The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION:

Who: Equinox DAY vesrsion only

What: Ormolu Kyroptera and standart Kyroptera syandanas float above Day aspect's head.

mwz2mq.jpg

HOW TO REPRODUCE:

Equip one of the Kyroptera  syandanas and switch to Day aspect. Happens both in the arsenal and in the actual game.

I was doing Def mission on Kokabiel for Chroma with Ash in solo mode. I noticed that I cant perform a double-jump after a Bullet-jump and vice versa - I can't perform Bullet-jump after a Double-jump.(Though I can perform a Double-jump After a  Bullet-jump while standing on ground)

Who Warframe (tested with Ash and zephyr) Edit: Seems to happen all the time...

What Parkour

Where "defeat Chroma" def mision on Kokabiel (and T1C) ...and everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1.Jump

2.use double jump

3.use Bullet jump

(or go 1.->3.->2.)

(ore was it a stealth nerf?)

Umm, nevermind, I heard that it was like that from the beggining, but I noticed that I can't Bullet jump straight out of wall latch and it seems to be a bug, since i was doing it frequently before the hotfix

Edited by Drejzer

Who: N/A

What: Strun Wraith (and possibly other shotguns, haven't tested)

Where: N/A

The strun wraith now loads shells individually as opposed to the old magazine change. A couple of problems here:

1. Sprinting interrupts reloading.

2. Fire one shell, spam both reload and mouse 1. When the weapon is loaded again, every shot will prompt a reload.

3. Reloads cannot be interrupted by shooting. If one pushes the reload button, one has to stick the reload until the weapon is full (intended?)

4. Reload time resets every time the reload button is pushed. Spamming R will result in no shells reloaded.

Just a bump. I was super hyped for the shotgun buff and my favorite shotgun is still broken.

DESCRIPTION: I started the Tyl Regor underwater mission, but my archwing wasn't active, so I had to parkour my way all the way up! (That rim at the top was quite nasty, but wall latching easily got me around it!) The moment I came up, I was in a bad position to get to normal ground, so I fell back into the water and my archwing became active.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No, this happened randomly.

Walking%20under%20water.png?dl=1

Edited by Lirusaito

So i died in the water and then got into my Airwing upoon revive. It took some time to start the recording so it is after that, and please disregard our voices. But still, i like this feature. ( I think i was revived or used my revive near the jump out point in the water)

Edited by Sleepyhun

Description: I use the XBOX controller to play the game. When i try to use the Power Menu (Left Bumper on my setup), it doesn't work if i'm holding the Sprint button (Left Stick). this happens in any type of normal missions or archwing missions. Its the same if i try to use sprint while holding the power menu button, not sure if it happens with other buttons combinations. 

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Use XBOX controller

2. Enter any normal or archwing mission

3. Hold Sprint button

4. Try to use power menu button

5. The power menu will not show up

OBS. Apologize for any mistake, english is not my natural language

This happens to me too, but I've found that the game completely disregards the right bumper while sprinting, if you push RB and then B, it will do quick melee, for instance!

I'm starting to think that this may even be related to this:

DESCRIPTION: (Using controller) I was looking after one of my teammates while he was afk, when his dog started bleeding out, my shields were too low to revive safely, so when I got to the kubrow I tried to use mag's Shield Polarize (RB+X) to boost my shields (I used to do this all the time without fail); instead of a sudden boost to shields, I was stuck reviving while under fire! I wasn't even holding down X at this point but I was still reviving.  Without the shields up, I fell around 60% revival and died.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Unsure, too busy to take the risk.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Use controller

2. Have someone take enough damage and start bleeding out.

3. Position yourself over the bleeding person, so that the prompt to revive shows up

4. Try to use your second ability by pushing RB+X

Update: I've learned even more about this from playing more!

This happens when you are in a certain state, so far I've seen it happen when knocked down, sprinting, doing melee combos, and while doing a sword swing during quick melee... these may be related to animations playing, maybe not

I could see why the developers might think that you shouldn't be able to use powers while knocked down, and I'm not disagreeing with that, but the main problem is that while knocked down you cannot open the powers menu, and so if you preemptively hold down RB, you cannot then press X when you are ready because the menu did not open! And so long as you hold down RB, the menu will not be open and you will be unable to cast!

This is a very dangerous bug.

Update 2: It gets even nastier!

One of these states appears to be performing an ability that drains energy, such as Nyx's Absorb.

Since the powers menu does not open in these cases, the ability cannot be switched off, therefore it must run you dry of power.

(And some cases, like absorb, this means being held in place unable to revive people!)

Edited by Lirusaito

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Me

What Cannot update account information, progress was not saved

Where Every mission

Since U17 ive been getting this error when i complete a mission, at first it was occasional, now its every single mission. Do mission, complete, when the liset loads a window saying "Cannot update account information, progress was not saved" pops up and then i get to look at the mission completion screen thing tell me what im /not/ going to get now.

Its very irritating.

