Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

~Graphical Glitch~

Bug: I had a bow equipped, and had turned the option on to have it disappear when put away. So, I was on my Loki, I cloaked, with my secondary equipped. When I switched to my primary (still in cloak), the arrow quiver showed as if I was not cloaked.

Can this be reproduced? Yes.

1. Equip Loki (might work on Ash, unconfirmed though)

2. Equip any bow

3. Set bow to disappear when you switch away from it

4. Go into mission

5. Equip secondary or melee weapon

6. Use Invisibility skill

7. While invisible, switch back to primary

8. The quiver will now be visible as if you are not cloaked.

Kuria (oddities in the codex) that you've already found their lore entry for can be scanned again if you find another instance of the tile it belongs to. This causes players to max their kuria entry in the codex before they've completed the poem, and it affects how players can continue to hunt for them with their scanner.

This bug is reproducible simply by scanning kuria in separate but identical map tiles and seeing how it affects the codex entry.

2u5z6nk.jpg

The codex entry for kuria is maxed out.

ayael1.jpg

But there are still undiscovered verses in the lore entry.

msof4n.jpg

Despite having not previously found this particular kuria, it is still treated as a completed codex entry by the scanner.

Warframe: Loki prime

what: Decoy + Switch Teleport bug

Where: every tile set

If it wasn't bad before now 80-90% of the decoys i place is obstructed when trying to switch teleport with them.

If a decoy is placed near a wall you cannot switch with it. You need to aim at the ground to use it now and even when i do so it does fail to work as a switch teleport target.

Whatever you did to the Loki decoy combined with the switch teleport it ruined the frame for my part.

Description:

Velocitus charge weapon appears unaffected by Fire Rate mods (specifically by Automatic Trigger). Equipping or unequipping the mod increases or reduces the weapon's stated fire rate, but had no effect on weapon charge speed.
(It's possible the bug has something to do with Fire Rate mods and charge weapons in general: it may affect more than the Velocitus. I don't personally know if bows or other charge weapons are affected; I have not tested this)
EDIT: Equipping a Fire Rate mod on a Paris Prime improves BOTH the Fire Rate stat and the Charge Speed stat (in what I assume is to be expected). Therefore, it might just be a problem with either the Velocitus, or Archwing weapons.

Tests were run on an unmodded Velocitus compared with my own mod setup; charge speed was the same whether or not Automatic Trigger was equipped. Tests were also run on differing Archwing nodes to no difference.

Reproducible?: Yes

Steps to reproduce:

1. Equip a Velocitus

2. Equip a fire rate mod (Automatic Trigger)

3. Play any Archwing mission

4. Attempt to charge and fire the Velocitus, noting the speed vs an unmodded Velocitus.

Video of some quick testing, side by side comparisons at 0:19 and 0:50.

Edited by Hilgrad

DESCRIPTION: The left hand of any warframe glitches and twists out and rises up when the arsenal is open. It happens on any loadout and on any warframe using, sometimes instead of rising up and twisting the primary weapon just dissapears, example it happend on my mesa loadout, or mesa generally.

Who: All Warframes

What: Any Warframe

Where: In the Liset at the ARSENAL

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: Yes sometimes!

REPRODUCTION STEPS: When you finish a mission, including the Uranus boss regor. And you go to your arsenal the hand will suddenly twist and rise up THE LEFT HAND

1. Complete a mission

2. Open arsenal

3. Witness the strangeness

PROOF

wKeLcHQ.jpg

4aNtrnc.jpg

sPduJCv.jpg

uPcWhY6.jpg

Unable to complete mission

Warframe: any

where: assassination - hyena pack

what: the mission cannot be completed. when all the hyena has been killed they still transmit to you and a mark is floating in the air. if you try to go to exit you can't because the door is closed.

DESCRIPTION: Sentinels coming with the Tenno into Archwing Missions.

Who Companion: Carrier Sentinel

What Load-out

Where Archwing Interception Missions

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes. Did 3 times the same mission and Carrier came with me every time.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Equip any Warframe with a Sentinel.

