The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: 

The Burst Laser won't show the modified stats after being modded.

Who N/A

What Burst Laser

Where Liset - Arsenal

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Go to the Arsenal

2. Equip a Sentinel with the Burst Laser weapon

3. Try to mod the Burst Laser

Who: Grineer backpack Blunt

What: Backpack functions like a Shield Lancer's shield against non-explosive, non-punch through attacks.  This includes melee attacks that don't trigger sneak attacks.  If this is intentional, I'd like to know why.

Where: Everywhere

Q28saQV.jpg

Can you reproduce the bug?  Yes

Reproduction steps:

1) Equip a non-explosive weapon without punch through

2) Find a Grineer unit wearing this backpack

3) Aim for the backpack

4) Fire

5) "Keep firing, $@%holes." -Dark Helmet

Description : Excal's Radial Blind repeating animation still persists, Chroma's Vex Armor suffers the same case.

Who : Excalibur, Chroma
What : Any loadout it seems
Where : Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE STEPS ? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?
1.Equip Chroma/Excal
2.Cast Vex Armor/Radial Blind, then immediately use another ability (e.g for Chroma : cast VA, then quickly use Elemental Ward or vice-versa. The animation then repeats itself) or interact with another object (Capture Targets, Life Capsules)

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Various Warframes - doesn't seem to matter which one.

What Game places me far behind the rest of the squad, forcing me to play catch up, and sometimes not see any action whatsoever. Game stutters, pauses and freezes during this process, further making it impossible for me to catch up. This issue is specific to missions where I start with a fresh squad, we all start together, the starting animation shows us all as dropping in, but when the actual control is handed over to us I am several room behind the rest of the squad, as i it is a game in progress.

Where Various Missions, Exterminate, Capture, Sabotage and special missions with those formats.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

Spawning into any of the type of listed missions in Public mode, with a new team is sufficient to trigger this issue.

SCREEN-SHOT (depicting my progress after a recent Extermination alert. I started with everyone else, but here are my final ("action") stats due to this bug:

ULovZ8p.jpg

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Any Warframe

What Cannot jump up (to Ground Slam) during Channeling. Warframe feels like it is stuck to the ground with magnets and does not respond to the jump command during melee unless you take time and do nothing for a few seconds. For instance, I cannot chop 5 times, then jump up and ground slam. I have to  chop 5 times, wait, then jump up and do the ground slam. Very bad when you are engulfed in enemies and you need to lay them down - or when you are fighting one enemy and suddenly 5 show up and you want to ground slam to put them all down. You cannot because you need to be motionless AND THEN do the ground slam.

Where  Anywhere, any mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? YES

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Fight one or more enemy in channeling mode.

2. Try to jump up, immediately after swinging your weapon.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who ME (the player)

What Mouse loses focus randomly. I have dual screen so it might jump top the other screen, or suddenly turn into the regular mouse cursor instead of the game cursor (function).

Where Any mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes and no. It happens often but it is inconsistent.

1. Simply playing missions 0 usually highly numbered missions (high enemy count).

DESCRIPTION: During a mission where I have my melee weapon out, it sometimes bugs out and disappears from my hand, I am then unable to attack with it but I am able to switch into it.

Who I was only using Rhino Prime and Carrier and it occurred in solo missions and with teammates

What It occured when I was using Paris Prime, Hek and Tonkor. Vasto as my sub, and a Yamako Syandana. The weapons that glitched out were Galatine and Plasma Sword

Where Saturn: Helene and just recently T1 Survival

Extra: I'm not quite sure how it happened but when I was using Galatine with Cleaving Whirlwind stance, there was a time where I was button mashing and it caused my melee weapon to glitch out

Edited by Sionic

Description: Melee/Roll disabling after time spent in a mission

Who: Any frame will do

What: Melee stops working

Where: Missions where you stay for extended periods

Can you reproduce the bug: Definitely

Steps to Replicate:

1: Go into any mission

2: Progress through mission as normal

3: After a while, melee will cease to function until exiting the mission

This is something sincerely gets fixed soon, I am heavy melee user, and this bug has been extremely annoying, and been a game-ruining

experience to have. Please fix this.

Edited by Deathflarez

WHO: Anyone

WHAT: Unscannable kuria

WHERE: Uranus

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG:Yes

STEPS TO REPLICATE: Find the tileset and reach the kuria location, after try to scan it

i would like to report an unscannable Kuria, that can be found in uranus, in the ice tileset (i have found that tilest only in survival mission).

behinde a pipe there is a kuria that is not scannable, here are some screenshot.

http://imgur.com/qOtTj3g,sumi6pD#0

use the first and second image link to switch between them

Edited by -CLM-Cerig2

DESCRIPTION: Mesa's shooting gallery stun makes manics invulnerable. 