DESCRIPTION: In the Liset, when attemtping to swap sentinel polarities in the top-left and top-second-from-left you get errors: "Exilus polarity cannot be swapped" and "Aura slot polairty cannot be swapped" respectively.  Rest of the slots seem to work normally.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Happens with seemingly any warframe/sentinel combo (didn't test all by any means) & i have no idea about kubrows because that'd take several hours to get one outa stasis ^_^

Melee Range Bug has gotten worse since U17

Recreatable with video.  Only weapon i can confirm seems to be prisma dual cleavers.  The Dragon Nikana (blind justice stance) is not suffering from this.  Havent tested without stance for nikana.

As seen in the video the first two hits completely do not land.  I tested this on other enemies as well. (Infested)

Quick melee seems to suffer even worse missing all hits.

Edited by Dillon_J

Who: Any Warframe.

What: Wall Latch.

Where: Anywhere you can wall latch.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Wall latch until the timer runs out.

2. Fall a short distance then immediately wall latch again.

3. ???

4. Profit and wall latch for an unlimited amount of time.

5. Alternatively you can wall latch then release and wall latch again several times until the sound stops playing.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Connected Clients to Hosts

What All setups/configurations

Where Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

I noticed shortly after the update that i was feeling ill due to what i felt was excessive screen movement / bobbing, after turning every single graphics option off and on + messing with settings there was no change.

After further testing i noticed that at intermittent times my character was acting as if it had been bumped or effected by some kind of event like and explosion nearby however this was happening even when NOTHING was happening in the level.

So the bug is this..... when the host of the game your in wall jumps anywhere on the tileset the clients connected to his game will get a screen bump where the crosshair and screen acts as if its just been bumped or near an explosion and this happens everytime the host client wall jumps.

Now im assuming this is a glitch as its kind of odd to have a wall jump by the host effect every client, regardless of distance and location in relation to each other.

Please, Please patch or fix this as soon as you can as im having to limit game time due to feeling ill (not to mention is incredibly hard to aim/be accurate when the screen/hud is jumping all over the place randomly)

Thanks for reading (sorry for no video evidence as i have no recording software)

DESCRIPTION: Reverse Tainted Mag + Vectis = No Reload

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Fully upgrade Reverse Tainted Mag mode.

2. Put it to vectis(not vectis prime).

3. Use it in missions.

Who: Any Warframe.

What: Visible Quiver when Daikyu set to invisbile when holstered (Only with Ormulu skin).

Where: Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip Daikyu with Ormulu Skin.

2. Set visibile when holstered off.

3. Bow is invisible but quiver is not

Maybe it's already posted, but conclave dailies are a buggy (with exception of capturing 1 cephalon, worked twice without problems). The 6 melee kills wasn't as bad (took more than 6 melee kills to complete, though) but the one that requires 3 kills with guns, melee, powers (3 each or 1 of each - not clear enough) is very bugged. It doesn't register kills, except these few times when it does (a bit randomly, maybe it gets worse with lags). Please, fix this asap, dailies are what makes me want pvp in Warframe (too much grind otherwise for PvE focused game).

1. Teammates

Appear as really tiny version of themselves, but only I can see this

Currently only saw this at Tyl Regor's crib

- Teammates will randomly spawn as really tiny (noggle sized, but normal sized heads) warframes.

2. Sh/Archwing

Spawn without it underwater

On Uranus' basin spawnpoint (Tyl Regor's node)

- Only happened once so far even though I did spawn there before, successfully

2.5 Sh/Archwing

Archwing stays on even after exiting the water

So far only experienced this after spawning in the basin spawnpoint in Tyl Regor's assassination

3. New holstered weapons feature

Appear invisible when drawn

Always, both melee and guns (only tested primary)

SIMULACRUM / PARKOUR 2.0 INTERACTION & RESET BUG

DESCRIPTION

Who : Any frame or companion

What : Any Loadout

Where : Relay Simulacrum (Jumping off any block without touching the ground first puts you in a teleport loop.)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? : YES

REPRODUCTION STEPS :

1. Equip any frame or loadout.

2. Go the the Simulacrum in relays.

3. Don't get off the pedestal/block you spawn in on.

4. Jump off with Parkour 2.0 moves off the top of the spawn block and go straight off the map to the abyss below without touching the floor.

5. It will teleport you back onto the map but half-inside a tower and it is impossible to get out of a teleporting reset loop.

6. This happens even if you bullet jump onto a different tower or go anywhere else after that as long as you don't actually touch the ground even once that whole time. 

VIDEOS PROVIDED :

Alternate Video showing that the bug does not occur when falling of the map after touching the floor even once :

EDIT: Funnily just after recording this bug and encountering it twice on different instances of the Simulacrum, I was unable to reproduce it from the tops of the towers. Will investigate and narrow down exactly what caused it, the first few times.

ISOLATED THE BUG: It happens only when you jump off the map directly after spawning in and not touching the floor of the Simulacrum, even if you have moved away from the spawning block and gone to another tower without touching the floor.