2. Start the Archwing Mission.

3. Check out the Sentinel travelling in space with you. Fully functional.

Can be seen in the mini map that Animal Instinct mod installed in the Carrier was working, he also refilled my shields a couple times I think. Going to try some other maps/missions and see if it's the same.

Caelus - Uranus -Inteception:

Warframe0051.jpg

Salacia - Neptune -Sabotage

Warframe0052.jpg

Pandora - Saturn -Exterminate

Warframe0053.jpg

Now, Im not sure if Sentinels going with the Tennos into Archwing is a new thing... I don't think so, but just in case.

Edited by SolomonGunn

DESCRIPTION: 

Who: Me, any warframe

What: Melee bound key

Where: N/A

Melee suddenly breaks in the middle of a mission. This bug is extremely annoying and renders the game almost unplayable for me. I keep failing missions because of this, as my guns are subpar and I end up relying on melee alot. It feels like my melee weapon suddenly getting ripped from me. Parrying and channeling still works, though. It's just the bind key for attacking with melee that breaks.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, but I am unsure of exact steps. All I know is that it happened to me three times now.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: I suspect it has something to do with the new parkour system. Perhaps bullet jump and wall hopping somehow lock melee binding? Wall latch seems to cease functioning as melee breaks as well. I'm not the only one having this issue. People on the game's Steam Disucssions have been complaining about this too, and they say they didn't even use their guns to trigger this. So I can only think of the parkour system that is breaking melee.

Fixed as of 17.0.5

EDIT: MELEE BUG STILL PERSISTS AS OF 17.0.5

Edited by guidoVegeta

DESCRIPTION:

Sweetspots

Who Host and Squad of the Law of Retribution Raid

What Law of Retribution : Regular and Nightmare Raids

Where Phase 2 : Hijack

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

Yes, in 3 different raids.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Recruit, organize, and initiate a Law of Retiribution Raid either full or incomplete squads(seen in 7/8 and 8/8)

2. Complete Phase 1 Toxin Inejectors

3. Complete Phase 2 Puzzle test with instances of missing lights due to disconnected or slow loading players

4. Initiate hijack in the first room with 2 pads, allow tram to approach the 2nd electrified rail in the second rail

5. tram will retreat and seem to reengage , but not progress

6. Not until the host stands and remains in a "sweet spot" an area just post the door, where remnant textures of a tram remain, will the tram progress into the next room.

7. The host must stand in these spots until the tram disengages and starts retreating again.

8. The host can stand in the first sweetspot until the tram passes the third room (2pads) and enters into the Gustrag 3 room.

9. If the tram falls back or disingages from a spot, then the squad has to fall back con the previous electric rails until host can start driving tram again in one of these spots.

10. hosts stands in the sweet spot just past the entry door to the g3 room, and remains there until the tram either retreats or successfully makes it to extraction as the squad moves from one set of pads to another.

These spots seem to be on the left side of the track near the ramped slope, and just past an entry door into another room. The first time this happened was with a squad that 4 of the squad disconnected during puzzle test due to the lights not turning off. Continuously refailing the first pad and stepping on the first four pads, but a visual bug remained that only 7/8 lights showed for 4 still in squad. the 4/8 made it past hijack, but the squad was too few to complete the raid after another left for 3/8. The next regular raid had 8/8 squad members and redemonstrated the same bug in hijack with the same squad host and a different key host. The regular raids were much more forgiving, but were still very liable to fail. The nightmare raid had the exact issue with a 7/8 squad in the hijack portion of phase 2. the tram would begin to move, but would not make it past room 2's electric rail without the new (key/squad) host being in the sweet spot. The host remained there, but with many mixed line of sights and the host being more than 2 room's distance away from the actual tram, eventually the tram hit an electrified rail somewhere and the mission instantly failed. All refereed spots and members of the last NM raid that failed are seen below.