Who grineer manics and Mesa

Where Tyl Regor boss fight (may be other places, not tested)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Reach stage in boss fight where manics are summoned

2. cast shooting gallery

3. Manics become invulnerable while stunned and sometimes stay invuln after that

Regarding the controller not being able to use power menu when doing something and/or intense ninja moves,

This happens to me too, but I've found that the game completely disregards the right bumper while sprinting, if you push RB and then B, it will do quick melee, for instance!

I'm starting to think that this may even be related to this:

Update: I've learned even more about this from playing more!

This happens when you are in a certain state, so far I've seen it happen when knocked down, sprinting, doing melee combos, and while doing a sword swing during quick melee... these may be related to animations playing, maybe not

I could see why the developers might think that you shouldn't be able to use powers while knocked down, and I'm not disagreeing with that, but the main problem is that while knocked down you cannot open the powers menu, and so if you preemptively hold down RB, you cannot then press X when you are ready because the menu did not open! And so long as you hold down RB, the menu will not be open and you will be unable to cast!

This is a very dangerous bug.

Nope. You don't need to be in a specific state to not be able to use the power menu. 1,2,3,4 on the keyboard works fine.

Frost Bubble bug i encounter

DESCRIPTION: 

Who:  Frost / Frost Prime 

What: Snow Globe instant health depletion 

Where: Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Be frost (duh)

2. Using Snow Globe, every now and then, the health of the globe will go from 100 to 3 to 1 in about a second

i have found it happens in both void and non void missions in any level range  

DESCRIPTION: Greedy Pull doesn't work on teammates.

Who: Mag, Teammates

What: Greedy Pull

Where:  Only tested in T3 Survival

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Just equip!

That is neither a bug nor has anything to do with Update 17. It was an intended change that came when Ash Prime Access was released, you can check the update notes here > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/486216-update-1611-ash-prime-hotfix-16111/

DESCRIPTION:

Who: doesn't matter

What: doesn't matter

Where: doesn't matter

Can you reproduce the bug?: Yes
1. Have the Hesperia Brown Pigment be researched in your dojo

2. Play any mission with Grineer Troopers in it

3. kill said Troopers and farm the HBP

4. See how some of your rewards get overlapped by HBP's icon (in my examples' case the credits)

28h1oib.jpg

The game has problems dealing with health  and damage when going from warframe to sharkwing mode and vice-versa.

This results in the player sometimes being stuck in a 'zombie mode' where it's neither dead nor alive, and can't move or attack,  but is not bleeding out either. the HUD displays 0 health.

Steps to reproduce: 

Get low health and a proc which ticks damage over time.

Jump into or out of the water. 

The damage tick from one mode to the other my put the player with 0 health  but not dead, in the zombie mode. 

Instances where is happened to me: 

Electric water damage even with Quick Thinking and 2 HP, lots of energy. Jumping from Tyl Regor's sharkwing arena to warframe. 

Bleed Proc in Tyl Regor arena, with Quick Thinking, lots of energy, water geyser threw me in the water. 

How damage applies between the transitions needs to be looked into since it breaks gameplay.

DESCRIPTION:

Grineer laser barriers aren't there but they actually are and proc....

Who: doesn't matter

What: Grineer Spy mission, laser barrier

Where: Any grineer spy tileset where the console is under the entrance to be seen through glass floor (only encountered on Titan, Jupiter as of now)

Can you reproduce the bug?: Don't want to but here are the steps:

1. Load into a grineer spy mission (only tested on Titan)

2. Have the misfortune to get into the data vault where the console is to be seen through the glass floor right after the entrance.

3. Choose the sneaky route... if you don't know where or what that is you shouldn't play spy..

4. Proceed to the first "light trap"

5. Make sure it isn't there and it is safe to go through

6. Get zapped by an invisible wall of laser that isn't there yet it actually is

7. Trigger the alarm and potentially fail the mission

8. Proceed to the hatch on the bottom of the room where you sneak under the console

9. While entering the hatch get zapped the same way as before, by an ivisible light trap that isn't there but actually is

Screenshots:

2uhuzk9.jpg

As you can see in this picture there is no light trap and i think it's safe to go through.. and so i do instantly after taking the screenshot

dmfrjo.jpg

ZAP!! Proceed with the mission while wondering how the hell you just got zapped by something that wasn't there

That is neither a bug nor has anything to do with Update 17. It was an intended change that came when Ash Prime Access was released, you can check the update notes here > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/486216-update-1611-ash-prime-hotfix-16111/

Way to miss sarcasm and a troll sir.

nvm... i'm stupid... the dude was serious

Edited by PoisenBow

DESCRIPTION: Testing my main (Valkyr) with the new Parkour showed me my Valkyr wants to be a greedy mag.

Prolonged Paralysis doesn't pull the enemies slowly towards the Valkyr, instead it accelerates them (like Mags pull) and pulls them far behind me, sometimes ~20 meters. There they are paralized and stand up very slowly, like it should be, but i have to run towards them instead of just kill them in front of me.

Who Valkyr

What Prolonged Paralysis

Where any Mission, any enemy

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

1. equip Prolonged Paralysis

2. run towards enemies and yell at them

3. see them fly away