prevent knockdown and dmg

What is master thief even good for? I mean does anything truly useful drop from lockers? The best drop as far as I know is argon and that is easy enough to get.

What is master thief even good for? I mean does anything truly useful drop from lockers? The best drop as far as I know is argon and that is easy enough to get.

If you need credits, a jupiter exterminate with master thief works well for me. So. Many. Lockers.

As a tenno who plays as Trinity on Raids, Enemy Sense. I have debated for so long if I should have max range EV or an Enemy Sense. Thanks to the Utility slot I do not have to choose. Though, having to level Trinity up for the third time was such a grueling task.