Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

What?: If you wall cling until the wall cling duration ends, and then initiate a wall cling right after, you cling indefinitely.

Steps

1. Wall cling.

2. Wait for it to end.

3. Wall cling again.

4. Become spider stuck to the wall as long as you hold aim.

A simple one. Despite having toggle sprint on, I begin sprinting, then sliding, but when I get up I am no longer sprinting. Why?

How to replicate? As described above, essentially. This also happens when I use bullet jump but not regular jump, double jump or wall latch.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Warframe The Game!

What Crash To Desktop

Where Right after login screen (successful login)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Update to U17

2. Login with correct credentials

3. Crash to desktop instantly

I can send you dozens of report references to prove that's how it is. WAR-508265 created specially just for you for this ticket. You're welcome!

DESCRIPTION: 

during battle be suddenly unable to melee, dodge and other various things

Who Loki/Ash

What (see pictorial of loadout)

Where earth vs grineer (excavation) / grineer tileset vs infested (exterminate)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? kinda?

REPRODUCTION STEPS: came across when totally surrounded and was suddenly unable to stab anyone (much to my disappointment). pretty sure I'd just done a bullet jump with a melee air attack just above ground level both times...

1. find lots of bad dudes and let them surround you

2. kick butts and use lots of the sweet new parkour stuffs

3. suddenly unable to stab or dodge

4. ?

5. forget to profit.

Yup - thats the one - glad its not just me!

I have a bug where my plat that i use to Quick finish my foundry weapons are being used but then the item that i quick finished are disappearing. please help and if there is any solutions.
I used 25 of my plat to finish Odonata systems and once it finished it disappeared, i have tried this twice and wasted 50 of my plat.

I don't know was it there or not, but while me and two my friends was trying to complete Quest "Natah", only one of us actually hear ALL the transmissions. I've lost a pair, and acidensially, I've decided to abort mission becouse of this.

I hope, it'll be fixed as soon as possible, 'cause I'm really scared and... frustraited about all of this.. Sentient-related things, and about Lotus.

WHERE: The "Natah" quest

WHAT: Missing transmissions for host and client

WHEN: Right before Hotfix 17.0.2

DESCRIPTION:

What Missing Codex entries/rampart codex problem

Many things are missing from the codex. The new underwater Grineer units are not there and the Blunt is not as well. The Rampart doesn't show up or is very small when you click on it. The box on the side doesn't show up either when clicking on the rampart.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

DESCRIPTION: The controller Power Menu does not work while the player is sprinting.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

I normally play with a controller, so I came upon this pretty quickly. Even after setting all of my binds to their defaults, the power menu does not work while I am sprinting.

To reproduce:

1. Play with a controller

2. Sprint

3. Try to use a power. 

I'm going to assume this is a bug because my keybind says crouch, not slide. Speaking of which, where is the slide keybind?

Hitting crouch (toggle or hold, doesn't matter) while walking initiates a slide, rather than crouch. This should only be the case when sprinting.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Walk at a leisurely pace forward.

2. Attempt to start crouching while walking around.

3. Watch as you suddenly kick your foot out in front of you and butt-slide forward.

If this was new intended behavior for the crouch keybind, I'm going to have to say, please change it back. I understand your desire to save us from breaking our wrists to do slide maneuvers, but that isn't really a problem now when I can just crouch and jump to do a bullet jump, now is it?

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Warframe

Where Dojo obstacle course

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y (I think)

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. activate button to start the course

2. immediately bullet jump behind you into the course end trigger

3. get 0.0s time and feel bad because you're a dirty cheater

Description: I decided to practice the new parkour moves (stuff like wall jump/run and wall cling) in my dojo. I was doing some timed runs of the parkour course when I pressed aim instead of jump for a wall run. I tried to unlatch myself from the wall but it turns out I kept pressing the same button (I still wasn't used to the controls). I managed to cling on the wall for an indefinite amount of time until I released the aim button. I tried it at a couple places in my dojo and it's still happening

Who: Any Frame

What: Any Weapon

Where: Any Wall

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes.

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip any frame and any weapons you like

2. Go to any tileset with a wall tall enough to wall jump + wall cling off of

3. Find that wall and wall jump to the top of it

4. Activate wall cling and wait until your cling timer is half done (or just wait 2-3 seconds)

5. Release and press the aim button until you stop hearing the wall cling sound (don't spam click, do it at 0.5 second intervals)

6. You should be able to cling on like that indefinetely

Optional

7. If you release aim and press it again afterwards, the remaining time on your wall cling will start to deplete again

8. If you repeat step 5 after this, you can retrigger the glitch

I can provide pictures if required

Edited by Zeryllium

Description: Equinox being stuck in a perma-death state when reactivating the night form's forth ability just before getting downed. In this state Equinox has 0 health, can not be revived, and can only aim down sights without shooting. 

Who: Equinox

Picture of the bug: Caught while doing Kappa on Sedna

pmk2cBw.jpg

Edited by StickMaster1cV