Media Screenshots

7966fc425724282.jpg 21de12425724468.jpg c30dd1425724616.jpg 5daa8d425724753.jpg 7cb08a425725006.jpg 21271e425725154.jpg faaed6425725264.jpg

Really hope you guys are on this - old old bug that was easy to workaround is now impossible to fix with new Parkour.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/499710-ability-to-melee-roll-disappears-regularly/

The Melee Bug is really annoying , happened to me and the whole clan , dont know about anybody else , but after a while in a mission we cant use the melee anymore and its pretty bad with Valkyr and Excalibur when you want to use their 4th skill . Pls try to do something with it.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who: Me, any warframe

What: Melee bound key

Melee suddenly breaks in the middle of a mission. This bug is extremely annoying and renders the game almost unplayable for me. I keep failing missions because of this, as my guns are subpar and I end up relying on melee alot. It feels like my melee weapon suddenly getting ripped from me. Parrying and channeling still works, though. It's just the bind key for attacking with melee that breaks.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, but I am unsure of exact steps. All I know is that it happened to me three times now.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: I suspect it has something to do with the new parkour system. Perhaps bullet jump and wall hopping somehow lock melee binding? Wall latch seems to cease functioning as melee breaks as well. I'm not the only one having this issue. People on the game's Steam Disucssions have been complaining about this too, and they say they didn't even use their guns to trigger this. So I can only think of the parkour system that is breaking melee.

DESCRIPTION: Can't access incubation pane after installing incubator upgrade module.

Who Companion

What Kubrow

Where Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Unsure 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Started egg incubation, soon dicovered the incubator upgrade module, purchased and installed it. Now I can't access the incubation page or interact with any other kubrow.

1. Begin incubation of a new Kubrow egg.

2. Install upgrade module

3. Done.

Pictures - http://imgur.com/a/ZVTHZ

UPDATE

After a few hotfixes landed, all was normal. Incubation screen was up, timer was functioning properly, all good stuff. Wake up and I'm greeted by this - http://imgur.com/EYPaJV3

I just want to play with my new fuzzy friend! =(

EDIT: Scratch all this, I'm crazy and despite four other Kubrow I don't remember how incubation works. Below is still very relevant.

PS: I do want to say that U17 is awesome and I'm having a blast getting back into the game. Thanks DE!

Edited by SirValerius

DESCRIPTION: 

Who: Me

What: Death pose

So this just happened to me now. A MOA killed me and my frame flipped over and locked itself in a T-shape. And the camera went inside of my frame while in the T-shape.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No idea. I'd have to keep dying to see.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: No idea, but my guess is that my limp frame went into an invalid position or something and that caused it to default to the T-shape.

Not a game breaking bug, so it's not urgent. Also saw it happen to other players. My guess is that it has something to do with the new parkour.

========================================================================

DESCRIPTION: 

Who: Me, I don't think frame matters

What: Archwing water problems

Where: Uranus Submersible Archwing missions

Too many bugs in the underwater missions to list, but the major one seems to be that I just switch to Archwing even when there appears to be no water. This happened to me in a sabotage mission where you have to flood the lab. Also a minor graphical glitch - a graphical layer of water that's just there. There is no water below what seems to be the water level, I just go straight through.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Possible

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Just play Uranus normally, the bugs aren't hard to find and they're pretty apparent.

EDIT: Uranus underwater missions seem pretty okay as of 17.0.5.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who: Me, any frame

What: Door not opening

Where: Pluto exterminate

I died near a door and revived. Now that door would not open and I could not proceed. Was forced to abort the mission. Unsure if dying had anything to do with it, I just know that I was near it at death. I was alone. This was a solo mission.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No idea

REPRODUCTION STEPS: No idea

Only happened to me once so far. But being forced to quit a mission means it's pretty game breaking. Needs investigation.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who: N/A

What: http://postimg.org/image/813la0aif/

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Kill The Stalker and finish normally.

Not a big deal, just wanted to point it out.

The pigment graphic UI bug has been fixed.

Edited by guidoVegeta

Who:arching

what: na

where: the tyl regor boss on uranus

Reprudusable no not for me but other pepole have had this ocure

1. get to the tird phase of the boss fight 

2. get in the elecric water 

3. get out and archwind does not disapear

(i dont know to go post images but if someone can teach me i can post evidence of this)

I got pics of it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492203110

I cant reproduce this bug, but I wish I could. I'd do it over and over!

LOL!

Greetings, this bug happened to a friend a few minutes before the servers went down. 

Mission / Tilset : We were on Titania (Uranus) to kill Tyl Regor.