Edited by Sci_Ant

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Frost

What Bugs the Tyl Regor fight

Where: Titania Uranus

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Go in mission

2. Face Tyl Regor in first phase

3. Use avalanche and/or globe with augment

4. He'll get insta killed

5. You're locked out and can't complete the mission

Who Greedy Pull Mag

What Greedy Pull now works on Syndicate Medallions

Where Syndicate missions

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Equip Greedy Pull on Mag and play any mission that spawns Syndicate Medallions.  Using Pull will pull any medallions within range to Mag.

Edited by mysoggyknee

The Melee Bug is really annoying , happened to me and the whole clan , dont know about anybody else , but after a while in a mission we cant use the melee anymore and its pretty bad with Valkyr and Excalibur when you want to use their 4th skill . Pls try to do something with it.

I'm sure this will probably get lost in the insane number of bug posts, but i gotta say the overall performance since u17 has been very bad (noticeable decrease in fps). As much as i love u17 and all it's perks, i'm starting to miss the old version. I've got a mediocre machine but it was running just fine before..i guess I've just been on the edge. Think i'll be giving this game a break.

Edited by ShawnV2

Description : Raid/Trial/Law of Retribution Hijack part is bugged yet again.

Who : Standard Raid teams

What: Core acts however it wants, moves back and forward randomly even with like 5 people under it, desync back and forth and arbitrarily decides to move either forward or all the way back to 1st stage, to only move forward again. Also seems like electricity doesnt worked as well.

Where: Raid/Trial. 

I will start with Latron Wraith, with option to hide when holstered, equiped on Excalibur, in Void become invisible after equiping Secondary weapon, and then returning to Primary, other players cant see it too. I didnt test it at all, but probably similar weapons got same bug with this new feature.

Daikyu on one click dont charge to full and fire (what i like; now is a problem that you must wait arrow to hit something, additional 1-2 second of waiting, and then you can charge again, but usually i ended holding a left click and bow doesnt charging), it cancel fire and made fire sound.

Wall Latch sometimes works on air. You can grab air and hold it forever without time, before that you must jump near pier.

Running with Shift + CTRL/V-V give us more run speed, but problem is, Walking without Shift + CTRL/V-V doing the same thing, gives you running boost. So if you walk and you see enemy, you wanna stay hidden, you will press V or hold CTRL, wrong(!), you just got fired forward for 10 meters.

w_shift_ctrl.gif W+Shift+CTRL

w_ctrl.gif W+CTRL (Without Shift)

Jump + E was Tennos ability mostly used to jump on higer places, from standing position it can reach ~5 meters, now its ~3 meters, too short, while bullet jump is ~30. I think new jumps is way too OP in meters, but OK, in this way, no one will ever use Wall Attack or Jump + E.

space_melee.gif Space+Melee

How you will get on the box that is 2 meters high? Before update we go to the box, press space, and Tenno will get up on the box, with his legs and arms in very cool way, its normal thing. Now? -Now you will press space for new Wall Dash, when you jump to the box, you will get fire 5 meters to the air, and mostly like miss the box when you fall. You can try on the Earth Defense on water holders, just try with Wall Dash from bottom to the top, you cant make it, you will end in endless Wall Dashing.

wall_dash_box.gif Wall Dash at Box

Backflip was also good thing to jump from one wall to the other side, now somthing like that is impossible. If you Wall Dash up to the cap, you can Wall Dash it forever at one place.

wall_dash.gif Wall Dash

I think you should mix old Wall Dash and new one. Eg. start with old style like run for up to 3-5 meters (will make easy to hop up to any object and Backflip), if you continue, new Wall Dash will start with his "jumps."

Sprint speed is now OK, dont boost it anymore, if someone wanna use a new slot for Rush, go for it, Stamina is removed.

w_shift.gif W+Shift

But i think its stupid to see in game how everyone is running with Shift+CTRL, Shift+CTRL+Space (even Shift+CTRL+E), all the time. ATM Shift+CTRL+Space is favorit, because you can repeat it over and over. My option is to be able to use it only when running (like in 0.0 or 0.1), means if you Bullet Jump forward for ~30 meters, you probably must then get your feet on the floor and run (~1 meter normaly) for new forward jump. Same thing goes with Shift+CTRL like in 0.0 or 0.1, when you press CTRL, Shift is released, so it prevent running like idiot with Slide or with Jumps, because Slide and Jumps is way much faster then Sprinting...

w_shift_ctrl_space.gif W+Shift+CTRL+Space

And roll is way too far away, suppost to be around 5 meters, not 15. Higer is better, but this is too much fantasy, not so about futuristic ninjas.

Edited by nVidiaContractor

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Miniature Warframe

What Doesn't Matter

Where Uranus - Titania

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Load In Game

2.Underwater Spawn Scenario

3. Hold Shift

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491857604

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491857604

is that how the person i was running with did this?

mini frost:

BfbAS7h.jpg

mini volt:

DFSUkCB.jpg

As a side note, i think de should make an item that lets us do this (for fun, would only change the visual effects, the warframe is still effectively the same size, just looks like this :P ). I would love to do some missions doing something like this for fun (or the opposite effect for fun as well, like the size of his statue lol).

Edited by darksithis002