My loadout was : Loki Prime, Helios, Tonkor, Aksomati and Fang Prime.

His was : Loki Prime, a sunika kubrow, Hek, Lex prime and Kronen.

We both spawned underwater, when my friend tried to get out the water, this occurred :

http://gyazo.com/134fc2f1743410f4cc9dfea5d3246461

http://gyazo.com/b511996d9e6adeb6ea6072d82d7ec526

He returned to his Warframe form once he had passed a door. Unfortunately, I couldn't take a screenshot of it since I was disconnected shortly after. 

Reproduction steps : 

1 : Spawn underwater on Uranus tileset

2 : Get out the water.

3 : Stay in Archwing form on land.

4 : Go through a door.

5 : Return to your Warframe form.

I'd like to thank the devs for their hard work, especially these past days. Have a great night.

DESCRIPTION: Certain frame's colors are messed up while double jump/bullet jump/glide aim.

Who: Warframe

What: Color messed up

Where: Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Select Ash/Ash Prime

2.Equip Immortal skin

3.Bullet jump or double jump or glide aim

Certain frame's colors are messed up while double jump/bullet jump.

Ash/Ash Prime's energy color overwrites 2 body armor colors. (immortal skin)

I believe some other frame's immortal skin has the same issue, but I can't test them all.

(Mag P immortal skin has the same issue confirmed)

Usual color (gray, black, black, black, red): this is immortal skin, but default skin has minor issue too.

f016pi.jpg

Bullet jump/double jump color (gray, black, "RED", "RED", red)

15npxjp.jpg

Edited by aerosoul1337

DESCRIPTION: Controller users cannot use abilities while sprinting.

Basically while running a controller I cannot use any abilities while either sprinting, sliding after a sprint, or doing any special physical movement after a sprint.  I can bring up the ability menu, but rather than using the ability, the game uses the buttons other function.

For example: on an xbox controller 'B' is used for your melee and 2nd ability.  While sprinting, and having the power menu up by holding it's respective button, and pressing ' B ' rather than using the ability, the Tenno will use its melee.

I have a couple issues here:

1)

DESCRIPTION: Encountered an issue where someone's archwing persisted out of the water during the boss fight with Tyl Regor. Screen and footage in the link.

Who Warframe, Archwing

What Load-out

Where Tyl Regor mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Not sure

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/500445-tyl-regor-mission-archwing-out-of-the-water-bug/

2)

DESCRIPTION: Someone's frame became very small during the Tyl Regor boss mission. Screen and footage in the link.

Who Warframe

What Frame, including all equipment carried by that person.

Where Tyl Regor mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Not sure

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/500248-is-this-normal/#entry5600411

3)

DESCRIPTION: Bullet jump's trajectory is hard to control, seemingly random at times. Especially using bullet jump to jump upwards by facing down sometimes results in a jump that is not vertically up. Especially during the Tyl Regor mission where it's very annoying to get caught in the water when it goes up it's nice to be able to bullet jump straight up and move onto the platforms. But due to bullet jumps relative unreliability that causes it to basically jump sideways and underneath the platforms instead it's better to just walk up the pipes and not bother with bullet jump at all.

Who Warframe

What Parkour 2.0

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Stand on the ground

2. Face down perpendicular towards the ground

3. Crouch

4. Press jump

5. Frame bullet jumps in a direction that is not straight up, but to the side instead.

Edited by Zerakh_Ezekhiel

DESCRIPTION: basically whats happening is when i have the secondary with the do not show when unequipped option on, if i go into a mission and switch to my melee then switch back to secondary, the weapon doesnt show in my hand. but only works when no primary is equipped. 

Who Loki prime

What no primary, akvasto, dragon nikana with gemini skin, carrier 

Where T3 Void Defense

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. no primary,  

2. just secondary + melee wep

3. secondary wep must have the "do not show when unequipped" option on

http://prntscr.com/7zoxoy screenshot of the invisible akvasto

Codex entries misplaced and/or missing

1- Lanx entry is located in objects not neutral

2- Submersible enemies not present at all in the codex (Draga variants and company)

Well, i guess i'm lucky for not having my scans gone, FOR NOW...